Orient Christian General /OCG/

This is a thread dedicated to the Christians of the Orient. Invited:
> Armenians
> Greeks
> Leb Christians
> Copts
> Assyrians/Chaldeans
Why not Syrian/Jordanian Christians you might ask? Because you two dhimmi'd yourself and willingly submit to muslim authorities. You refuse to stick up for other christians and are perfectly content to be turned into an arab kuffir so long as you please your muslim neighbors. Exceptions allowed, though.
There are a few things on our agenda that need to be solved before anything else. The first is a pan-Oriental Christian unity. Greeks and Armos seem to be united over their hated of T*rkey, but lebanese and copts need to start standing together with the others. The Assyrians/Chaldeans of Iraq were naive and trusted their arab neighbors. They then got slaughtered and forced to mostly exile. Assyria needs to be its own nation, as does Mount Lebanon for christians, and Coptia for Copts.
> but muh co-existance!
If Iraq wasn't a good example, try Syria or Lebanon. In Lebanon, the palestinians went from village to village raping and slaughtering maronites. Then they cry to the world when the maronites get pissed off and start carving crosses into the palis dirty corpses in Sabra & Shatila. You animals deserved it, after what you did to the rest of us.
After uniting, our primary goal needs to be the destruction of Turkey and balkanization for the Greeks and, Assyrians, and Armos. We can even use the kurds as cannon fodder against the turks.
> muh jews
Keep the jew garbage out of this thread. We aren't nazis or muslims, jews can be convenient allies at best, nobody is asking you to worship them.

Attached: arab_and_turkish_imperialism_of_the_middle_east__by_johncena26-d7ej9xe.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
youtube.com/watch?v=unekgJb6GCY
youtube.com/watch?v=D_J28bZsJQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg30fr2aFw0
youtube.com/watch?v=5RQ_zBbkmnU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFOUjX0t-wo
youtube.com/watch?v=SgL2IKV8UB0
youtube.com/watch?v=gE-XI6blXB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's very late to be worried about such trivial divisions.

Stop wasting time and do the work the Lord has set us to do!
Spread the Gospel while we still have time!

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (500x334, 291K)

> RELATED VIDEOS
Lebanon:
> youtube.com/watch?v=unekgJb6GCY
> youtube.com/watch?v=D_J28bZsJQ8
> youtube.com/watch?v=Yg30fr2aFw0
> youtube.com/watch?v=5RQ_zBbkmnU
Armenia:
> youtube.com/watch?v=ZFOUjX0t-wo
> youtube.com/watch?v=SgL2IKV8UB0
> youtube.com/watch?v=gE-XI6blXB0

Christianity is more preserved in muslim lands than in degenerate west

Attached: images (12).jpg (470x313, 16K)

That's what we're trying to do. These "trivial divisions" are life and death for Christianity in the Middle East. Islam cannot be reasoned with, it must be fought, defended against, and shattered for us to survive.

Nobody cares about muh Western degen. The West and Christianity aren't synonymous. Christianity is enormous in South America, Africa, and is growing rapidly in Iran and Asia. What the Spanish and Germans do with their society is their own problem. The reason its preserved better is because we don't have the luxury of being virtue-signallers and have to fight just to survive. I'm going to move back to lebanon soon just to help preserve this.

Christianity will fail as the age of reason become more popular, it's on the decline as atheism is on the rise.

Nice thread Schlomo

Attached: 1475726049874.jpg (638x349, 43K)

Typical nazi and muslim autism. Refuse to play geopolitics properly out of retarded conspiracies. And even if you're right and the jews are this enormously powerful entity---why shouldn't we use their power against our enemies? Jow Forums will never understand true geopolitics until they are fighting for their lives.

Again stop talking about Western Europe as if it's the only place on Earth. Atheism is dying everywhere else.

Learn to spell Egypt first dumbass.

How is any of this shlomo at all? Why can't Christians have their own nations in the middle east without people screaming about ebil sectarianism? we need it. There is no islamic christian coexistance, it's false.
> flag
Ah sorry muhammad didn't notice you there akhi.

I didn't make the map. Why is there such a hostile aggression towards ME christians defending themselves? You guys have a love-hate hard-on for Islam on here yet seethe in rage when christianity or any christian groups are defended and islam is attacked.
You're worse than tumblr liberals with their obsession with islam.

Because all of your (((plans))) will result in massive destabilisation and warfare that will result in more refugees for the West to take in. Literally the only beneficiary is Israel who will have their borders secured by goys. You can't be more transparent Moshe

Attached: 2018-10-01_04h58_03.png (706x610, 904K)

Also
>muh copts
>muh Assyrians
I don't care about brown people

Attached: Egypt_Copts.jpg (800x536, 92K)

You're either a JIDF shill or plain retarded.

Attached: 1529614565645.jpg (646x789, 158K)

disgusting goatfucker.

Attached: 1506578583279.jpg (1920x1277, 406K)

Atheism is fastest growing group and not in just europe.

Fuck off. Your Western geopolitics are the reason we're stuck in these god-awful arab borders surrounded by violent apes that want to kill us. Those arabs displaced can go to syria and the arabia.

How? Seriously, fucking explain to me how it's evil of me to want my people to have their own homeland? Do I need to listen to your jew-obsessed garbage any longer? You're telling me that we need to stay in arab borders with muslim oppressors ruling over us, simply because that's what the borders are. The borders are all false to begin with. Iraq isn't some bountiful proud sovereign nation, it's a shithole where sunnis and shiites are trying to kill each other. None of them have any allegiance to the iraqi flag, and neither do we.

nice cherry picking.

