Why your Guns won't Save You

The 2nd Amendment is just a security blanket for politically lazy white Americans.
A bunch of scattered individuals with guns isn't going to do shit against a NWO government and their FEMA gulags.
Political power is the imperative.
Did you know Lenin seized power in a Russia full of war veterans and guns? Yet could they stop him?
Hitler seized power with zero guns, and look how he effected Europe and the world.
A NWO government may not have the man power to subdue an armed population, but no tyrannical regime ever has had that.
What they do have is INSTITUTIONAL power. In other words, instead of fighting you, they can just STARVE you, embargo you, and shut off your clean water. They could even invite a foreign power in to do their dirty work for them.
Without political power you're just a sitting cuck asking for it.

Attached: images-5.png (470x313, 24K)

We "scattered gun owners" own more firepower then any countries military. Obviously not middles and shit. But our rifle and pistol count is higher then most European countries militaries added together.

Attached: 1538181517889.png (442x593, 393K)

>let me tell you about your country

>White
I'm asian. Feel free to come at me in my car. In my home. At my job. You will find only lead.

fuck off bootlicker
better to die fighting than to just give up coward

I'm a vet and I can have a battalion trained in marksmanship and sapping in two weeks. I know enough other vets in my area to have a network and command structure in place in a few hours. Enough to decimate anything in the county short of rolling armor. All I need are the bodies and hardware. The govt is inefficient and operated by chickenshit faggots. They pull the trigger for a paycheck. Our freedom is our faith. The politics are just pageantry to hide the real power plays. Dead men can't play.

While I won't claim I know what OP was trying to go for, the way I interpreted it I somewhat agree with.

You have the unalienable right to arms, and I fully believe that. You should do everything you can to preserve this for not only yourself, but for your posterity; thus, you shouldn't let the Constitution make you complacent. At the end of the day, leftists DO NOT care about what is written on paper - they only care with what they can get away with doing. Therefore, you should remain politically active - fervently so.

Think of it like being on the defensive in actual warfare. If all you do is dig in at the point you are defending, all you're doing is ensuring that the enemy surrounds you, cuts you off, and overwhelms you. Instead, strategically set up layers of defense as far away from your "defensive point" as possible (in our instance, in the political arena, rather than in our homes when they come knocking at your door).

Attached: kfc_ishiggy.jpg (800x450, 36K)

The 2nd Amendment already failed. The fact of the matter is, tens of millions of armed Americans sat on their fat asses for decades doing nothing as their country was demographically demolished. This is a fact.

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

The government doesn't fear you, faggot, because you and your type have been spouting this exact rhetoric for decades, doing nothing, while the government does as it pleases. Why would that pattern suddenly change?

Good point.
All accomplished by political power alone.
In the 50s and 60s the Jews had their "long march through the institutions". Not a single bullet was needed and these are the effects.
It's Suz Tzu at its finest.
Americans can have all the guns they want, but without political power they'll just be using them to shoot each other in dumpster wars.

Did I make a mistake anywhere?

Kangafag is sad they took his guns away.

if theyre so sure they’ll win, they should go ahead and do it. I’ll go to valhalla knee deep in hot brass.

Making this post, unless you're fishing for (you's).

SHOO SHOO FBI JEW

>Did I make a mistake anywhere?
>The 2nd Amendment is just
>just
right there

you said nothing right, it was all spittle

>A bunch of scattered individuals with guns isn't going to do shit against a NWO government and their FEMA gulags.

Attached: 1533079898710.png (684x1232, 376K)

I got mad respect for the based Asians

That's not a mistake.
That's just you getting butthurt over grammatical fragments.
lol le burger education

Yoink

Sure you can aim with those slit eyes?

>"scattered gun owners"

Attached: 4218064912861337077W.png (666x311, 265K)

Ur talking in subjunctives.
Come back when you actually have something.