((Where did the Indo Europeans come from?))

Attached: Proto Indo European.jpg (388x226, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academiaprisca.org/en/resources/a-grammar-of-modern-indo-european/
academiaprisca.org/en/resources/indo-european-demic-diffusion-model/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breogán
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cant seem to find any map of their migrations I am aware that they were Aryans while somewhere in the middle east but I was just wondering if some of that legendary Jow Forums wisdom could find a detailed but brief account for Aryan history.

really nobody knows?

disappointing and you call yourselves Aryan Fascists and don't even know where your people came from. Disappointing.

Near the black sea, probably Danubian culture, or moved down from the north along the river systems to conquer the danubians.

Attached: IndoEuropean migrations2.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

This is a book for linguists, but has very good information on the Urheimat and IE diaspora written at an accessible level:
academiaprisca.org/en/resources/a-grammar-of-modern-indo-european/

This one is more technical, more recent genetic info: academiaprisca.org/en/resources/indo-european-demic-diffusion-model/

Aryans make up only a small branch of Indo-Europeans, and they're usually called Indo-Iranian now.

They were neanderthals you gigantic weeb

"Indo Europeans" are an off-shoot of one of the tribes of the sons of Noah. Most likely Japheth or maybe Shem. The was also once a Story written about The 'Biblical' Ancestor of Europeans.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breogán

Forgot a map

Attached: 9947440_orig.jpg (465x350, 32K)

Wrong they were a tribe of hybrids. Possibly Swiderian nomads who traveled south to the black sea.

Attached: Swiderian_culture.jpg (544x423, 217K)

Fuck off, Jorjani, no one is falling for that Indo-Iranian shit.

An alien race known as Antovians crash landed one of their ships and the survivors assimilated with local tribes in the area

Wrong one

Attached: we-are-family-lesson-6-map.jpg (750x575, 222K)

I always like to imagine myself as one of the first Indo-European exploring Europe, reaching France, Spain or Italy.

Now you're confusing them with the true ancestor vampires

indo

Modern Europeans all came from around the Caucasus. Any natives they came across during their migrations were killed

I don't know who Jorjani is. That's just what the word means to people who work in this field.

Indo europeans traveled from spain to china. First to domesticate horses, first to use bows. Perhaps some echos of the tower of babel story, one culture that rose post flood lead by the surviving demigods to conquer much of the world under one language before god punished them and confused their languages.

Children of Atlantis

Central Asia.

>yo mama's so old, the indo europeans came from her!
>European? Ur a' peein' on my shoe!
>I get no respect

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

thanks will look into them.

Who were the natives?

also where and when did they come from the Caucasus mountains and how did they get their?

Sredny Stog

>tfw Aryans who invented the wheel and domesticated the horse got genocided and mixed with invading mongoloids
Think how bad mulatto or mestizo nations would be compared to the current hapa nations in Central Asia

Attached: 1532500813050.png (883x990, 89K)

India. Aryans originated in India and expanded out to Europe. The North Aryans became the Scandinavians/Germans, the Mid Aryans became Persians/Italians/Punjabis/Slavs, and the South Aryans became the South Indians

so by definition who are the Indo Europeans an how do they differ from the Indo Aryans.

They conquered the world then mixed with the people they conquered and were absorbed by the vastly larger population of their subjects.

>so by definition who are the Indo Europeans
The Yamnaya culture
>how do they differ from the Indo Aryans.
Same exact thing for people who are uncomfortable using the word Aryan despite it simply meaning noble in Sanskrit.

Attached: aryan migration.png (1500x772, 150K)

didnt get genocided, fren

Attached: ancestry + mtDNA.png (1604x845, 210K)

But I am wondering through what period of time and how they conquered the world.

Doesn't Aryan have to do with the migration to Europe?

Aryan means Iranian

But Proto-Indo-Europeans were already all over Eurasia in the Neolithic period, long before any of the hypothetical Biblical stuff, and the Yamnaya culture for example is likely from people who were in modern day Russia even further back, in the Paleolithic. People who became Indo-Europeans were in what is modern day Russia for a very long time and migrated into Europe.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture

what about Indo Aryan?