Yes. Another thread about this

Yes. Another thread about this.

HOW IN THE FUCK THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE???

This is probably the biggest scam in the history of the World.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

Attached: isggsgsndex.jpg (277x182, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LszZ30PCywo
remnantradio.org
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
streamable.com/w95yp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're retards. Sorry.

Attached: 212.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Attached: 273.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

I wish ill will to the kikes.

That's not all the geometry.

BUMP

your OP sucks though, absolutely no context and just clickbait.
fucking moron

He's talking about Obongo's phony bologna birth certificate

What am I supposed to do? tldr the whole video?

Attached: 017-Washington-DC-completed-street-pyramid-w-eye-of-1-dollar-bill-pyramid.jpg (640x390, 66K)

M A S O N
A
S
O
N

Attached: image.jpg (782x782, 151K)

Attached: 1538008883756.png (1280x720, 81K)

Howcome this is not news? What the fuck.

Just "Proof Obama's Birth Certificate Was Forged" or something like that, just so others know it's not just a slide thread

Niggers are niggers and so is Obama sucking his husband's dick.

I remember the press conference two years ago in June and thought it was going to explode but Joe Arpaio was sued to keep quiet.

This is some sick shit.

B-b-b-but it's supposed to confuse invaders!

I suddenly hate this timeline.

>No mas
What did they mean by this?

Attached: Roberto-Duran.jpg (594x461, 51K)

the corruption runs really deep, that meme about "you don't know how bad..." is true.
the CIA created the Obama character using the Monarch program that Bush 41 founded from the MK Ultra research in Germany

im not gonna watch 1 hour what is the purpose of it? why would he fake his birth certificate? reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=LszZ30PCywo

look into Operation Monarch

God damn I really wish I'd be a moron and know nothing.

same here.

ok? what does mind control have to do with faking birth certificates?

>why would he fake his birth certificate?
most liekly it was lost or destoryed. Obama has not proven to be foreign born however so it is a pointless excercise analyzing Obamas fake.

Obama is fake.

you’re thinking of Osama

loool retards

reminds me how in german elections (merkels previous term) fraud was found but instead of declaring it invalid, nothing happend.

just spread the word beyond this site
talk to family and friends about it
put it into the general consciousness
checked
checked
The character named Barack Hussein Obama is completely fictional. His whole life was managed from childhood by the CIA and for him to become president his birth certificate had to show he was born on US soil, and Hawaii is the state they chose to forge the birth certificate from.

>2 0 1 6

Brett Kavanugh rapped Obama.

I thought that photo of his mother stuffing her pussy with a bottle was to... I don't know, but I do now, it's fucking real.

Joe Arpiao got sued for exposing the forgery, he's not allowed to publicly address it so we're waiting for that court date to happen, not sure when

user, OP, there is great knowledge of world and American history within, including those of the dark constantly searching for the light...! Scroll through the links within, PEACE!
remnantradio.org

u tell me to search some cia project and it says its to weaken and force confessions out of people in interrogations through the use of mind control and mind control drugs and now you say obama is fake person. what does it have to do with mind control retards

Mind control is real bro.

You looked up the wrong operation, but whatever I lost interest in you

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

maybe ur shit shilling works for retards finns dont say bro

user, please post more info like this, as it goes down the memory hole, if it’s known at all. I ‘think’ I remember something of this, perhaps... perhaps not. There is no real good way for Americans to keep up on the shenanigans of German and Euro political scheming, except for Jow Forums! Reminders, links and posts, info graphics, et cetera are appreciated.

Attached: 1538237602340.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

I'm a Finn and I say bro, bro.

i think you are burger behind proxy or youre just westernized tard finn. 1st more likely

bump

Yep, the birth certificate was a troll

Attached: 1538237523597.jpg (950x960, 131K)

This is the best

Attached: ow.jpg (400x276, 53K)

I think I'm reassessing my thoughts over fighting for Estonia.

>fraudulent
Perhaps “fraudulent” versus “fictional” is a better term, or staged, managed, arranged, controlled... you get the point. I write this in re specifics because “fiction” has a certain connotation, and especially to normies. Example, today an user said the book of Revelation written by John was a “forgery,” and I replied that a forgery means that an original had to exist, just like it has been said The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion is a forgery, oh, really, then, of the original(s)? Keep up the good work, user!

stilll trying to figure out why i would be "shilling" for cia operations, that's fucking retarded, but so is that vpnnigger behind the esti flag

The symbolism is so blatant...

it is

Attached: BuckinghamPalace.jpg (800x550, 104K)

your grandparents fathers fought for us, not you :D

Yeah he's not an Estonian that's for sure. Estonians are based.

