"There's nothing more maddening than debating someone who doesn't know history, doesn't read books...

"There's nothing more maddening than debating someone who doesn't know history, doesn't read books, and frames their myopia as virtue."

Attached: 1538354027727.jpg (3000x2324, 1.33M)

thesaurus.com

captain cuck

>doesn't read books

Racist.

Another Irish cuck

Attached: literally who.gif (640x266, 1.31M)

Says the closet faggot

So he reads books? Has he read seige?

Does he have a context for this sudden rant or is this just an attempt to make up a meme quote next to his picture on the internet for the next decade?

Really? There's nothing more maddening on this earth than that? What a nice life Mr. Evans must live to think that's as bad as it gets.

Kanye is confusing me he says America is racist then wants to abolish the 13th. What the fuck?

His twitter is nothing but anti-Trump ragejizz. Evans is a guy who unironically thought Hillary was the best presidential candidate ever nominated by a major party.

I know he's just another shill but I'd still let Chris fuck me into oblivion tbvhwy

Attached: IMG_473.jpg (599x541, 121K)

Attached: 1525795384694.jpg (849x1244, 382K)

"Doesnt read books" is the new "nigger".

Push this.

Johnny Storm is salty

So I was in my office cab. I generally get into heated debate with progressive people in it. Once I started talk about books. I asked why do we read books.
The answers I got from these liberals
>Pass time
>Feel sleepy
>For fun
>What is the point of reading books after college
When I said we read books for gaining knowlegde I was laughed on by all of the people in cab. I no longer use cab.

Then maybe niggers shouldn't break the law so much

Attached: 1511457859885.gif (421x289, 360K)

Attached: 1517417854094.png (791x724, 138K)

>talking to NPC's

that was your first mistake

awful fancy way of saying "shut up you dumb nigger"

He's equally as Italian, German and British as he is Irish. Two of those much more cucked.

>actor thinks he's smart
top jej

No more. That train of NPC thread have made me cut all relation. Most of the time I talk to myself asking which decision is best. No one whom I asked if they do the same , told me yes.

White faggot whitesplainin politics to the poor dumb negro

This dude is panty waste

Literally not a single word in that quote that you should have to look up.

Maybe you shouldn't drive down the wages of honest men.

Yep this guys a racist twat. How about poverty? Famine? Injustice? Child trafficking? But no, the most maddening thing to him is an uppity black man.

Attached: 1520065769134.gif (200x200, 948K)

yet nearly all of them are things chris evans, prostitute, would

$2bil is literal peanuts
This is making mountains out of molehills

It's a "Dems are the real racists" kinda thing

most people do not read enough.

Yeah, fucking global warming believers, right? What can you do

>freedom of thought
>myopic
Cucks like this are the first to hang

Most people don't read at all including you I guess. What book are you reading now? Don't reply if you are in college.

this post is Jow Forums summed up. all the autism, the retardation, the darkness. well done

Conservatives live in an alternative plane of reality where the past was rosy and somehow liberals fucked it all up. Ironically, as much as they hate Hollywood much of their wistful nostalgia comes from Hollywood's sanitized version of life in the past.

The only non-fiction twitter activists read is neomarxist wank for their homework assignment.

There's nothing more maddening than debating some comic book faggot.

I mean, I get the problems of private prisons, but come on. It's supposed to be punishment. Would you prefer that, when someone commits a crime, they be given a secure minimum wage job, free food and board, and medical care? There are law abiding citizens with less than that. Where is the deterrent when jail is more appealing than life on the outside for a lot of people? Sure, they lose rights, but I'm sure there are a lot that would trade that for a cushy life in jail.

>also reads fiction

actually faggots like you posting shit like this here out of context is more maddening. this faggot quote tweeted someone with this shit, not even debating. just a way to signal his virtue to his fellow twats to dogpile whoever he quotetweeted

>rapper think he's smart
top jej

what's history anyway? who gives a damn. It really doesn't even matter, we will all be dead in 175 years.

Attached: googlebot.jpg (835x678, 129K)

You should listen to this guy, he graduated from high school and everything.