Attached: sad.jpg (1800x1200, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI
twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/1046583429998006272
twitter.com/2020Lambright/status/1046598256631762945
twitter.com/2020Lambright/status/1046601287976939522
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All caps, must be true.

Literally no one will be satisfied with a three day investigation. Hope the Republicans enjoy getting fucked by flake and co

i didnt know fbi worked weekends

they don't that's why they'll take until Monday night

Dr. Ford has a PhD in Educational Psychology so she has the expertise and knowledge to know how to prey on the psyche and emotions of unprepared, unsuspecting weak hearted and weak-minded souls, who are ill-trained in the detection of blatant, mind-control manipulation. She isn't a victim - WE are the victims of her phony emotional victimhood claims and mind-control machinations. This educated psychologist knows EXACTLY how to manipulate people and how to pass polygraph. Dr. Ford has a father and grandfather in the CIA. She heads Stanford's CIA Undergraduate Internship and KNOWS EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK. She knows what to say and exactly how to look when she was saying it. She is a WILLING Political Pawn in the game to destroy President Trump

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI

- How did she get home? No car. Was there a pay phone nearby? Who did she call? Maybe she ran home 7 miles in her bathing suit? A friend? Whatever the case, the person she went home with would be the only witness who could speak to her frame of mind following the alleged assault. And yet, conveniently, she can’t tell us who that was
- She sounds croaky but she never has to cough, clear her throat, or blow her nose. This is called vocal fry and girls do it to make themselves look more vulnerable
- She went from giggling to borderline crying and then at the end casually asked for some caffeine
- She isn't trying to press charges but worse. When you "press charges" you have to stand in a court of law and be grilled by lawyers. Instead, she is going after him outside the law so that she can't be touched
- On March 17th, Dr. Ford posted on her Facebook that someone needed to come forward and accuse Neil Gorsuch of rape to derail his SCOTUS nomination. She further said such accusations should continue until Trump nominates Merrick Garland. This post has been scrubbed from her Facebook
- She's supposedly heads the CIA undergraduate internship program at Stanford, but that info has been scrubbed online

Attached: liar.webm (342x304, 2.08M)

The Anita Hill investigation was like 3 or 4 days.

Won't matter. Seat's open until 2020. Exactly what both the Dems and Trump want.

It's going to be the main issue to bringing people to the polls from now until then.

where's the sauce?

Didn't someone say it was going to be finished monday evening?

Then tuesday is when all the shit goes down.

>fbi is Russian hackers

>reeee it doesn't take forever to investigate something that is impossible to verify!

>random faggot on twitter
cool so how about that source?

Sauce is an unverified literal twitter who? Op's used to at least pretend to deliver

the fucking replies on that tweet make me fucking sad for half of humanity.

They are FREAKING out

Attached: 4F4A5A99-EF7A-4353-841D-8123F52F0D18.jpg (1125x2180, 840K)

C O P E

Attached: CB2D23A1-1814-4C58-B31D-244F70EA8461.jpg (1125x764, 289K)

what else can they do if they've already covered every single lead and witness

I can't wait for the salt....I want riots in the streets!

Attached: 636c285a0ebe4f9fbc8e361441ffbd1d_18.jpg (800x450, 59K)

desu some random GOP fanboy twitter account isn't actually a source.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x217, 415K)

Everyone who understands what an "FBI investigation" is in this context knew this would be relatively quick. It doesn't take long to call up a witness list and take statements.

>twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/1046583429998006272

It's a leftist account, see their other tweets.

It was 3 days and they concluded nothing she said was verified which is a cop out way of saying they couldn’t find any proof she was telling the truth

>All caps, must be true.
I stole that!

twitter.com/2020Lambright/status/1046598256631762945

Breaking NEWS, All caps, must be true. #QanonPosts #Qarmy The #Kavanaugh Investigation will be finished Monday evening, it beat the 9/11 investigation by one day. In other news "Smap Gas" and why it's nothing!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 8.15.20 PM.png (618x665, 137K)

i wonder if the dems will demand an investigation by the Maryland Police Department now since the jurisdiction actually belongs to them. i'm actually being serious.

