Girl on dating app named "goebbels" says she's coming over to let me impregnate her

Girl on dating app named "goebbels" says she's coming over to let me impregnate her.

Me
>34
Her
>19

We talk about our love for Hitler and hatred for degeneracy..

She says she's coming over. She lives 30 mins away.. think she'll show up?

Should I make a white baby with her?

Attached: bec778c2-59.jpg (296x393, 13K)

>making a baby with a 19 year old you met on a dating app

Just fuck my shit up senpai

enjoy getting stabbed by a crazy liberal

You want to pay child support for 18 years ?

Do it

>our hatred for degeneracy

If a girl wanted my baby I would give it to her

>hatred for degeneracy
So it's a hate-fuck?

Knock the roastie up, then disappear.
>t. mayfly man

Attached: Alarmed.jpg (125x103, 3K)

She and her boyfriend are coming over to rob and/or kill you.

Man be careful, could be antifa coming over to fuck your shit up. Got a gun?

>34
>19
>34...
>19...
This is going to work out exactly like you think it will. Provided she actually shows up which is unlikely.

She just need a white man to pay child support while she licks future Tyrone's assholes.

This. OP, bolt the doors, it's a trap.

>hates degenerates
>meets some degenerate on a degenerate dating app who wants a degenerate sexyal encounter and to get pregnant out of wedlock
That's degenerate as FUCK! She's a 100% psycho and you're going to be on the hook for that kid for 18+ years.

>hatred for degeneracy
>34 not married

And how is it going to work out?

This

Hope you like being fucked financialy for the rest of your life with a woman who you just met.

Better get the lube, because you are about to get raped.

Attached: 1536707663543.png (650x650, 13K)

You're likely about to have a dozen antifa thugs at your door. Hope you have a gun

this

lmao ..what could go wrong.

today on things that never happened

>Girl
Good one, OP

>american
>19
>dating app
>named goebbels
>white
There is nothing consistent about this, this isn't a single fucking red flag, it's a marching red army.

op is in trouble whatever way you look at it

Attached: 1526133639611.png (948x570, 161K)

Underrated

It’s probably a glow nigger, to be honest.

>Girl on dating app named "goebbels"
Where can I find that app?

shut up nerd

for 18 years at least

1st r8 b8 m8.

Prime incel bait right there

dude....
man...
like seriously...?

you may regret it... I did this at 21... I never knew it but she planned to leave me .. we stayed together till she was 8 months pregnant and left for another guy... she got welfare for being a single mother and did the same thing to that guy and got it twice.. lived in free housing with food stamps and other bennies for over a decade and I never saw my son again... that's him on the right as best man at his friend's wedding.. he's 33 now and couldn't care less about me..

Attached: 12046624_1047297301961103_5622626031390196625_n.jpg (720x960, 286K)

This
RIP, OP

Attached: 1537399914061.jpg (375x500, 45K)

Lol ur kill

A jew assassin is coming for you, you fell for the trap.

Enjoy your HIV and restraining order

You're going to consummate your marriage and be a good father and have more children with her right user?

Attached: Katz.jpg (893x622, 59K)

If this were real I'd say nice one except for you doxing her.

My spidey sense is tingling, please don't die OP

Attached: Sit the fuck down.jpg (778x450, 110K)

>trying to trick Jow Forums into revealing their power level on dating apps
the shills are getting creative... i like.
sage just the same though.

no one said this was a thread of feelz

>American educational system failed people so hard they are literally retarded enough to not raise any suspicion in a situation like this.

This will end well I'm sure.

Attached: skeptical.jpg (494x419, 23K)

Have fun in prison, user.

> boo hoo

Your comfort doesn't matter, what matters is that you spread your DNA into the world. Congratulations.

That's not a girl, but don't let that bother you.

Attached: 642u.jpg (1242x1198, 1005K)

enjoy getting robbed, stabbed, beaten, getting aids and all sorts of stds. then "she'll" whip out her dick and slap you with it for good measure.

Attached: e25xth3vooswxhwrwdi2.jpg (800x450, 46K)

There's only one way to know for sure user.
Just make sure you gave her a fake name and address.
Also, the thot in your pic is fucking ugly, I hope you have a better taste in women than you're letting on.

