Rachel Mitchell debunks Ford's claims

Letter to Senate Republicans.
Runs through the laundry list of issues with her allegations.
twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1046593627202498560

Attached: rachelmitchell.png (758x1098, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/1046594762088812545
twitter.com/conservamomusa/status/1046558987758505985?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's only page 2, user.

Page 1

Attached: MitchellReport1.png (630x794, 334K)

Page 3

Attached: MitchellReport3.png (636x897, 358K)

Page 4

Attached: MitchellReport4.png (647x901, 353K)

Page 5

Attached: MitchellReport5.png (653x904, 323K)

Timeline

Attached: MitchellReport2.jpg (2048x1466, 333K)

Based. He is only guilty of liking beer

Attached: 1538269345309.jpg (490x613, 77K)

Call a doctor OP, my erection keeps getting harder

Jesus, between this and tomorrow’s prediction, going to see riots of leftards .

What are the predictions for tomorrow?

Does the timeline keep going?
I'm specifically interested in when Ford's info was leaked to the public.

That the FBI finds nothing like the six other checks they did already.

Rumor is the FBI will close the investigation.

fbi investigation is over tmr

>she can't even remember things from last week

On page 4 and so far.. holy fuck. Rekt is the only word I can come up with.

Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

Attached: 0307_loc_old-glory.jpg (1920x1133, 988K)

This is well done, has shit I hadn't even heard mentioned here.

>What are the predictions for tomorrow?

The feds have already finished the investigation according to some big "resistance" Twitter accounts.

Anita Hill was 3 days too so I don't understand the shock.

Attached: 1453412569091.png (722x760, 542K)

Investigation over.
Evidence of collusion between Feinstein and networks to leak story
Feinstein investigated and removed from senate

What's funny is that Rachel Mitchell is an actually competent woman who has prosecuted rapists. And the left will proceed to attack her.

>The feds have already finished the investigation according to some big "resistance" Twitter accounts.
>according to the resistance
C'mon bro...

Sadly this. Though, initially I read some left leaning reports praising her. The best started with a line like , “this may be new for her, as she’s used to interviewing people she assumes are guilty.” Made me kek

Ahh so this is way I am hearing all the dems demand the scope of the investigation to be widen. They must know this is coming

I predicted these predictions.

kek they are already asking how is even legal write such a memo

The GOP played this all beautifully. They turned the psyop into the biggest loss for the left since the 2016 election and galvanized their own base around it.

The formula is clear: make iterative, basic, reasonable requests and responses, one at a time, to the left's psyop tactics that make it easy for the general public to follow what the left is trying to do. They want a hearing, schedule one and be public about it. Then when they cancel, schedule another and be public about it. Then when they demand XYZ, publicly deny XYZ and offer a reasonable counter offer. The public can then observe them being unreasonable in response.

Attached: Grassley.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Damn, Mitchell wrecked her

Gimme some source

mobile.twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/1046594762088812545

Lol fucking rekt

Um sweaty you can write an essay but it doesn't change the fact that Dr. Ford was raped by a drunken, angry Kavanaugh.

Attached: image.png (1136x1316, 274K)

Do you think the left will be violent once the FBI comes back with a similar conclusion?

No. This backfired spectacularly. They'll dump it like a hot potato but they don't have a new outrage of the month yet.

That's a salty thread

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-210237_Chrome.jpg (808x2960, 825K)

Dems are already switching tactics for the week. It’s now all about that Kavanaugh is a unstable angry drunk. It’s a switch, rinse and repeat method. Once that gets debunked they’ll return back to gang rapist Bermuda Devils Triangle and hippocampus laughing.

They need to vote confirm him in Democrats will drop this issue quickly and move toward the midterms.

Wow. Her statement that Ford's accisations as presented do not meet a preponderance standard suggests an implication that Ford was knowingly lying.

Attached: 1533387072928.jpg (392x429, 55K)

Does not even meet the she said he said standard. Brutal!

Attached: D83437E9-9E3C-4096-89E9-73C9A46E606A.jpg (781x600, 369K)

She was hired because nobody would ever provide that level of expertise free of charge. Nobody.

This. They will use it for fundraising maybe. But next week or the week after will be about how Mueller will be releasing his report an day now ( he won't release until after the mid terms hoping the dems gain control).

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-210348_Chrome.jpg (803x1703, 457K)

I will one up that.

