Kavanaugh is exonerated!!!!

>Sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell, a non-partisan third-party with more than 25 years’ experience prosecuting sex crimes in the state of Arizona, carefully reviewed the allegations made by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, including hours of testimony, and has released a report on the matter. In the report, Mitchell points out more than a dozen glaring inconsistencies in Dr. Ford’s account and paints the accusations as potentially fraudulent.

>Mitchell’s points out several points, including:

>“Dr. Ford has not offered a consistent account of when the alleged assault happened.”
>“Dr. Ford struggled to identify Judge Kavanaugh as the assailant by name.”
>“When speaking with her husband, Dr. Ford changed her description of the incident to become less specific.”
“Dr. Ford has no memory of key details of the night in question—details that could help corroborate her account.”
>“She does not remember in what house the alleged assault took place or where that house was located with any specificity.”
“Perhaps most importantly, she does not remember how she got from the party back to her house.”

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/breaking-sex-crimes-prosecutor-rachel-mitchell-completely-exonerates-judge-kavanaugh-in-new-report/#disqus_thread

Attached: 1537850163794.jpg (600x628, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wr3x1rNTWYQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is this different than Friday when we watched it live?

And lied

Attached: lies.jpg (800x1058, 219K)

based

>In perhaps her most damning finding, Rachel Mitchell writes that “The activities of congressional Democrats and Dr. Ford’s attorney’s likely affected her account”. Mitchell ostensibly alleges that the maneuvering of congressional Democrats, and the actions of her attorneys, who acted more like handlers, influenced her account of events, and perhaps even her truthfulness. This may have come out as Mitchell’s lines of questioning were repeatedly interrupted by her attorneys, namely Michael Bromwich, who also represents Andrew McCabe.

This is her offical report.

Because the FBI isn't finished.

Attached: 1514821458431.jpg (2834x1982, 1.49M)

Believe her you fucking rape apologist.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr3x1rNTWYQ

Mitchell’s lines of questioning were repeatedly interrupted by her attorneys, namely Michael Bromwich, who also represents Andrew McCabe.
>Mitchell’s lines of questioning were repeatedly interrupted by her attorneys, namely Michael Bromwich, who also represents Andrew McCabe.
Mitchell’s lines of questioning were repeatedly interrupted by her attorneys, namely Michael Bromwich, who also represents Andrew McCabe.
>Mitchell’s lines of questioning were repeatedly interrupted by her attorneys, namely Michael Bromwich, who also represents Andrew McCabe
>Mitchell’s lines of questioning were repeatedly interrupted by her attorneys, namely Michael Bromwich, who also represents Andrew McCabe

Here it is

Attached: report1.jpg (857x1200, 168K)

Attached: report2.jpg (857x1200, 176K)

Attached: report3.jpg (857x1200, 181K)

bump
I liked how she focused on Ford can't remember getting home. She remembers every detail post-assault like a "flash-bulb memory" but magically once she runs out the front door it all goes blank. I continue to believe that Ford actually fabricated the entire thing from scratch. I know politicains are being generous to her, but I actually feel its more likely at this point she is a sociopathic liar. The "baby talk" at the testimony put it over the top for me. Cluster B disorder, seen it before. Ford is well aware of what she is too, as a psychologist.

t. Master's, Psychology

Q literally predicted this.

Attached: report4.jpg (857x1200, 170K)

>Someone who was really drunk and traumatized can’t retrace their steps from 65 years ago

Shocker! Wow! Novel finding! Thank god we have republicans to help us figure out when women are lying.

Also
>Arizona

I wouldn’t trust a fucking warthog from Arizona let alone a “human being”

Attached: report5.jpg (857x1200, 159K)

It's more important now because she typed it up. She's staking a 25 year career on this at this point.

I think she used parts from Judge's book about his (Judge's) alcoholic past and embellished story.

BUURNED
bump

she is now officially saying that ford is full of shit, rather than implying it and forcing viewers to deduce

Kek, kys shill rat.

Why do they keep using the word "Survivor?" Does penis going into vagina usually result in death? I know it can give nasty STDs sometimes, but what exactly are they "surviving?"

IT'S HAPPENING!

She summed up everything we've been saying perfectly. Justice will be served.