Attached: 1512961938445s.jpg (93x125, 1K)

>34 years-old without a wife or at least 1 kid
>having kids with a 19 year-old

That sucks but atleast you passed your genes on

Do it faggot

Post pics. ....regardless of the outcome.

He's claiming he got her to head over to his place over their hatred with degeneracy on a dating app... To do degenerate shit with. Provided she shows up he's going to get robbed now or over the next 18 years getting some brainlet retard knocked up if she isn't already and looking for a sure thing.

the shitskin she dating or is related is gonna kill you, if she is actually real. You gonna die sucka

1. Doubt
2. So another kid won't have a father around?

>50+ yrs old post

Please boomers get the fuck out of this board ffs

This.

>talking to women about politics

Nice larp OP

I guarantee you’re about to get hit in the head by a pipe because you fell for a leftist trap

I posted proof that one of the Kavanaugh accusers was a fucking spook and the mods banned for three weeks, and yet this shit remains.

I fucking hate this place so much.

I am a sensitive person. her deception and treachery; defaming me to our mutual contacts so they acted to reinforce her totally unsupportable , baseless hostility assumed entirely to cover the evil act of depriving me of my right to raise my son which I never agreed to do . i would never have gotten her pregnant if she said flat out she would leave. I was thereafter unable to reproduce again because of this unresolved situation. I was never able to commit to another woman fully being thus fragmented and though I had many offered and opportunities he is my only child.

Jesus christ man, what the fuck are you thinking? You're gonna get fucked, but not in the way you want

Attached: 1532658615870.png (405x638, 387K)

Honestly its probably a trap.
That could mean many different things tho.
If not, fuck it... just make sure she's actually 19.
Don't die.

Attached: 6360009222412551612142371854_shia.jpg (550x550, 27K)

Keep your wits about you, what's the worst that can happen?

There are way too many whites on gibs. We need to pound sign gas them all race war now!

>19 year old female
>aware of the name 'Goebbels'

>give real address

Put some pizza rolls in the oven because Tyrone and his homeys will be there soon.

lol

funny if a trap

mods are niggerfaggots.

banned me for pic related.

Attached: Screenshot (25).png (1920x1080, 202K)

50+ > nigger
Maybe its you who should fuck off Claudio

>dating app named "goebbels"
you lie faggot

thing is he hasn't... look at him he's a handsome guy and perfectly healthy.. he's had two long term girl friends but broke up with both and its pretty much too late now.. I blame his mother for fucking me out of his life leaving him with the impression women are evil and if she did this to me why would be fair any better?

Trap. Thousand bucks you answer the door and some 6'5" nigger clocks you in the face and robs you.

this lol

Attached: 1366385850526.gif (200x150, 966K)

>34 yo
>being this dumb

do it OP
maybe you'll it'll be hitler reincarinated
I'm thinking about getting on SSI and hiding all my assets, sell my house for $1 to a friend who I trust (and putting $1m lien against it) and having 1000x babies with crazy bitches, drive a beater truck and drink busch

anything to save the white race

all my kids were aborted, take solace in the fact your genes will continue

>Girl on dating app named "goebbels"

>falling for a honeypot

She planned this becasue in the 80's you could show up pregnant and sya the father bolted and they'd set you up.

I didn't even know about it..

to her credit she did eventually get settled and has a $70k a year job now as and a home in a quiet suburb.

yep it's antifa

Yes. Do it, OP.

Me, I'm gonna hook up with a single mom from the nearby injun rez. What could go wrong?

Check her id

Lol. This has to be a bait thread. Pls god

Hope you're strapped.

Attached: 1538090041059.jpg (300x219, 24K)

What you're going to be getting from her is a Valtrex prescription.

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (750x600, 113K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-214218.jpg (753x342, 63K)

This whole thread is bots and shills.

Anons about to get hospitalized by a roastie and he big black boyfriend.

>america
>pure genetics

Attached: 1432496734507.jpg (1462x1462, 298K)

I saw this aryan QT trad girl on a website once. She stopped logging in the day before I wrote to her sadly. Doing some autistic detective work I found she had a blog on modesty and alt-right stuff. Man oh man I wish I could date her, but her last blog post before she deleted it was that she was leaving NH to marry a guy she met. I was hoping she wasn’t just some antifa catfish. On the same site later I found a girl with the username Parapluie who had 14/88 and chill as her bio, but no photos, so THAT was probably a catfish.

Anyways, which app?

>incel detected
yikes