Do all blacks in America speak ebonics?

Do all blacks in America speak ebonics?

Attached: eygch3yufiji.jpg (517x640, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.stanford.edu/~rickford/ebonics/EbonicsExamples.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=finna
youtube.com/watch?v=pozRCoaPwhc
youtube.com/watch?v=EndozxolXKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bum bapp bo diddly bim bo bix nood

Blacks don't, niggers do

axe them

It's not the 1970s any longer, ebonics doesn't exist.
They just speak terribly broken English due to general stupidity and a lack of respect for "white" culture

No

No.

The higher IQ percentage of blacks can speak pretty solid normal english. But most of them just speak ooga booga.

That's literally ebonics

Yes. Blacks do. They almost ALL say “axe” and “birfday”

>pretty solid
don't patronize you charlatan

No, plenty speak normal English

>axe

aks
learn to spel

All of them speak. If you've never seen a black switch when speaking to a white person/non-black you don't know what you're talking about.

No, but they all hate whitey though.
Even the darkies you work with and see every day will tell you right to your face that you deserve to die for slavery.
The "magic" word nigger if said at any time, in any context is excuse enough to justify murder in their heads.
Rotten and awful people, If you can even call them people.

yes

You know das rite!

That's how niggers say ask. I don't even know why.

Black non-refugee immigrants from Africa who learn english as a second language speak english more fluently than most American niggers

>I wonder what would happen, if you continously tell a part of the population that they have been wronged by the rest?
Rwanda.

this is indelible in my hippocampus

I can only handle it in doses.

We just have to put up with that incessantly annoying faux Brit accent with the Afri Africans. Those who sport the dickie bows are most annoying.

Pronunciation of 'sk' is too hard for them because of the niggers that raised them only spoke ebonics

>annoying faux Brit accent
What is up with this? I had an African girl in one of my classes that spoke with a quirky British sound to her voice, but it wasn't British by any means. I asked her where she was from and she said Kenya. Do their English education systems train them to speak with a British accent?

Do they all do this? I dated a black girl who spoke articulately with me and then sounded hood as fuck when talking to her black friends. It was really fucking weird, like I was dating two different people.

Yes. They all do this.

I don't know man. I see almost all of them do it, and it's terrible. Especially when they get any sort of authority. You can see them trying to think of a way to speak without sounding like an idiot, but fail almost every time. I remember the first time I ran into a black who spoke like a human. It was mind blowing, I found myself oddly attracted to her, and can remember the meeting in great detail, even when it took place years ago. That's how rare it is to meet one in person.

I've met many high IQ blacks that speak proper English. I am a mutt and speak proper English exclusively, I can't speak in ebonics at all and have serious trouble communicating with people who speak ebonics. I have observed low IQ people of all ethnicities speaking ebonics at my university. It's a great way to identify people to avoid and have nothing to do with.

post moar of dat sista

How do you know that, though? The girl I dated, I later found out, was from one of LA's toughest hoods. What about blacks that grew up in white suburbs, or biracial kids who have a black parent and white parent?

He ran
>he runnin'

he is running
>he runnin'

he will run
>he runnin'

I live in St. Louis and talk with all sorts of blacks on a nearly daily basis. When you see college educated girl go from speaking calmly with you to yelling at someone, you know they all do it.

Wrong
He ran
>he be runnin
HE is running
>he runnin
He will be running
>He gonna be runnin

Pretty much, even the high IQ ones will often break out into nigger speak in between correct English if they feel social enough

You have to remember to conjugate your verbs properly.
Learning ebonics is harder than Spanish

He ran away
>He run away
He is running
>He runnin
He will be running
>He finna run

>He finna run
Improper form imo
"finna" is a transitive word for things niggers don't do everyday (like word or education)
For example
>He finna git imsself a jowb
>He finna work!
Things that niggers do everyday j, they just say "gonna"

I live in Long Beach so I know exactly what you mean. God that's depressing. I need to stop falling for black girls, man. I don't wanna be that lone white dude at the family cookout who feels disconnected because everyone around him is speaking broken English and talking about how much they "be hatin' crackas."

niggers don't want to do anything except smoke pcp and fuck hoes

This. What's particularly funny is when a black boy is talking with a white guy and another black boy simultaneously. He'll code switch in mid-conversation, depending on who he is speaking to directly.

Finna is a catch all for to do.
>I finna fight you
>I finna beat yo ass

Another aspect of ebonics that is absent in EVERY OTHER indoeuropean language besides Russian is the conjugation of nouns.
For example
>Muh hoes by twerkin em bootAys
>Naiy bootEy girl

Here is a Stanford Uni. page called Ebonics Notes and Discussion
web.stanford.edu/~rickford/ebonics/EbonicsExamples.html

>no mention of finna

Yep. Same reason poos have a weird accent. It's useful because once you hear the African black accent, you can relax (some).