Attached: 1538342156942.jpg (1440x1080, 127K)

Totally agree. She's fixated on "Judge worked at Safeway." It's her post-hoc way of providing "factual evidence."

the whole fucking story is taken from researching Kavanaugh's yearbook and the people Kavanaugh was close to in high school. I'm guessing her lawyers helped her take all of the stories she told and wrote and tried to formulate 1 consistent storyline

post it for me or GTFO

Kek

Attached: 1498779518801.jpg (611x700, 117K)

>non-partisan
Learn to read you fucking idiot.

Finally

Attached: 7dORz0mQ.jpg (429x429, 22K)

God i can only imagine they are shitting bricks right now.

I love that she slides a mention of
>"2012 and Kavanaughs name was in the press if Romney was elected"
That's like saying,
>I see what you're doing bitch.

and on top of that, found documented details from her past and tied parts of her story to them. telling her husband doesn't mean shit, since he will back up any claim she makes regardless.

Yeah they are fucked.

Interesting stuff especially not knowing how she got home

Thanks for posting these, user.

A leaf, too.

holy shit
this is huge

I'm disgusted that we would question this courageous woman's story after she fought to overcome 30+ years of fear to save our country on the eve of this rapist's confirmation.

Attached: 1538286587511.jpg (952x751, 154K)

man that moment during her hearing when the dem senator was like "are any of the republicans on the commity going to ask ms Ford questions" and Grasley firmly says "no"

Hahaha holy shit I've read this like three times already and I didn't even catch that

True and big

LOCK HER UP TOO

The beach friends did this.

I know. She’s so brave and strong and a warrior, just like queen Hillary Clinton.

>go to party with best friend and 4 boys you dont know
>get assaulted
>leave without telling anyone
>you have now left your best friend ALONE with 4 aggressive drunk potential rapists

Attached: 1538359436403.gif (320x385, 1.27M)

Don’t get too excited you faggots, the dems have a long line of women willing to accuse Kav of rape if they’re guaranteed a nice amount of gibs from a GoFundMe.

Attached: 1525698433723.jpg (392x429, 55K)

It's leave no MAN behind. Women tuck tail and run.

>When you have killed hundreds of people

The Left won't care - it's pointless.

Vote to confirm Monday night and let the tears flow.

Your woman is next, white boy.

libs in a pickle. Believe this woman, or believe that woman?

Attached: 1521105511018.jpg (1169x768, 138K)

The thing that conviced me she was lying was when she said Braid tried to rape her but she had a 1 piece bathing suit on under her clothes. She said earlier in the testimony that she doesn't remember if she was at the country club swimming that day or not.

that was the plan all along for having her ask the questions

>Am I turtley enough for your turtle club?

This is my favourite gif

“She”’s a MAN, baby!

lol you gonna cry. you are crybaby. little crybaby

I don't think so, one accusation has already been publicly confirmed as false, it would be more damaging to dems to release another potentially fake accusation. Look at how the dems attacked CPL for having his two accusers

Ah! Good catch.

What's the next big story.
Dr. Fords live is ruined because of Trump and his one sided FBI investigation and of course because white men.

They are, they need a distraction and they already have one lined up for tomorrow.
They have to maintain a narrative at all costs.
This is how they panic, this will be all over the news tomorrow and nothing about Mitchell's report.

Kavanaugh College Friend To Detail His "Violent, Drunken Behavior" To The FBI

"Charles Ludington, an associate professor at North Carolina State University, provided a copy of the statement to The Post.

"Ludington says in one instance, Kavanaugh initiated a fight that led to the arrest of a mutual friend: “When Brett got drunk, he was often belligerent and aggressive. On one of the last occasions I purposely socialized with Brett, I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man’s face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail.”

“I do not believe that the heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21 year old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” Ludington wrote. “However ... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences.” .

FUCK

did you just watch beauty and the beta? ha

of course another professor

Bump

I read that. Absolutely degenerate fucking pricks. They need to be tar and feathered.

>I wouldn’t trust a fucking warthog from Arizona
what the fuck does this even mean?

Why didn't they produce them alread then? They've been working on this for a long time, you know.

I wasn't sure about her, but damn, she acted like the cool aunt... she's quite ruthless. Based mom.

