Smart people no longer Democrats

What happened? There's a massive shift lately in intelligence testing. Back in the 00s, Democrats were smarter.

Attached: smart people no longer liberal.png (856x1015, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: republicans are smarter again.png (679x525, 46K)

Minorities increased

Attached: republicans are smarter even whites.png (518x934, 121K)

A few rich jews and yuppies living in urban areas aren't going to offset the IQ of the brown hordes.

Sauce

RURAL AND SUBURBAN

There's a gap even when you remove minorities:

Attached: republicans know more about economics.png (773x663, 45K)

Democrats might be better (((educated))) than Republicans on average. But education doesn’t equal IQ

source

City rats living in noisy sardine cans BTFO.

>2014
Because of libertarianism and Ron Paul, nowadays it would be different

The sauce is right there in the picture

Attached: republicans know more about politics.png (672x664, 73K)

>verbal intelligence
kek, awfully selective

>What happened?
Black people and people who don't speak English test poorly

They’re scaring off white people

Republican IQ will be even higher now that white millenial men have deserted the democrats in droves.

This
Dems have nothing but blacks and Mexicans with a white women and a few white men. They think they're the more educated group.

GOP is a white party that's why.

Intelligence Journal, 44 edition, 2014, pages 142-148

It's right there

I'm a republican but I genuinely thought dems were smarter/more educated. How did they get me with that meme?

Nope, look at: Republicans are smarter by all measures

>Reasoning, probabilities, comprehension
BUT WHAT ABOUT EMOTIONAL IQ?

Because it was true back in the 90s/2000s, and they are still reposting those studies

But recent studies show a new tendency

Verbal intelligence is masterrace. Math literally does not matter in day to day life.

They are bleeding whites and pandering to browns plus faggots

Everyone has a degree now too, so who gives a shit about that

Post it on reddit, I want salt and tear

t. subhuman

I just figured the gap would be bigger if you picked a global IQ figure.

(It wasnt true back then either)

"Math" intelligence is a meme. There's really only verbal and visuospatial intelligence, both of which math requires, but verbal intelligence becomes much more important the more abstract the math gets.

Verbal intelligence is how a lot of math is done what are you talking about?

(I know, fuckers always used "liberal" and ask stupid questions to decide who's "liberal" and who isn't, IQ by party affiliation is where it's at)

Gatekeeping.

Jews are hard left.
Once a Jew inflitrates an organization they practice extreme nepotism and entryism
The organization then becomes hard lett and jewish.
This happened to all colleges and especially elite universities.

Democrats are incredibly dumb

Obviously the systemic bigotry against democrats. The racist bigots in the republican party control the IQ tests to make the democrats looks dumb when everyone knows that it's the republicans that are the fat stupid white redneck morons. Republicans BTFO.

This this this someone please

Because the democrat party got a lot browner. It's not rocket science.

>Dems were smarter in 2000
That's a meme. Testing has consistently shown right wingers to be smarter, more knowledgable and more up to date on current events.
Yes, it's because we don't get a free pass on defending our arguments.

Republicans have always been well educated. Some just don't go to college. Most read books on their own time. Some read while driving their tractors around the field.

Book smarts also does not equal income.

Thank you

If anyone wants to understand how they conned us for so long, it's because they took a Republican and claimed he was a "liberal" if he favored free speech - and took a Democrat and claimed he was a "conservative" if he favored economic intervention. That's why those old studies always say "liberals are smarter" and never "Democrats are smarter".

Good thing researchers started publishing results by party affiliation lately.

Attached: republicans are smarter.png (894x723, 115K)

Actually this.
The mean is very susceptible to extreme values, so the addition of retarded niggers has a really big effect on the mean IQ of democrats.

Snopes says it’s fake news

Attached: B2B01E05-EBEA-4764-A33D-871D94790A71.png (750x1334, 256K)

The same way that they make think everybody that Confederates were Republicans.

dumb brainlet

>Harvard
It's not this study, retard. And this is real and published in the Intelligence Journal

>Snopes says Snopes isn't dumb
Imagine my shock.

> Listens to snopes

>obamas surge in afghanistan
i STILL have to explain this to libs who think he ended the war there and in iraq

People who like to think and express themselves don't want to be part of a political party that ostracizes and silences people who like to think and express themselves. I hate both parties but i will give conservatives in general one thing. They will let you talk about what you believe, they will try to rebut it and debate you for it and you probably won't change their minds, but at least they don't call you a fascist and try to silence you for it.

>What happend
Parties are more racially divided now

This

democrats imported millions of democrats from low IQ countries

all the white men left the democrats

This sounds like the best explanation, especially since the differences exist even if you isolate whites on both sides.

