So you faggots care to comment on how the literal Washington Post is defending your internet while your kike controlled...

So you faggots care to comment on how the literal Washington Post is defending your internet while your kike controlled cuckservative Fox News would never say a word about it? Would you also care to explain why you love this kike puppet faggot president so much?

Attached: 2E6C879E-7763-4582-A654-FCD3C6B68ACA.jpg (750x956, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2692/text
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-files-net-neutrality-lawsuit-against-state-california-0
popsci.com/net-neutrality-lies#page-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck net neutrality and fuck whatever company pays you to post this degenerate trash.

>fuck the thing that enables me to be a complete faggot on the internet all day because muh jew Washington Post and muh commiefornia supports it
Alright retard

>t. phonefag

kys (Kill Your Self)

Who’s paying you shillfaggot?

Attached: AD1588D1-D8FA-406D-BC83-44E146EBFB2C.png (1240x2018, 60K)

Yeah piss off, the internet providers suck but they've never tried to censor and filter like reddit and youtube and all the other sites bitching about net neutrality have

Sorry I’m not autistic enough to sit at a literal desk and browse this shit board and not just do it in the comfort of my bathroom

If WaPo and California are for something
I'm pretty sure that means I should be against it

>dude just let california and tech companies have a monopoly lol! what can go wrong!lol! dude drumpfh is a nazi and wants to ruin facebook! dont you like facebook?!

fuck off kike

Attached: 90`s kids.gif (498x372, 183K)

Whose paying you? At this point I think there’s a GOP version of shareblue for how much you shill for these cuckservative faggots.

Which is why your a retard user

>>Unironically believing that the net neutrality bill is to protect us while ignoring the fact it's being pushed by the very corporations this board hates.

Kill. Yourself. You retarded nigger.

With or without net neutrality, google, facebook, and twitter are the only ones I see censoring anyone on the internet. I hope Cali gets it's shit pushed in.

>net neutrality
>good
G O O D
G O Y

Attached: -NN.png (1260x6666, 2.09M)

So now the official shill stance is that we don’t want net neutrality because Trump doesn’t support it when a several months ago this board was shitting it’s pants over it? You faggots are just too easy to manipulate.

lol i love that you morons sperg about this but not about every social media site banning conservatives whenever they feel like it.Go fuck yourself honestly. also net neutrality has been abused to fuck people over many times

There is no (((we))). Also, have you read the proposed NN bill?

I repeat, kill yourself you fucking nigger retard.

Net neutrality is bullshit. Why shouldnt tech companies who use obscene amounts of bandwidth be forced to pay more? Its not like they cant afford it.

So because a few autistic faggots wearing swastikas and REEing calling people kikes are reasonably banned by Facebook net neutrality is a bad thing now? It’s like Jow Forums is going full circle and collapsing into itself.

Net Neutrality literally does the opposite of what the name implies, its a cheap jewish trick. The fact that new companies aren't allowed to spring up and lay their own network foundation and create competition is the opposite of what America stands for. That law only fucking exists in the interest of corporate fatcats that control the existing infrastructure.

Learn to read what the law entails before you shitpost faggot.

California’s economy only exists because of tech companies, not surprised they are protecting their investment

I don't like trump I just didn't want shillary to win

Attached: 1498235913561.png (420x420, 18K)

A link to the law mentioned for those who think this is a LARP/made-up:

>§2692 - Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2692/text

Net Neutrality is a Google scam you literal fucking retard. It does nothing for us and only helps them. Fuck you

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-07-06-48-10.png (1294x1013, 486K)

"Net Neutrality is about Free Speech!"

no it's not faggot, ask Alex Jones, James Woods, and thousands of other people you've never heard of and don't give a shit about.

you hypocrit fuck

You faggots can’t act like the right has no platform to sperge on because of censorship. Reddit Twitter Facebook and YT is filled with the hard right.

Why do you think anyone is going to respond to you when you have such a biased predisposition? It's like you speak only to reassure yourself.

>the hard right.
no sweetie, they aren't

Strawman, I have never seen Alex Jones wearing a swastika or nonsense like that, he was literally a good goy and got banned the same way they banned the sturmer. Literal Communist purging of information they don't like. The fact that you agree with it means you are one of three things, a useful idiot, a communist, or a jew, which one are you user?

>it’s unreasonable to be biased on literal Jow Forums
Kys

go fuck yourself twitter banned 600.000 conservative accounts (jack admitted to it on live tv) right around for the midterm again go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1538274636863.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

hey if you want Google to fuck you're faggot ass i won't try to stop you

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 12K)

Um sorry sweaty but they are

>Be me
>Download 100gigs of anime a month
>Dude ur ISP is gonna go Nazi on u dude
They can't even differentiate between different types of packet uses they wouldn't be able to sequester off the internet unless it's an app based web. All they can do is tell I'm using a bunch if data. Faggot idiot

Trump should Nationalize Silicon Valley

Nu-Jow Forums is now full of confederate wannabe inbreds that love to defend zionist kikes.

