How can we increase the number of whites?

How can we increase the number of whites?

Attached: brazilian_fiorella_mattheis.jpg (300x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hh1vVZAHkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nuke Brazil and let the Argentinan man free

since america is redefining what is "white" they could just keep breeding with blacks to create more "whites"

We don't. We kill off nonwhites to seem like there's more whites comparatively.

In Brazil or? In general it can be done with tax breaks on income (income-any benefits recieved via government) based on number of children. Will encourage higher breeding rates among higher quality stock.

Another ice age

Don't fool yourself, user.

This is a racial. When white people become a minority they will start the revolution/globalism they wanted.

Niggers and chinks don't have brain power to contain kikes. Kikes are the superior white men to coons.

Attached: brazilian-ana-hickmann.jpg (208x242, 8K)

Girl looks a lot like my ex-girlfriend's roommate. I think her eyes were green though. Might have been blue.

Autumn is here. You know what day is coming.

This the only right answer. Succumbing to nigger-tier "culture" of having 58 babies is tantamount to white genocide as well. We have a right to exist as we do living in the type of culture we have created, where we have few but high quality children. Shitting out countless low quality cuntspawn is never an intelligent idea.

Encourage everyone you know to have more white kids (for whatever reason you think will convince them), and have as many as you can.

Imagine if your friend has 2 daughters. If you know he won't care about the white race, tell him how amazing it would be to have a son too. If someone has only one kid, talk about how great siblings are. Talk about how great and nice big families are. Share pictures of big families (5 kids at least) and say how great and fun it is. If someone is Christian, tell them children are a blessing and we are supposed to be fruitful and multiply. If someone is childless, convince them for god's sake. Whatever works.

Pro-baby messages. Kids are fun. Kids are cute. Your bloodline is important. Et cetera.

I guess that isn’t clear after rereading it. Income minus any benefits received via government.

i figured niggers were too lazy to clean the leaves off their lawns

Revive sexual morality and watch marriages thrive. Then there will be white families with a lot more kids.

Killing promiscuity will solve basically every problem we have. And that means legit morals, like waiting for marriage.

why don't we just decrease the number of nonwhites instead

Attached: bleed.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

by decreasing the number of blacks

This, actually. Even is its less killing and more repatriation, it's not that we don't have a large amount of numbers, it's that everyone else has a larger one.

a) be huwhite
b) insert penis in huwhite vagina
c) cum inside
repeat

Met a blonde girl who is my ideal girl.

Should I knock her up? I'm in college and she is too, but she's so hot and into everything I love.

I think there are more white people alive today than there were people on the Earth 200 years ago.

It's just the proportions have decreased. Just cut off the welfare and the proportions return to a preponderance.

Is she into hitler?

Attached: H55.jpg (417x417, 57K)

>Make it less a financial burden to have kids
>Sexualize the fuck out of society
>Ban condoms and other preventative methods

Unironically bringing back colonial empires would help birth rates skyrocket, but that's almost as taboo as Nazism so...go figure.

They're doing a great job of that themselves in this corner of the world. It's the browns that are the real menace overall.

She has a twitter just to read Donald Trump's tweets exclusively.

I guess you can still impregnate her, but you really should get her into hitler

Attached: H38.gif (155x173, 949K)

By getting rid of the Usury of the Jews, thus giving our peoples their money back so they can afford to raise a family.

Gassing Jews like Hitler, there is no way around it.

Argentina is an indio shithole dude

I was in the process of doing just this, but the girl I was seeing had to be a typical fucking millennial white chick. We weren't dating because she just recently broke up with her 4-year boyfriend. She kept telling me she was falling for me, even used the word love a few times. However, she kept laying hints like she also wanted to play the field and see what she could find before settling. I gave her an ultimatum that didn't seem to register with her feminine brain. Told her I was either her choice or she can go find someone else because I'm no one's "back up".

2 nights ago, she calls me after dancing with friends at the local club to pick her up since she was drunk and didn't want to drive. Get there, her friends leave and we begin to talk. About an hour into the conversation she mentions that she wants to meet other guys because "we're not dating yet." I look at her and say, "well this is as good a time as ever to say goodbye, then. Like I said, I'm not your 'back up'. It's either you truly meant that you were falling for me or you were just toying with my emotions like I suspected all along. Now it's confirmed that you were just toying with my emotions." I can see tears beginning to form in her eyes, so I just peace on out of there. She texts me a few hours later when she's home. Before I respond I get the good idea of creating a fake Tinder account to see if she decided to re-start her account (I convinced her to delete it after we met). Lo-and-behold, she has the account reactivated and everything. Take a screenshot and send it with "guess hypocrisy isn't part of your vocabulary either? This is it, user-ette. I hope you enjoy your life without a second income to supplement your mortgage and trailer payments." (Note: I was not suckered into paying for these, but I know it's going to be burden on her) In typical woman fashion, she tries to blame me for things. Pic related is my final response.