Attached: copts.png (1100x335, 585K)

Thank you. Starting to think all whites have been completely lost. They love Islam, hate degeneracy when it suits them, will justify arab dictators and even iran so long as it fulfills their fantasy of defeating "the jews". They are schizos and lunatics.
Mexico is catholic and fucking based. There's a reason most leb christians fled to brazil and mexico and not germany.

Woman has a hijab, half of those people aren't Copts lol

Attached: qt 12.jpg (960x960, 158K)

Attached: weddingg.jpg (1000x1500, 200K)

lol

Attached: wedding2.jpg (700x467, 72K)

I'm convinced that Jow Forums has been completely overrun by muslims and islamic-brainwashed natsoc retards. There are only a small number of legitimate self-thinking people on here anymore that aren't just parroting /sg/ talking points.
I refuse to allow any of the ME christians especially the lebanese and copts to have to bow down and become dhimmi kuffir. I'm never going to 'get along' with muh based muslims. They've spent the last 1,400 years destroying us and never apologized. Armenian/Greek/Assyrian genocide in Turkey, Maronite genocide in Lebanon, Assyrian genocide again in Iraq. I can't trust them and neither should you. But please convert to Islam if all you can think about are jews.

Attached: 473291-architecture-old_building-ancient-Montenegro-island-landscape-mountains-clouds-nature-trees-a (748x545, 80K)

The whole middle is oppressed, you're not fucking special to have your own fucking land that will cause another civil in the whole region and in the end it will be Europe picking up trash. Now get the fuck outta here with your fantasy homeland, kike wanted one and the whole world west is paying the fucking price.

israel on the map
HA

Greater Israel includes all of Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

> the whole middle eats is oppressed, you're not fucking special
Yes we are. No matter how oppressed the rest of the ME becomes, nobody is worried about sunnis or shiites disappearing from the face of their ancestral lands. I'm not here complaining about recent injustices like Iraq's invasion. This has nothing to do with that. We've been helpless minorities begging for mercy for centuries now. I'm sick and fucking tired of it, and I'm not going to let you, Omar ibn Abdullah al-Hussein, tell me otherwise. Sunnis and shiites are different because sunnis have the entire Middle East to themselves, and shiites have most of iraq, iran, azerbaijan. They even have hezbollah and nobody complains. So fuck you, go fuck yourself you stupid chimp. The only reason the Western world is "paying the price" is because your own retarded government LET THEM IN. Nobody forced you to. You could've let the 'slimes stay and get nuked by russia.

>tries to prove Copts aren’t brown
>posts a bunch of brown people
What did he mean by this ?

Nobody is saying they're white aryans for fuck's sake. But they aren't all dark brown bedouins either. Most egyptians, lebs, and even syrians are a lot lighter than your typical arabian

this

Attached: qt8.png (449x832, 710K)

Attached: more.jpg (250x250, 6K)

What's your ethnicity OP?

They support Islamist hegemonies like the one IRI is trying to implement. Their support or lackthereof of Christians is based on whether.
Christianity is not your religion. It's a Jewish invention. Middle Easterners had different religions that was tied to their ethnic traditions and national quest for glory before Christianity judaized you and made you a typical Christian slave of whatever empire. If you look at every natives of the Middle East, their glorious ancestors had empires which were not Christians. The only Christian empires that ruled the Middle East were ruled by nonnatives (Byzantines for example).

So he is right to call you JIDF. Christianity is a form of Jewry.

Stop lying. Copts are as dark as bedouins.

The Muslims in Egypt are actually whiter because of Circassian migration. Most of the white looking Egyptian actresses are of Circassian origin. Circassians were a Muslim population in the Russian empire who fled persecution to Ottoman empire and Egypt.

Attached: coptsegyptAFP.jpg (620x413, 92K)

No you're not special You're all same, same language, culture, skin color, you just happen you worship a dead kike on a stick. You're a minority, behave that way. imagine niggers demanding sepreate state withing united state. LMAO
Get the fuck outta here.

This is a Muslim Egyptian actress (Circassian origin).

Christcucks lie like their Jewish ancestors. It's how they took over Rome.

Attached: Image result for circassian actress egypt.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

Forgot to put name: Shereen Seif Al-Nasr

I'm going to murder you all before I let you take that much land from Iran.

Iran was called Iranshar during Sassanian empire, and it was shortened to Iran over time. Western Iranian ethnicities include Kurds, Azeris, and other Iranians (especially of Pars region).

You are a stupid piece of shit if you think Iran will let go of any of its land. Those borders are not artificial unlike much of the ME. I'm going to murder you all before I let you take that much land from Iran.

>Their support or lackthereof of Christians is based on whether the US/Zionist status quo is opposed or not. So if being pro Christian means pro Zionist, then no support.
Fixed.

>Those borders are not artificial unlike much of the ME
Pakistan, Afghanistan and Tajikistan exist for a reason. And why are the Kurds fucking around in the middle of Turkey?

Attached: IMG_1079.jpg (1024x454, 144K)

>sandnigger thread
fuck off sand nigger scum

>someone from (((UAE))) trying to lecture me
Fuck off, you stupid faggot. I don't support Iran losing anymore land or Iranian identity being divided and conquered by you Anglo-puppet shitskins anymore.