(((Paul Krugman)))

If you know to look, (((they))) don’t even hide the (((agenda)))

Attached: 55FA5FE5-2177-4293-B93A-7D6408EF750E.jpg (1579x1079, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1ZoUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1520125406786.png (850x400, 207K)

>56%

Attached: image.jpg (380x478, 52K)

How many of the 68% wants what Paul wants?

68% of urbanites hate white rural people, sorry folks. All except one man. That man? President Dr Donald Trump.

RAREST MERCHANT

What percentage of that 68% is illegal, fresh off the boat or no family or historical ties to America?

Also seems like the Dems know they're finished with real Americans and are now trying to restructure the system so California and New York are all they need to control the senate or win the electoral college. Seen a disturbing amount of talk about cities representing more people and it not being fair that more populous states only get two senators like every other state.
Watch these kikes, don't let them compromise your republic further, Amerifriends.

The single most respected economist of our generation. Try harder, shill

What exactly do you think he's attempting to shill with that post?

They're scared.

Attached: 1478840809329.gif (400x400, 3.62M)

This guy won an award for economics an increasingly long time ago, and it's been downhill ever since.

Attached: OffbeatScrawnyBobcat-small.gif (445x250, 760K)

lol

rent seek cheerleading Keynsian faggot. Economic AIDS. Try harder, shill

he won a meaningless award, and is otherwise an incompetent partisan.

>What exactly do you think he's attempting to shill with that post?
That Liberals are the Majority. They aren't, they simply control the majority in "diversified" hive cities where 70% of the population doesn't even vote, but still have their numbers counted for things like House Seats in Congress. Very much Castles Made of Sand propped up by MSM propaganda and hubris.

Attached: 1538350984703m.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

fpbp

>56%

Attached: the goyim know.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

Minus the 30 plus million illegals, what does that percentage come down to?

I'd agree with that completely but I got the impression that poster was suggesting the opposite and that OP was somehow the shill, not Krugman.

Krugman's embarrassed himself at every turn since Trump was elected.

Yeah but look at the people who live in the city vs the people who live in rural america. Look at their values. How can anyone with any sense look at the cities and think "yeah this is the way we want our entire country to look"

Considering that alone is almost 10% of the entire population of the US and they're almost entirely in those metro areas I'd say it comes down a fucking lot.

kek, username of reply to((()))

what a kike
I live in "Metro New York" but my town has like 10,000 people in it. There are more trees than people, by a long margin

Metro areas are fucking expansive. Stupid post. He makes it sound like everyone in a "metro area" is living in a high rise and taking the subway to work.

Good god this retard has a nobel right? Are any accomplishments real or is the whole world a fucking fugazi?

Imagine thinking Paul Krugman mingles with anybody but other (((white))) people.

we wuz

#walkaway
These leftist are deranged.

The greatest economist in history was Nikola Tesla, you nigger.

Haha yeah, stupid country people, you don't matter
You don't make all the food or anything important like that. I'm sure the cities would do just fine without whatever you do for them.

reminder: krugman has bren very wrong before
archive.is/1ZoUg

The ultimate merchant

Dude Sowell has literally BTFO him dozens of times that I've alone seen as a mere hobbyist in the field. Krugman is a stupid shit.

Attached: krugman lol.jpg (750x750, 108K)