Attached: onceSlutAlwaysSlut.png (1440x2560, 348K)

Kinda sucks, anons. She was conservative. She even said shit like, "the older I get, the more I realize how much I hate Mexicans, Blacks, and all other non-whites...Especially the Chinese." She hunted; I was on the verge of convincing her that having children was a good thing for the white race and the USA. It felt too good to be true, and it turned out to be just that...too good to be true.

She sounds pretty terrible, user. Good for you.

Lol you paid for her shit

LOOOOOOOLLLLL

You have really bad reading comprehension you stupid faggot.
>(Note: I was not suckered into paying for these, but I know it's going to be burden on her)

Change alimony/divorce rape laws first. If you don't change those, there's no reason for white men to go for white women.

White couples at 14/15 that have their first kid at that age get tax reductions/and reduced sales taxes+ benefits if they also have several kids before age of 24.

Reduce AOC to 14 ( like the old days )
Reduce Marriage Age ( like the old days )

Attached: 1329002484832423053.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Also, current mood:
youtube.com/watch?v=0hh1vVZAHkI

Yellow skin here.

It saddens me everytime I see a beautiful white woman with a dindu. You have my condolences, white boys.

We don't need to increase our population, we need to decrease theirs.

Yours is the correct answer/pol/

You have to outnumber them first. You'd need a KD ratio of 20:1 per white vs non white since modern white women only have 1.4 kids or less vs Mohammad's 22 kids ( 4 wives ).

Attached: 1535999215725.jpg (640x640, 63K)

To decrease their numbers implies we must fight meaning we will be losing our own. You cannot just fight, you also need to repopulate to continue the next generation going.

One white man is more powerful than 200 non-whites when the gloves come off and we stop our silly obsession with empathizing with the plight of the savage. When we see them as they are, insects, then squashing them simply becomes a matter of procedure.

But whites don't reproduce fast enough to make up for the losses. Eventually they'll overrun whites

Attached: 1529923246231.jpg (517x292, 23K)

Disgusting

It would be good if we could use the jew's weaponization of information against them. For example, instead of encouraging other races to start families while encouraging white women to embrace feminism, we do just the opposite

I guess I am failing to understand your point. With a global population of only whites we will find homeostasis with our environment. No need to create more than needed. No waste of energy keeping nons alive. It will be paradise.

Show your flag, first, kike. Also, it's simple. We're currently outnumbered. Heavily so. In order to "decrease" their numbers requires us to FIGHT. Fighting implies some of us die. If we don't have a kill ratio higher than our current ratio of us:them then we're decreasing our numbers faster than we can produce more to continue fighting.

God I know you're a kike after writing this. You're pushing simply for fighting and not reproducing because you want us to die. Fuck you. Israel will die once the light is directed towards your traitorous and cowardly actions. You will be destroyed.

Laws won't change the culture. We need to change the culture to promote white procreation; it starts with creating anxiety in whites about the decline of their race and the only solution being to have many children.

Sorry bro, ancestry already done. 0% jew. 99.8% European.

We have technology already that can be used to wipe out billions of nonwhites, (((them))) included. Sure we're outnumberd almost 10 to 1.

It's said (((they))) have higher IQ than us. but the truth is (((their))) only give is the ability to organize and a strong tribal instinct.

Whites have the seed of godhood in us. We seek out the unknown, this is why we conquered the planet. This is why we advance technology at an incredible rate.

Sure maybe a few of us will die, but not a lot if we use our technology to wipe out the muds.

procreating

That's how that works.

Technology that will take a literal Act of God to render out of the closed vaults somewhere on this planet. I find it hard to see a situation where we just go "time to wipe out the rest of the planet's population" out of no where. You don't really understand how things work, do you?

Whites create, non-whites take. That's the fuckin truth.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen. It's just a dream I have.

It at least helps decrease the thots if they can't benefit from divorce rape. It ought to be the first thing changed.

Okay this may be the hardest fucking Redpill ive ever taken but more whites need to become Mormons. Think about it
>Have always been obsessed about a state for there people. Lets be real its an ethno state
>90% are right wing
>Most if not all own guns and its in their blood to defend their people
>Basically a whites only religion
>Trad as fuck
>All have a bunch of kids
Yes the missionary thing is kind of gay, and so are the magic underware. But seriously its almost all there. You just gotta tweak some thing and BOOM BABY WERE BACK

Attached: 1520170896191.jpg (595x799, 115K)

Nevada Day?

maybe stop other nations from kidnapping white children?

I don't know, sounds sketchy. I'm not convinced it'll work.

reading is for faggot. Real men work in trades

Said like a man who doesn't know he needs the intellectual right to fight for his rights in an intellectually controlled environment. Until guns are being used on pedestrians, your "muh trade" life and intellect will do you as much good as your double-wide and truck do in a slumped economy: jack shit.