U.S. Crumbles under pressure

LMAO.
They gave into all of Canada's requests.
The u.s. just got cucked in the most embarrassing way.

Attached: 1538360948885.jpg (701x221, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/nafta-us-mexico-progress-monday-1.4800182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1536474104332.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

what did we get in return tho?

Canada says they are going to pay for the wall.

i like how you went out of your way to hide your flag, faggot.

Did Trump agree to fellate JT?

The wall will be constructed of surplus US dairy... in the form of cheese bricks.

Canada will pay for the razor wire.

Attached: 1518047260128.jpg (512x599, 79K)

>They gave into all of Canada's requests.
Not all of them, just most of them in exchange for some more dairy market access.
However, I better not fucking see globalist IP/pharma provisions that Trump was trying to sneak in a few months ago with Mexico.

Trump is nothing but a big business puppet larping as an AnCap.

In all seriousness, the issues were petty ante in the grand scheme of things. Either side could have totally caved and it wouldn't be much of a factor in the overall amount of trade activity.

I really wouldn't say that. They got a win in terms of dairy, which they can now export more of, and sort of a win in the auto quota. The quota is apparently way above the amount that we're currently producing, though, so it doesn't matter unless our industry grows massively. This makes a lot of sense, as it's probably to combat the Chinese investment in the Canadian auto industry in order to dodge tariffs. This will head them off at the pass if they try to use us to smuggle their shit into America.
All said and done, America definitely got more than it left with. Canadian consumers will benefit from cheaper dairy, even if the (((dairy cartel))) will bitch and moan.

>big business cuck
K, guy.... meanwhile he's about to antitrust the shit outta Google, Amazon, et al.

Good analysis. Thanks leaf

I mean it was renegotiated you dipfuck

>the issues were petty ante in the grand scheme of things
The biggest issue in the beginning was the 5-year sunset clause, which was a terrible idea and whoever told Trump to push it hopefully gets fired if he wasn't already. It's 100% not going to be in the new agreement, since it would effectively end all future business investments among the NAFTA signatories.

>Propose new deal
>LOL USA CAVED THEIR DONE
Canada literally choked and didn't even submit a proposal by the deadline. This is a pity offering.

Hopefully none of the Jewish TPP provisions weren't included.

cbc.ca/news/politics/nafta-us-mexico-progress-monday-1.4800182
>Trump announces U.S.-Mexico trade deal to replace NAFTA, and says 'we will see' if Canada can join
>It also includes new measures on digital trade, financial services and intellectual property — all improvements the U.S. had sought in the Trans-Pacific Partnership — and officials suggested the new provisions exceed those the U.S. negotiated in the TPP, to which both Canada and Mexico were signatories.

Too bad nearly 60% of your population can't drink milk.

I'll believe it when I see it. So far he's been all talk and no action.

underrated post

We're taking all your refugees probably

The retard government here dropped 7mil on an ice rink they couldn’t use, at least this has functionality

We're used to it under Trump

now that would be 12D chess
they cold call Trump a liar but who cares

Do mexicans count as refugees