Attached: auntjustice.jpg (336x503, 43K)

She was also inconsistent about her "fear of flying"

Attached: 1538072632824.jpg (1383x1268, 420K)

Wait wait wait...I thought Jewboy said Dr. Ford was credible
>" I believe those lies should have consequences.”
Ahh, the language of progressives. Same BS language used when trying to fire someone for thought crimes

yeah, too late for this horseshit. getting into 1 fucking fight in college doesn't equal a pattern of behavior, plus he already disclosed that event in his redacted interview answers

Its a way to add credibility to a lie. Notice how she does the same thing when asked about interviewing lawyers. She does this again when talking about the polygraph test.

Democratic Party feels:
>Don't stop believing
>Even when your arse starts bleeding
>Bullshit, We're stealing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

It's one thing for a group of cunts on an Indonesian noodle-making forum to draw these kinds of conclusions based on observing the testimony.

It's another for a veteran sex crimes prosecutor with a career spanning two and a half decades to stake her entire career and reputation on that analysis and commit it to the record. This report gives the conclusions we drew from observing the testimony a certain degree of legitimacy.

I fucking loved watching this shit.
I played so much fucking Phoenix Wright my mind made note of the exact same shit.
Specifically the "the music was turned up, but you heard a conversation downstairs?" HOLD IT

Also, there's a very interesting analysis from one of our local autists that the whole twodoor meme came about because she was hiding illicit rental practices.

This person is not a truthful person, and it's a shame what happened to Kav's family due to unscrupulous politicians over it.

The D's will suffer greatly for this in midterms hopefully and we can end them as a party.

Attached: TWODOOR_FORD.jpg (600x3240, 230K)

HE DRANK DURING THE WEEK WHILE ON VACATION AT THE BEACH!!!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Attached: 123456.jpg (782x782, 152K)

Translate?

why is the report scrubbed after page five? Can’t find the whole report anywhere

She even mentions it in the hearing, that she hosted google interns or somethign along those lines.

I think the whole thing is fake its too convenient how this comes up right before he gets confirmed

Attached: grassley.jpg (1160x629, 145K)

Mitchell’s lines of questioning were repeatedly interrupted by her attorneys, namely Michael Bromwich, who also represents Andrew McCabe

The male lawyer for Ford is also representing Disgraced FBI too off8c8al Andrew McCabe who is currently under criminal investigation.

Not really a happening, but at least it's good expert analysis.

Attached: Dr Ford Gofundme Happiness.jpg (645x619, 59K)

>This is how they panic, this will be all over the news tomorrow and nothing about Mitchell's report.
...until Trump tweets about it and bates the left into trying to correct him on some factoid that he didn't get perfectly. Screen cap it.

Kek

Attached: 1480905419591.jpg (275x284, 23K)

This will be great for salt mining of tears from those who believe Ford on social media site's got my cups ready

We don't have warthogs faggot, we have javelinas and they'd probably kick your ass

>more than 7 miles from her home as the crow flies

That's an odd phrase. Legalism?

I take offense at your baseless insinuation this is an Indonesian noodle-making forum. This is a Sino-Malaysian wool kaftan-knitting community.

As the crow flies implies a shorter distance since roads are not linear.

>I wouldn’t trust a fucking warthog from Arizona let alone a “human being”

I trust plenty of people from Arizona, great state that is an actual non bigoted melting pot of the country, people from everywhere moved there.

They don't have that snobby elitism that leftists seem to acquire though, nice people. Probably comes from being neighborly in 110 degree weather where you have to pull together a bit instead of apart.

Why don’t you believe survivors you rape apologist?!?!

Good there should exist a police report then

This. We need Trump to tweet about this for it to gain traction.

But then doesn't that simply show, without all the bias and political leanings, that it's possible to observe inconsistency with proper questioning? Without paying attention to the body-language people, and by removing all emotional bias, Ford's account is still very mangled, and anyone who leaves their prejudice at the door can see this.

But then again, you probably know this already. All of this is a circus designed to tug the heartstrings of liberals. It's the classic 'victim' scenario (look at how the media has exploited the elevator confrontation of Flake), and in 2018 one MUST believe anyone who claims victimhood because reasons.

It is an interesting time Anons...we live in a digital age where we can see these things happening in real time, in front of the curtain and behind it as well. Most of these things would have been hidden pre-2000, and we'd only get what the media wanted us to get. But today...I wish I could stay up longer to see what else comes out.