>I finna fight you
Lol do you even grammar =;)
It's
>I gunna fite u
"I finna beat ur ass" could work with finna and could not. Niggers don't win fights very often

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=finna

You have no idea what you're talking about.

No some are very much white in their speech. Poor inner city blacks borderline don't speak English.

How about fit'n'a? However you say it, it's a corruption of the Southern "fixing to", as in "planning to" or "preparing for".

I'm fitna eat = I am planning to eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=pozRCoaPwhc
>Hooked on Ebonics

yes bc of low iq evornments

How about the double negative?
>I DINDU NUFFIN'

No, but it is super rare to encounter anything but ebonics. You get the occasional small few who are foreign born who are on par in terms of ebonics in their inability to communicate effectively.

Logically that would imply he did do something, but since niggers don't operate w logic...
I've also heard of triple negative form being used, by i am afraid learning those conjugations & forms would b far too difficult for me.
>She aint dindu nuffin officah!

youtube.com/watch?v=EndozxolXKE
Better one

It's emphasis, not double negation.

I aint been smokin no rock, nigga = I assure you that I have not been using crack cocaine

I swear to god, when I first saw "finna" being written on the internet I thought that it was some meme typo of people trying to write "gonna" since G is next to F, and O is next to I on a QWERTY keyboard.

Bitch I don't speak ebonics; kys white nigger.

Attached: BC_zpsbmm1ruka.jpg (1172x262, 69K)

Cool. How do other blacks feel about that?

Post more bedwenches

Attached: 68cac359f5437e3d6ba9775a3f95dd72.jpg (790x976, 91K)

Mup da doo didda

Black twitter is a redpilling experience for sure. The ratio of emojis and pictures/gifs to text is instructive, they really don't communicate like we do or deal with rational arguments.

>I aint finna dindu smoking no rock nevah nigga

It's a meme in itself to steal something from pop culture (especially black) and start doing it in an autistic awkward way
>dab
>finna
>thots
>been had polo

I don't think that makes sense, "finna dinfu" is contradictory. Finna = future tense, dindu = past tense. Only this place uses dindu as a noun or adjective or verb (that nigger is about to dindu the place up, he really is a dindu, look at the dindu).

Black Science man does
shit, this is harder than i thought.
>sheeeeeit, dis be harderen a mah fucka

Attached: 25c.jpg (484x417, 43K)

The future Tense + past tense combo is actually often used to refer to past events by prominent nigger intellectuals who've mastered ebonics
>They wuz gonna take us welfay away!
Wuz is past tense, gunna is future tense

>Sheit, dis be hard af

its actually an interesting topic
ive known black folk who dont speak in ebonics at all in fact quite well spoken. over the phone you would have no idea they were black
every single one of them said they were bullied at school because they "talked like a white person"
thought that was incredible tbqhwyfmlm

Are you a professor of ebonics at Stanford ?

More important question: When blacks speak Chinese, is it called Chibonics?

They don't wanna be my friend.

Attached: 093.jpg (650x842, 262K)

No. I work in IT, and one of my coworkers is an English major and speaks very very eloquently. He's also black. He's a bit of an exception. Plays guitar in a punk bad of all things. Invited me to a D&D game once.

We would say "they were planning to". Speaking in the past tense of future events.

It's part of their tribalism. I'm a 56% face with an ethnic spic name, I get shit on for not speaking Spanish. I used to get pissed at that, now I just want to force them to assimilate or force them out.

It's not ebonics because of 'english' it's 'ebony + phonics"

>I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Ebonics,
is in fact, Ebony/Phonics or as I've recently taken to calling it, Ebony plus Phonics...

I was harassed by the more ghetto part of my family, because I don't say "axe". They of coursed blamed me growing up around white people and not black people.

See
My coworker here reported the same thing. White kids didn't hang out with him because he was black, but black kids wouldn't hangout with him because he "acted too white". It's literally self perpetuating their own miserbale lives.

I guess I was lucky enough to have a lot of white friends. It is hard sometimes, because you will be too black for everyone, but too white for your own people. So much for them preaching we must stand together.

I have a few black friends, i was a musician and it's pretty much desegregated. we respect each other, as long as you can play. Some of them would speak that jive shit but others would not... it's in the north east so less country folks up here.

My nigger friends do it to mock the "scary black people". They know as much as white people do that the inner city folk are bad.

That's why I have black friends.

Attached: guy.jpg (450x337, 62K)

>That's why I have black friends.
Hide your wallet, nigger lover.

I'm sorry, user. That really sucks.

Same here. I'm black, I'll be your friend if you want.