Attached: ,as.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Nope. We never fought for you russkies.

>another thread ruined by Estonian Autism
when will we address the EQ once and for all?

House of Borja
House of Breakspeare
House of Somaglia
House of Orsini (Orso)
House of Conti
House of Chigi
House of Colonna
House of Farnese
House of Medici
House of Gaetani
House of Pamphili
House of Este
House of Aldobrandini

Attached: vatican-key-symbol.jpg (320x180, 8K)

Fantastic, Anons! My message to the German, truly, needed to mention the language barrier, delivering English language news from Germany and the like, as I think that’s what is missing from Jow Forums, it being a limited hangout with non-English countries having their news filtered through (traditionally) Anglo news sites, the ones they allow. Thanks, great info graphic compilations, Anons!

you linked me cia project thats for building tools to get stuff out of people in integorations with mind control so what it has to do with faking a person? are you retard ? sry i live two feet on ground not in some paralel reality where you create fake people through mind control. + you provided no proof youre just blatant shill trying to insert retarded thoughts and paranoia into ppl, works for weak minded probably some other reasons behind that birth certificate forgery

He's not Estonian, There are many russian kikes in Estonia.

it's just a coincidence haha

ime mun munaa vitun suomalaiset huora

* not trying to ruin russians, but jews

:D

In life you got a 50/50 shot of finding out the truth and a 25% at best of actually believing it then you add false religion to the mix your odds of believing the actual simple truth drastically go down.Either Jesus Christ paid for all your sins or he didn't pay for none,either He was GOD in a human body or he is a fucking liar but GOD doesn't lie and that spells DOOM for a lot of people HELL forever.

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: ENGLISH Back.jpg (381x650, 92K)

Come at us kike. You tried the last time.

Attached: 87f4e132.jpg (960x720, 110K)

What did kek mean by this

The evidence is clear though.

Attached: 1521422073526.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Pizzagate was literally debunked

when are you cleansing your country of all the niggers ? take viro as example pure white ethnostate

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAS 9 POINTS OF FORGERY

You have shittons of Slavs in your "ethnostate".

they are white + most speak estonian so they are accepted and are estonian. the russians are in ida virumaa near russian border and they dont do nothing but smoke and inject fentanyl and amfetamin

Is this Estonian retarded or what's his problem?

Attached: Body of frozen Soviet soldier propped up by Finnish fighters to intimidate Soviet troops, 1939.jpg (900x1145, 149K)

What's your problem?

are you finnish nigger

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAS 9 POINTS OF FORGERY
bump

Minä en ala sinulle selittämään asiaani. Olet kusipää ja sillä selvä.

I can't comprehend how this is not news...

Imagine that all of MSM is controlled by six corporations, because it is. Those corporations have a stranglehold on information and why Trump has been shit on for a while now. Obama was the goldenboy, he could do no wrong, and the media is scripted to protect him at all costs because both the media and Obama are managed by the CIA (Mockingbird for media, Monarch for Obama)

same

Fuck kikes.

Forgot to mention, Obama's administration allowed for taxpayer funded domestic propaganda through the National Defense Authorization Act and the Smith-Mundt Modernization act buried within it.

Attached: 2000 percent BULLSHIT.jpg (1023x919, 135K)

Is there a symbolic significance to the pentagram being left unfinished?

they know no bounds and will continue as long as they hold positions of power, like diane fraudstein

is it unfinished
Or is there just a bunch of spooky shit underground in that old fucking city

No, that's cause the pentagram isn't real. You can just go ahead and look up the debunking of the DC pentagram.

wtf is that supposed to mean?
the streets line up pretty well, and the missing portion is symbolic of conjuring up demons

It's "broken". For a reason. As in not finished.

is the owl fake too? or just a coincidence?

Come on...

I'm afraid this one is much more sinister and relevant.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30-21-02-28~2.png (720x852, 1.23M)

Witnessed

Attached: 1538265495792.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)