The Safeway she said she ran into Mark Judge only weeks after the incident in 1982.

DID NOT OPEN UNTIL 1986, and had only 1 door.

>twitter.com/conservamomusa/status/1046558987758505985?s=21

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-210429_Chrome.jpg (810x1453, 392K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-210518_Chrome.jpg (1080x969, 267K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-210604_Chrome.jpg (1080x1452, 508K)

Also her 2nd door for therapy in 2012 story, bogus as shit. Door came much earlier and became an illegal rental unit in 2007.

Attached: qjh05wu8lep11.jpg (600x3240, 222K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-210641_Chrome.jpg (1080x1130, 361K)

>How is a prosecutor writing a memo to members of congress even legal.

Attached: 1536360336781.gif (500x345, 408K)

WTH is that why she originally said mid 80s?

Attached: 0CA0E083-82AA-415D-B134-CD09EFC2F872.jpg (640x482, 70K)

Even if she wasn't paid by the DNC her gofundme has made over a million by now has it not?

Also I knew autists would be all over her testimony.
Bitch you can't win by lying against weaponized autism. It just doesn't work.

Attached: DoY__tbXsAERex5.jpg large.jpg (1196x399, 169K)

It'll be another 24 hours of Dem scum shouting like idiots about how much beer Kavanaugh drunk 35 years ago

I wish everyone would stop calling this a fucking job interview. It's NOT a job interview. Trump did the fucking job interview. This is a qualification check. Their job is to ensure he is qualified to sit on the bench ONLY.

Ford claims a boob grope.
That's not rape.
>sweaty
>sweetie

Attached: image.jpg (634x707, 101K)

Yeah... Chad says he was staggering one night, and he drank often. Absolutely nothing is in conflict with that from Brett's statement. The only thing that COULD be in conflict was when Brett said that drinking during the weekday would be "rare" .. IN HIGH SCHOOL. Chad didn't know him in high school.

>DID NOT OPEN UNTIL 1986
It's possible it had faulty records, something that is apparently common, or that it used to be a different market and got purchased by Safeway.
It's still just another inconsistency piled upon a litany of others though.
>and had only 1 door
kek

Attached: dKatz.png (1311x944, 1.75M)

>wtf this isn't fair!
Lmao these creatures are hilarious

They will make fun of her weight and appearance like always. Sad

FUCK SO HOT. POWERFUL! NO WONDER HE COULDN'T KEEP HIS HANDS OFF! WOWEEEE

"Kavanaugh's love for beer has shown a glaring problem with young white men in America. Its problematic, and here is why Trump's silence on this is deafening."

pic unrelated

Attached: 1524021670797.png (850x1905, 55K)

Did google scrub the dates maps?

hope FBI saw the threads about that whole illegal renting scam going on with Fords palo alto house. See the real manufactured consent.

I guessing he probably bumped into her in the fucking hall while being completely oblivious of her existence.

Attached: yearbook.0.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

How many job or qual checks has anyone gone to we’re they’re accused of being a drunkard serial rapist were the world is watching you defend your name and family. The dem politician who feigned surprised at his reaction is psychopath.

Yes.
Ford has been professionally scrubbed from cyber.
She had google interns living in her residence.
So. Google likely helped with the scrubbing: like "wiping with a cloth, or something"

Attached: image.jpg (500x548, 85K)

That entire thing reads like an inside joke and I don't understand it

They couldn't pursue it. State/local crime. They could pass the info off to Palo Alto, though.

Where*

No one has accused him of rape.
Ford: accused him of groping (not even sexual assault -- assault at worst)
Ramirez: accused him of flashing (not even sexual assault - assault at worst)
Swetnick: accused him of standing in line... that's ALL she saw him do.

keep that stupid meme on reddit you normie

Of course. Yearbook signings are always inside jokes.

1post by this ID

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 88K)

Safeway, Inc., is an American supermarket chain founded in 1915.

Stop this

They're a list of photo captions of photos that he's in. Kavanaugh didn't write most of them. Unless he submitted the picture, he didn't write the caption.
It would be the modern day equivalent of being tagged in someone else's photo on facebook or twitter.

She works in maricopa county, she goin be fine

are you legitimately retarded?

They asked him if he is a gang rapist/watcher/ringleader. It was in the news. Still, a drunkard serial sexual assaulter? A benis flasher? Splitting hairs with semantics.

