Well?

Well?
Should the Ethicist Columnist attend a gender reveal party?
Should we as a society support people who only believe in a binary gender system?

Attached: NYT_Ethics.jpg (744x719, 74K)

The sad thing is people still read this shit and think this is normal just because the media said it and they don't have a sane authority to counter it.
Democracy failed.

>Should the Ethicist Columnist attend a gender reveal party?
No, it violates his moral code. It's not an obligation
>Should we as a society support people who only believe in a binary gender system?
Yes, that's reality

The same way I won't go to a faggot wedding or a pedobaptism, degenerate satanists shouldn't feel obligated to come to traditional Christian ceremonies

Highest rated comments according to Facebook

Attached: NYT_COMMENTS.jpg (635x418, 60K)

No, but only because not leaving it a surprise at birth is retarded

i agree that gender reveal parties are stupid although not for the same reason

For a second there I thought a "gender reveal party" meant something degenerate like when a tranny comes out in a dress and everyone starts pretending they're not an ugly bloke in a dress and is actually a woman now. I thought the JYT was being bizarrely redpilled by putting forth the reality that there's a moral reason to not attend the birthplace of demonic forces, even if said schizo-freak is your own child.
But no I was just reading it all wrong and it was the complete opposite of what an article in a sane world written by a sane paper would say. Everything's back to normal.

Attached: a psychotic approximation of femininity.jpg (400x400, 21K)

t.incel

This new trend of gender reveal parties creep me the fuck out. Seems like bugman behavior to me. A baby shower wasn't enough? Why the fuck throw so many children's parties for adults? By all means keep spending money for those instagram likes.

Attached: DnEVNWxU8AAMfxR.jpg (746x548, 13K)

I don’t believe in the Easter Bunny but I still do Easter egg hunts for my kids

I go to church with my wife’s family on Christmas even though I’m not religious

Just because you have different views doesn’t mean you have to be an asshole. Your friends invited you to a party. Just fucking go and put a fake smile on your face like everybody else

Smug leftists are the worst people.

Attached: 4L_dWSR0ZOM.jpg (258x195, 11K)

Gender reveal parties are just another (((celebration industry))) invention

But the author is also a culture of critique cuck

that last comment is legit desu fampai

In three years this person will wonder why they don't have any friends

T. Low Quality Bait.png

Maybe people are doing this instead of a baby shower? That would probably be reasonable.

Same, my sister in law had a baby shower and a gender reveal party and wanted gifts on both.

He should kill himself

I thought the same thing but in a shocking turn of events it turns out that what a gender reveal party actually is is even dumber

Isn't it just a party where your family finds out what gender your unborn kid will be? I don't see the problem with that it sounds nice.

Yeah, they should go ruin some else's good day with their lefty bullshit. Pretty sure that's what these people wanted on their day for their baby. If they go, you know that's all they would want to talk about. The person who makes a room go silent. Neck yourself killjoy.

Attached: Action Comic #1.jpg (625x900, 399K)

isnt a baby shower enough? cant you just call and tell them or tell them at the next family gathering? a party seems really excessive

I don't want to speak for the article but I believe it could be disrespectful to LGBQT and also put too much emphasis on gender being either male or female.

Attached: NYT_Women.jpg (714x717, 92K)

To be honest the first time I heard about a gender reveal party I honestly thought it was for an adult coming out as a tranny or some other non-binary made up gender. I was relieved to learn it was just revealing what sex the baby is going to be.

What does the bi in bisexual mean?
Are bisexuals bigots?
Why does the very term LGBT suggest there are only two genders?

>or tell them at the next family gathering?
Seems like a happy excuse to have a family gathering, I don't see the harm.

>disrespectful to queers
>a bad thing

WTF did your leaf fall off or something??

What the fuck is this binary shit, fuck you NYT, you bigots