You do realize the both left and right leaning MSM are part of the same scam.
No media that originated with papers or television will defend the free use of the internet.
WaPo is an exception due to the govt money backing them up and the agenda that goes with it.

DOJ press release

>Justice Department Files Net Neutrality Lawsuit Against the State of California

justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-files-net-neutrality-lawsuit-against-state-california-0

WOW that's a very loose description of the bill's contents
>To counter foreign disinformation and propaganda, and for other purposes.
>and for other purposes
like silencing non-leftist views, as Q fucking said would come next after the hearing failed
It's worded in a sneaky way to legalize silencing folks like Alex Jones..... and also such as TRUMP, without being able to be punished or shut down for it.

This bill is a mixture deep-state silicon-valley contributers being allowed to silence some without being punished for it, and tech-giants having a safe-haven there if they want to class things (like hate-speech) to use as reasoning for "removing misinformation" and the list goes on

>implying net neutrality prevents literally ANYTHING it's fearmongered about

Attached: net neutrality.png (629x1856, 100K)

With that wording they could literally say "no we're not neutral" and be exempt from that, so liberal networks could be exempt simply by being honest for once and saying they're 100% biased

Bump because I like seeing (((OP)))) get his shit face pushed in (rhetorically)

>He believes in some faggot larping

>net neutrality repealed
>US internet speeds from 14th globally to 6th
>ISP say when it's fully gone they will charge customers less by charging companies more
>social media, streaming, shopping and Google tell you net neutrality is a good thing
>you believe this
Do you think California would ever put something in legislation without benefit to the legislators? Look at their weed legalization and licensing. There is a reason why those licenses are required in the fecestrade state. Then take a look at who owns the companies who produce the equipment necassary for thc extraction and why those are required. California fucked up making money on pot. How do you fuck up selling drugs? Ffs niggers can do it.

I'd call it LARPing if the whole thread where Q said it has been all panning out exactly like it was said, so Q is for sure someone in the state department or one of the assistants of senators/congressmen

*if the whole thread hadn't been panning out

>it is ok when trump's big goverment jackboot steps on state's rights

>sues california over something that inherently actually right finally.

>not suing california over illegal alien safe cities, and letting illegals drive on our roads with driver licenses.

Jow Forums is fucking retarded.

wow i've reconsidered. i love net neutrality now

Jow Forums was created before net neutrality existed.

Do you realize the scope of that kind of operation? Even if you started with a single city to spread your network, the well established competitors in the area can lower their prices to levels well below the new network's profit margin which effectively strangle any newcomers. This is a market failure.

Also,

Lie: Everything was great back before 2015.

The original net neutrality rules didn’t come out of nowhere. In fact, there were several rather important things that happened before they were put in place.

Perhaps the biggest issue happened in 2014 when Level 3, a telecommunications company that helps ISPs connect to the Internet, found major ISPs throttling internet speeds on services like Netflix.

In 2012, AT&T blocked users on its lower tier services from using Apple’s FaceTime video chat feature, a move that caused huge public outcry.

When Google announced its Wallet app, mobile providers tried to block it for competing with their own solutions.

AT&T tried blocking Skype to cut down on competition with its own services,

Or, look to the parts of the world. KPN, a telecom company in the Netherlands, tried to apply an extra tariff on messaging apps force people into buying texting plans that worked on the cellular network. The move was blocked by the government.

Source: popsci.com/net-neutrality-lies#page-4

> well established competitors in the area can lower their prices to levels well below the new network's profit margin

THATS WHOLE POINT FAGGOT

Under NN they don't have to lower the prices, and you get screwed!

>Um
Scott Adams rates this post: Very unpersuasive

Yes that's right goy, pay just an extra $15 a month (plus tip) for your Jow Forums pass. Oh no don't worry we aren't going to tell the Government who buys a Jow Forums pass, and when the Democrats get in they're definitely not going to use this information. Heh heh heh just trust me.

Except for the part where torrenting programs expose your IP and content producers have literal "tracker" accounts that watch their own intellectual property on these popular torrenting programs and write down all IPs stealing their product. You can easily avoid this with VPN services and other IP masking sources, but it's not just the (((ISP))) you have to worry about, user. Stop being an over-confident faggot that knows very little about technology.

>Net "Neutrality"
>"Patriot" ACT
>"Affordable" Care Act
>'Democratic" People's Republic of Korea
>"Anti-fascist"

Being fooled by cute names, not seeing the newspeak for what it is.

Attached: scientist&doctor.jpg (564x558, 84K)