No a job interview or qual check, far from it It’s was a circus in hell.

In the 80's you would have only grabbed something like that creatures tits either due to a sad dare, or by misplacing you're hand while attempting to keep it's trapper keeper from smashing your nut-sack.
I guessing the latter.

Can confirm. I actually just went over my yearbook the other day (day of the hearing). Lots of shit in there that I was apparently an inside joke, and I forgot what it meant. I've only been out of school for about 20 years. Just think of how much more I'm going to forget in the next 16.

No I'm not a leaf

That fucking ID
>4h RAPE

Attached: Garth.png (247x265, 91K)

With this bombshell coming tonight expect some sort of anti-Kavanaugh rebuttal tomorrow, be it a perjury claim or another allegation.

Yes. Swetnick said she saw him at a party where that shit supposedly happened. SHE DID NOT SAY HE DID IT. She fucking couldn't... because she didn't see it. Thus, her ONLY FUCKING ACCUSATION is "he was standing in a line".

Stop being pic related, retarded nigger.

Attached: c514e8103d820e8bd5f5acb372193ee2.jpg (480x530, 16K)

ah, so you are retarded

>Since she didn’t really question Kavanaugh, this seems highly unprofessional. What are the professional standards here?
Are these people legitimately retarded or do they just not understand how any of this actually works? The only reason she was allowed to ask questions was because the senators ceded a portion or all or all of their time to her. Anyone was allowed to cede their time to her when Brett was testifying but the democrats chose not to do that because it would be assumed if they allowed her to ask she would give him softball questions

Brett could get any Stacy he wanted, why would he force Thelma let alone need Judge to help him. If the stories about Ford are correct, then all he would have had to do was ask her to make out and she would have done it.

(checked)
Many of those that knew who when she was in High School describe her a hell-raising party-girl who used drugs and alcohol routinely. She's a surfer chic who loves to party. She travels all over the world to surf and party with her rich friends. And, she is very political and an attention hog. This has provided her with her "15-minutes of Fame." She wants everyone to think of her as a fragile little mouse. I've personally know people who have lived through some horrific incidents and who suffer today. What she described as her "traumatic event" is complete and utter bullshit. EVEN IF Kavanaugh was there and there was some contact, we all know it wasn't as she claims. She chose to go upstairs to the bedroom with 2 boys. She was the one that was the experienced one in the crowd. The boys were bumbling, immature little virgins and she was going to impress them. This wasn't her first rodeo. The boys were probably drinking. At 16, one beer will make them silly as shit. They were rough-housing in the bedroom and didn't give her the attention she wanted. It was REJECTION that traumatized her. They went down the hall laughing, but not at her. They were probably being silly as 16 & 17 yr old boys can be. She perceived their rejection and laughter as demeaning and has internalized it ever since. Now, she gets to laugh at them.

Attached: 1518908429182.jpg (716x715, 97K)

Yeah this was a perfect play by the GOP. Republicans come off as reasonable while the Dems keep demanding more. There is practically no room for the Dems to blame the GOP anymore

CPL had to find this crazy chick quick after the user who trolled him ghosted him.

Why won't they Believe this woman?
isn't that the new mantra? Believe all women?

They're already keeping the Senate after this; if they keep the house, Grassley and Graham deserve to have a monuments raised for them.

you typed so many niggers and I didn’t read

Dump it they will try, but man you have to remember they went too far. The laws of nature are 100% at play in this arena as they are everywhere in the universe. The equal & opposite reaction will damage stuff. It too lot's of heavy, coordinated energy to create this shit storm....something has to give. There will be massive, massive backlash...the future, soon to be supreme court judge told them so in a biblical way.

Attached: redwave.jpg (2118x2353, 1.59M)

This

Attached: 1538116799080.jpg (579x739, 89K)

>Lindsey Graham cut her off
And thank fucking Christ he did. Never in my life did I ever expect Lindsey the Prancing Homo to be the one to inject testosterone into any Republican efforts to do anything. For a nonce like Lindsey Graham to be so fucking outraged over this last week says a lot.

Her story switched up several times. Even the news pointed this out. Ergo why her past history of lying is being doxed. Fired from a job for false accusations and sexual behavior, restraining order form ex boyfriend. Falsely tried to sue a metro system. What does your mugshot got to do with this?

And this

Attached: Believe.png (509x509, 676K)