Precursor to salt is better than salt

He claims to be a part of the resistance so I doubt it

>Everyone who understands what an "FBI investigation" is in this context knew this would be relatively quick. It doesn't take long to call up a witness list and take statements.

I'd be surprised though if they didn't drag it the full week for optics purposes

>prey on the psyche and emotions of unprepared, unsuspecting weak hearted and weak-minded souls, who are ill-trained in the detection of blatant, mind-control manipulation.
This. She knew what she was doing. As I was watching I was flabbergasted at how blatant her manipulation tactics were. Thank god for that video - I dont have the talent to make that.

When Kavanaugh is in prison is his wife going to get BLACKED?

take it to the next level!

If they can claim to read all 600k emails found on Weiners laptop in days then they can definitely do this.

So I guess its panic mode?

They literally have nothing to investigate. Everyone except Ford says it didn't happen. Even the one accusing cant remember when and where.

The FBI already said it isnt theirs to investigate, even if there was anything to go on.

Youd have an easier time trying to prove the existence of God than proving Ford was assaulted.

This is what it looks like when you have no case.

That tweet corroborates pic related

Attached: 1538336006659.jpg (979x1560, 205K)

Are people really this delusional?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30-20-17-07~2.png (720x289, 85K)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog 12.jpg (640x480, 56K)

How? It's only open until the next session starts.

that's probably where the twitter fag got his info

Your FBI and DHS could tell you what time you took your shits last week. If there was anything they'd find it.
They probably found her Facebook post and plenty of other dirt to prove she is shrill and she is doing is essentially a false flag against the state.

Attached: 1537977514794.png (845x586, 397K)

aBSolutEly UnhINgeD

>lazy government faggots working weekends

Attached: Doubt.jpg (200x303, 16K)

see my joke
I feel bad for Ford she was used horribly

GO TO BE WAYNE

Something like that wouldn't be done and over with in 2 days. That investigation would take months and months in our shitty govt

These people are adorable.

GO TO BED WAYNE

Two Scoops

Two Doors

Two SCOTUS seats (RGB dies in 2019)

Of they proved her guilt in 72 hours I would understand.

They already said they won't.

instantly they default to it being revealed that she lied rather than that he's guilty because they know in their heart of hearts it's nonsense to start with.

It used to be right-wingers who lived in information bubbles.

>Bernie can still win

Gotta be a lot of click farms employed by the left no? Many leftist posts repeating general talking points seem to be in broken english similar to the instruction manuals you get with shit products you buy online

They already put out a letter they would not investigate. Too long ago, only misdemeanor and no evidence to pursue.

Epic if true.

Fuck off Wayne.

t. Kellyanne conway

Holy fuck, could the larp be true?!?!

>r. Ford has a PhD in Educational Psychology so she has the expertise and knowledge to know how to prey on the psyche and emotions of unprepared, unsuspecting weak hearted and weak-minded souls, who are ill-trained in the detection of blatant, mind-control manipulation. She isn't a victim - WE are the victims of her phony emotional victimhood claims and mind-control machinations. This educated psychologist knows EXACTLY how to manipulate people and how to pass polygraph. Dr. Ford has a father and grandfather in the CIA. She heads Stanford's CIA Undergraduate Internship and KNOWS EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK. She knows what to say and exactly how to look when she was saying it. She is a WILLING Political Pawn in the game to destroy President Trump

This is internet GOLD!

twitter.com/2020Lambright/status/1046601287976939522

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 8.23.04 PM.png (637x964, 497K)

>Comments below the tweet
Leftist SALT MINE

>mfw liberals actually thought they were going to get another 2+ year investigation with no end in sight

Keep dreaming fags

Attached: 1529882562735.gif (500x321, 460K)

OH BOY comfy salt general tomorrow. can't wait

Attached: ab1[1].gif (400x400, 24K)

thats because the didnt realize this whole time that an fbi "investigation" was just another background check. the fbi will only do real investigations of federal crimes.
thats why repubs were saying more fbi wont matter. they fucked themselves because the senate committee had more investigative tools in this matter than the fbi.
if they wanted a real investigartion, they should have brought it to the committee when they got it. but we know they dont want the truth

Attached: hehe.gif (300x225, 317K)

Wayne, are you Q???

Of course, Ltndsey Graham said it would be over before tomorrow.

