Canada Trade Deal Finalized?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-30/canada-pm-trudeau-calls-10pm-cabinet-meeting-nafta-deal-announcement-imminent

CANADIAN SOURCE SAYS FRAMEWORK DEAL INVOLVES OFFERING MORE DAIRY ACCESS TO U.S. FARMERS

CANADIAN SOURCE SAYS DEAL INVOLVES CANADA AGREEING TO SIDE LETTER ARRANGEMENT EFFECTIVELY CAPPING AUTO EXPORTS TO U.S.

d-did we win?

Attached: cnda.jpg (750x588, 70K)

does anyone have any more details on this what does Q think

Looks almost as bad as Germany's demographics. How does one even get a girlfriend with all that refugee male competition?

Attached: germany-population-pyramid-2018.gif (687x478, 66K)

we will know if we won if the democrats find a way to whine.

woof thats fucking brutal. That's from immigration? or something else?

I wish we just did duck it to NAFTA

bump

Do this mean we are getting cheaper vidya?

Attached: c497cdbe98e3f33a001f7b90de747644.jpg (850x1126, 108K)

do they jack up video game prices for Mexico?

Canada can go fuck itself. I was really quite excited when I heard GEOTUS say that the deal may not include them.

at least now they have to drink our sweet milk

you live in mexico, who's gonna get angry at you for pirating?

I'm glad a deal has been made

I was hoping no trade deal happened. At least not until 2020. Now Trushit is going to look a little more credible for getting a deal done.

We've all won, lads. This is good for American dairy farmers and for the Canadian consumer.

This.
There's no reason for purchasing anything either software, games or movies, nobody cares if you torrent.
You purchase something only if you want to play online multiplayer

The pressure is being applied to China. America’s top hat will pay later.

So what are the details of the deal?

But not everyone was happy: The influential Dairy Farmers of Canada lobby group - which strongly opposes the idea - said in a statement that it insisted “any final NAFTA deal should have no further negative impact on the dairy sector.”

Is the Dairy industry like the National Rifle Association of Canada?

>what does Q think
are you memeing or this retarded?

I don't know, I think official statement will be at midnight eastern. But hoping someone will post some details somewhere before that

i... don't know anymore

Attached: freeland.jpg (620x391, 37K)