They'll use whatever party is convenient at the time

This study is true, though. Here's the link:

gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf

Verbal intelligence is how well people understand a language, not how 'smart' they are. This meme is embarrassing as fuck. You should destroy it before you humiliate yourself any further.

Ehh.... On IQ tests math ability is better measured by nonverbal components. Verbal typically measures crystallized intelligence

Fuck off retard, see the second picture: Republicans are smarter by all measures. No excuses.

Also, all the motherfucking studies that used to say that liberals were smarter also used verbal intelligence but you never complained back then.

Bitch please.

Attached: download (30).png (775x250, 117K)

No archive link?

Fake.

SAT is strongly g loaded and numerous studies continually show white liberals score substantially higher than their right wing counterparts.

Doctor. Engineers. Scientists. All liberal.

Farmers and plumbers. Right wing.

This isn’t complicated.

Low IQ third worlders are the new Democrats. It happened really quick too, Bush let our country get invaded.

It doesn't even refer to this study. This isn't from Harvard.

>My findings suggest that higher intelligence among classically liberal Republicans compensates for lower intelligence among socially conservative Republicans.
Libertarianism confirmed as the superior ideology.

Attached: 1538265838210.gif (1000x600, 2.05M)

>meme flag

Fuck off.

anecdotal=/=academic journals with stats

It's real, dumbass. The source is there and the link was posted.

Also, engineers are Republican. Scientists are liberal but only because they need big government to give them job.

Attached: engineers are republican.png (429x536, 108K)

Actually when only looking at whites, Republicans test as slightly smarter than democrats.

But yeah, when you average in non-whites it gets more extreme.

You fuck off, libtard

>Republicans score higher verbal intelligence.
I can't be the only thinking of the NPC meme and the presence of internal monologue.

The Democrats were smarter in their policy back then as well. I also think that we've inadvertently stumbled into a lot of scientific data that suggests a return to traditional lifestyles, where we once believed it was all superstitious hooey, and that has pushed smart people; who care about that kind of stuff; back to the right.

Engineers are the real scientists. The vast bulk of "scientists" publish USELESS journal articles that do nothing but float in a sea of other articles

When right wingers look bad on an intelligence study can we just say we "test poorly" or is this only reserved for blacks?

>97 vs. 102

Look I'm far from a leftist but the difference between 97 and 102 is negligible. Fake news

The internet became widespread and access to information allowed people with higher IQ to find info that was beyond mainstream media, allowing them to make clearer choices.

Engineer master race. Technocracy when?

More than one third of a standard deviation is not negligible.

> all the white men left the democrats
This.
/endthread

Mechanical engineers aren’t real engineers sweetie.

I went to MIT. I am actually smart and let me tell you, smart people are either liberal or libertarian. No one with an IQ above 110 voted for Trump.

But keep thinking “verbal IQ” means something.

Verbal IQ isn’t even really g loaded.

Keyword: white

Guess what's changed a lot about the Democrat party over the last 20 years or so.

White nationalists are higher IQ than regular conservative republicans.

I agree the difference is negligible, but it helps combat the narrative that democrats are the intellectual party.

It's not negligable. But it's no where near the size of the intelligence gap between blacks and whites. But most intelligence gaps is not going to be that big.

Cool anecdotes you got there.

>Mechanical engineers aren’t real engineers sweetie
I'm not even mechanical and yes they are you mongol

The fact that you feel so compelled to combat it is proof that you instinctively know it’s true.

Most libertarians vote republican.

Pretty much, the studies that favor liberals in intelligence tend to have a questionnaire on beliefs, not asking for party affiliation which can lead to incorrect assumptions being made.

>you feel compelled to combat lies? then the lies are true!

BUT MUH RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

Stfu leaf

Cool meme flag.

Where’d you go to school?

West Virginia University?

Stay butthurt. I’m smarter and make more than you.

Keep grasping for shit studies from third tier journals to make yourself feel better shill.

Assuming this is true, this makes a lot more sense than the other way around simply for the reason that almost all Republicans are white, whereas a large chunk of the Democratic Party is black/hispanic, which is dragging down their average. If the average for Republicans is around 103 and the average for Democrats is around 97, then that would suggest that the average for white Democrats is around 103-104 -- i.e., the same as white Republicans.

Libertarian overwhelmingly supported Trump, go tell your handler to take away your internet access.

Another lefty narrative BTFO'd. Are they even capable of telling the truth?

Really cool anecdotes bro. But the data says you're objectively wrong. Intelligence is more prestigious than nearly every journal where the old studies from the 90s that said liberals were smarter were published.

Attached: 1517196869091.png (898x904, 971K)