The feds have no supeona power in a background check, so some people probably refused an interview. That just leaves the key players and they have already submitted sworn statements under threat of perjury.......no chance they will change those.

There is fuck all to go on beyond what is already known, it's 3 days wasted.

Attached: 1538082127090.jpg (1000x600, 203K)

The only thing the FBI does is interview people and put it into a 302.
Ok...
All of the witnesses have already submitted testimony and affidavits to the Senate.
Ford testified to the Senate.
All of these acts are punishable under perjury charges just the same as lying to the FBI, it's literally the same exact law.

So...
>Hey would you mind resubmitting the thing you sent to congress to us? And if it's in any way different you're going to prison. Thanks
>Welp, 302s are all generated, it's all the same shit as before but now on FBI letterhead
>Our job is done

This has gotta be some sort of spook op

I'm voting for you!

They put out a release a day or two ago saying they have no filed report so no investigation by them.

HethetKEK

>Comey Move

Attached: tenor (11).gif (220x220, 127K)

>Russian Republicans

Wew, lass.

Unless they actually gained a cooperator in the media or started an investigation along these lines when this all first started. But the idea of a DNC mouthpiece media company actually flipping is what's even more absurd. They'd simply defend themselves in the court of public opinion, knowing that their loyal followers will come to their defense in sufficient force that nothing could be done.

There is nothing to investigate
She doesn't remember anything
Nobody she said was there was there
What the crap do the expect the FBI to do?

SS

i think the libs have some kinda idea that the FBI is going to show up like in the movies and throw all these named witnesses in a dark room under a sunlamp and sweat confessions out of them.

Yes our country is falling apart thanks to shitlib far leftists who think America stands for open borders and transgender kids.

The funniest part if Kav and all the Republicans were pretty much saying as much during the hearing. All the FBI does is do interviews and submit the reports/forms to the Senate to review. They don't reach conclusions, they just collect the info and present it.

I need more twitter salt pls anons

what is happening

Attached: 1538358028836.jpg (1041x1041, 191K)

>i didnt know fbi worked weekends

The fucking interviews started on Friday night lol They did more yesterday apparently.

No
Trump has more

Hm. Wasn't there a thread last night saying that the investigation would be over monday night and the tuesday morning news would be glorious?

so longer to investigate a bogus rape claim 36 years ago than it took to read 650000 emails

got it

SURVIVORS PLS HURRY

Attached: 02500C2D-62A9-4074-B16D-5DC785F96C82.jpg (1125x489, 218K)

3 seats faggot

People this mentally incapable of thinking, think npc, will have to be eradicated sooner than later

>ALT- Immigration

OH NO NO NO its far from over drumpftards

careful of the Smap Gas that leaks from your ass, dont want you to choke yourself out

Let’s see how Flake votes with an active fbi investigation going on into the confirmation hearings?
Is that leverage?

President Trump will seat 5 Supreme Court Justices in his two terms. 3 in the first 4 years.

exactly. there is no federal crime therefore its not something the fbi deals with other than his background check. they were misled by dem leaders and they dont even realize it

Exactly. The FBI will only bother following credible leads. The committee however can chase down whatever bullshit they want to and compel testimony with a political goal in mind.
A single week is not nearly long enough for the FBI to fuck around and dig up random bullshit, especially when there are already so many witnesses backing up Brett.
If they dig up someone and pretend they are credible, well, then it's saying that everyone else was lying, all based on the testimony of some party who had been as of this point unnamed, calling into question motive to do that.
Once all the details are on the table like this, it's impossible to run an investigation.

>finds pic of kav drinking a beer monday morning
>surely this will be the nail in the coffin for his confirmation

I wonder how many times right-wing blue check marks have screeched the russia investigation is over.

Attached: nipples.gif (320x240, 1.4M)

Its possile to monitor the fluctuations in energy usage to tell which devices in your home are being used at a particular time. Ie, the lights in your bathroom. If yours are like mine. Theirs like four incadescents in there. As opposed to one led smartbulb for a bedroom.

They literally might an hero if this doesn’t pan out

Attached: 43399B7B-37A4-4CDF-9086-904DF1A91216.jpg (1125x2181, 867K)

*four scotus seats

gorsich & kavanagh
sotomayer & ginsberg