What state has the most spoiled girls?

Im in a nursing program in texas and theres this girl from california who is barely passing and all she does is complain how hard the program is and how shes smart enough to be a nurse already. Is this a california thing or is this what girls are like across america?

Attached: C9C014E1-FDCA-475A-95EB-17AE04C3392C.jpg (428x643, 46K)

Israel

israel

sauce me on the qt3.14 pls

Attached: 1537994896746.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Whoo boy a whole fresh thread to opine on a topic I rarely get to.

West coast girls are definitely more stuck up than east coast, who tend to either be nice college girls, southern girls, or negresses. The cream of the crop of bitchy, stuck up, spoiled girls in my experience come from Seattle.

It's honestly amazing, a slobby, chubby, 4/10 dyke with quarter-sized gagues, dyed hair cut with those stupid SJW bangs, and tattoos up her neck will scorn and scowl at you for even turning in her dirdction, no doubt sure of the rape fantasy of her you're playing in your head. Their inflated sense of their own desirability is further compounded by their pretensions that they are "high-flying career women" because they either run some artisanal candle shop doomed for bankruptcy in 6 months or they landed a diversity position at a giant tech cuckpany.

They only seem to ever want to go after skinny, bearded tattooed hipsters with barely enough strength to open an IPA can, since they need to find weaker men to constantly validate that "anything men can do we can do better!' and this city has no shortage of week men.

Partially men are to blame, since the tech companies bring in creepy virgin nerds who end up staring at them uncontrollably and pervy foreign Indian and Asian students. This however just stokes the ego already present for women in a city that has always had a horrific gender balance and was founded on whoring

In short fuck this city and I am glad I am leaving and latched on to a nice girl from PA

Attached: 1523310794859.png (1920x1200, 1.2M)

I just google image searched spoiled girl

Wtf. Stay in your lane faggot we've lost enough quality women to the cities already

Jewesses from NYC hands down

Attached: 1521765253961.webm (728x936, 2.97M)

That's kind of a white girl thing. I don't know what the fuck causes it, but white girls especially have huge fucking egos. Like all women have huge egos, but the white girl's ego in particular is just like. Astounding.

But in general, the west coast produces people who don't understand the value of hard work.

Dude I'm from NY, PA is like our unofficial vassal (NJ and CT being the official ones of course)

Do something about it you faggot.

someone is gonna say "why she has a jew nose" then some one else will reply with "Look at those Khazar milkers"

NJfag here, why the fuck can't NYggers drive

Interesting. It really pisses me off to think if i had a smelly bleeding cavern in my groin i could walk into any tech firm and get hired because “muh gender balanze”.
My heart skips a beat in elation when i hear about a company that hires women just to fill quotas has a losing quarter or year.

Not to get into this debate again for the millionth time, but I’m pretty sure the general consensus is that NJ drivers are god-awful yet still insist everyone else is worse than them.

My bad i thought that was gonna be Abigail Shapiro singing Opera

I mean i think the more you get to know american girls the more you think elliot was right about female entitlement.

Nurses like that -might- pass the nclex but will leave their nursing job first 2 years guaranteed

Its not easy work and for some fucking reason nursing feeder schools don't warn people enough how difficult nursing work is

I dunno man, every time the left lane is clogged to a near-standstill, it's always an NY plate leading the pack at -50,000 mph. Never fails. It's like they don't understand that you can push down on the gas.

Lol PA here. NY you can fuck right off we’ll kill you. If anything NJ has more influence and that’s only because of Philly

The ones flooding my state are STUPID AS FUCK.

Ain’t killing shit faggot.

California girls are cunts.

Most drivers suck. Most girls i know couldnt even pass their drivers licence test the first time. Anybody who doesnt hustle and stay out of the way is a fucking asshole who shouldnt be driving period.

I put my x though nursing school wile I worked as a med tech and was going to EMT school when it was my turn. She was smart but i read all her books and it was not rocket science. Almost any one who passed high school science should be able to finish the 2 or 3 year degree for a basic RN. But you had to know what your doing to last or go higher then a floor nurse.

She just lost her license for drugs and booze (even bragged about taking booze from dead patients houses on FB) which i told her she needs to stop before she graduated but she was to smart for that

what city is your school in. I might know her and you... test tomorrow right?

Attached: Frank_and_Charlie_reserves_the_table.jpg (1024x574, 85K)

i've come to believe that it's North NJ drivers, and not NY drivers. South Jersey drivers are good. They're generally consistent like PA drivers but without the hard-on for merging like they just snorted some coke. North Jersey is just fucking 24/7 chaos. New York seems to just demand competence.

Try being in South Jersey, DE drivers go slow in left and pass on the right. Insanity. Screw Conneticunts and Massholes too.

The worst are VA drivers though, nothing fucking comes close except Florida to the stupid shit they pull.

flyover here. Nothing is literally as bad as people who speed but don't know how to merge (AKA everyone that lives near Chicago)

Murse

Ha try being in the south. The blacks use the left lane as the regular travel lane.

>t. Seething Fashoshifag

>The cream of the crop of bitchy, stuck up, spoiled girls in my experience come from Seattle.
I live in Portland, and my observation in my social circles is that the "open/poly relationship" trend is like an Jow Forums meme but actually real.
Nearly every woman in Portland, unless she's truly bottom of the barrel, like a 500lb perpetually-angry shut-in, can find a mid-level Chad willing to engage in an open relationship with her. So they keep fucking the same guy who's also fucking thirteen others on the regular, which makes them think they're hot shit for fucking a fairly good-looking and popular guy, so they feel like they are universally desired. Of course they aren't, and anyone not getting laid generally can't stand them (in my observation, Portland women in their twenties rarely have close female friends). It's a self-perpetuating cycle of isolating yourself and getting high on the dick (and probably lots of other drugs, but not always, there's a surprising amount of full-sobriety hipster sl00ts) and it just makes life worse for everyone while everyone's pretending that it's great and they love it because Sense8 or whatever shows they watch tell them it's a good thing.

Marta M

Cali based on population, but NY by rate. Sheer numbers in Cali are far high.

They are great lays, though. They're like the cookie monster but for cock.

t. Italian from Yonkers

especially the nerdy ones who stay home and read romance books ot the cat

Attached: 500843448316f_preview-620.jpg (620x929, 118K)

Story time.

Heather's was a pretty good movie.