Why do many people on Jow Forums advocate for violence against political/racial/religious adversaries?

This board advocates, far too greatly in my opinion, the use of force against its opponents. As long as this continues, your average person will not take this board's ideologies seriously. The only way race realism will become palatable to the common man is if it is argued on the principles of philosophy, reason, and evidence, not force or hatred.

Attached: jared.jpg (220x254, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93ePE6RpqgA
youtube.com/watch?v=1VvZGNJGopM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The only way race realism will become palatable to the common man is if it is argued on the principles of philosophy, reason, and evidence, not force or hatred.
Yea because ~99% of people argue from a point of reason and evidence and are well versed in philosophy.

Everyone I know and work with can speak at length on Hume, Kant and Mill and is in no way makes emotionally based arguments on politics.

Just the other day I overheard two patrons in a coffee shop having a spirited discussion on the merits of stoicism.

Rare is it that I ever meet someone who forms opinions on things without having weighed all available evidence.

I learned to not take these people so serious. It's all a joke.

What if people don't listen to reason? What if people act dishonestly regardless of reason?

Those people out themselves as people we wouldn't want to include in society. Democrats did it big time with the Kavanaugh hearing, don't you think?

The only people fedposting are glow-in-the-darks.

Here's a hint: Complaining about other people's behavior on Jow Forums doesn't change their behavior.

The only way for you to fix the balance, is to spread intellectual arguments yourself.

>Those people out themselves as people we wouldn't want to include in society. Democrats did it big time with the Kavanaugh hearing, don't you think?
I agree, yet they'll remain in power despite that. Don't you think that this would encourage certain individuals to turn towards unconventional methods such as force or hatred?

I've seen a lot of non-Republicans that are opting for non-Democrat choices in the upcoming midterms just based on the Kavanaugh scandal alone, so I don't think it's granted that they'll remain in power. I even thought to myself that I'd likely vote for Trump's second term in 2020 despite writing in NOTA in 2016, because I can't argue with the evidence that he's making the United States better for now (even if there are parts of his policy I dislike.) I do concede that some individuals that will turn towards degeneracy (there is antifa and neo-nazis and all) but I think as long as the "good" race realists are truly sympathetic about cognitive inequality, looking for ways to improve IQ, education, etc. for blacks & arabs, people will realize that it's not a racist boogeyman, it's a legitimate societal problem

meme flag sage

Only spooks advocate for violence.

You won't find reason with the left, ironically you have a pic of Jared Taylor... go watch the interview with 60 minutes final edit, and the raw footage. Then let's talk about philosophy, reason and evidence.

Attached: 1538120569599.png (476x477, 256K)

Here.
Full youtube.com/watch?v=93ePE6RpqgA

Hitpiece youtube.com/watch?v=1VvZGNJGopM

Tear apart a Jewish child

>Why do many people on Jow Forums advocate for violence against political/racial/religious adversaries?
we don't. we're not Antifa.

Hitler gained MORE support from his failed coup

Anyone want some dried israeli?

Attached: IMG_20180930_204726.jpg (3120x4160, 2.87M)

It's so tasty.
Jews are edible.

That is nasty one sided reporting. Disgusting. And then they wonder why more and more young white men are following on Jared Taylor steps.

Everyone's racist. The only people who get called racist are those who are more honest about it or getting smeared by opponents who are also unadmitted racists.

Leftists can't win the battle of arguments, so they resort to cheap editing, censorship and name calling.

The only way race realism will become more common is for tensions to keep going the way they are, desu. Race Awareness comes from a comparative outside threat.

Why do we advocate force against opponents because we aren't faggots, and the "NAP" was already violated.

The ones who get called on it are the ones who think it is justified or otherwise a good thing. I do lots of shit that isn't good, I don't lie to myself and say it's good because I (or everyone) does it.

Almost done.
Israeli is so tasty.

Attached: IMG_20180930_205959.jpg (3120x4160, 1.61M)

Send another agent Mossad
See what happens

>looking for ways to improve IQ
I don't see how that would be possible since IQ is largely genetically based to begin with
A significant cultural reform and improved education would be a step forward, but that's a lot to hope for especially since a lot of people are hesitant to denounce cultural idols who perpetuate and spread the "cancer"

>Let's eat jews
Sure.

Well we could start by killing jews

I believe the OP was looking for suggestions that didn't involve force or hatred

IQ has risen over time in Europe and America, I won't pretend to know how, but there are little things that we can do like stop beating children when they are young and making sure they get proper nutrition. Learning music is supposed to have some effect on intelligence as well.

I don't know a way to instantly solve the problem of cognitive inequality, but definitely not acknowledging that it exists is not helping

>I don't know a way to instantly solve the problem of cognitive inequality
Literally the only way other than racemixing would be to fiddle with human genetics via designer babies, but no group funded by the government would be able to do that because they only give funding to groups who would only change genetics immediately related to disease.

If you look at the situation from a biological perspective, it's pretty obvious that feeding the low IQ population and allowing them to breed is only going to make the problem worse.

You need to enact programs that incentivize eugenical breeding habits, and breeding by europeans and disincentivize stupid, irresponsible, and nonwhites from breeding.

That's the only path to a peaceful resolution to the current problems. It's unlikely to be implemented though.

The less peaceful strategy is to just segregate ourselves from the nonwhites, but they will not allow us to do that politically.

Honestly I think violence is the only realistic solution at this point.

...We can't even get immigration laws fixed to defend us from random people entering the country on the southern border.

>Race Realist
>Thinks hispanic is a race

Fuckin nigger

An actual race realist wouldn't blame mestizo crimes on spanish blooded people

Oh please, more people think of Mexico than Spain when they hear "hispanic" in the US. As such people complaining about hispanics don't think its because of their Spanish blood but because of their Native American blood
Also, the vast majority of people on this board who say Spaniards are non-white are just meming

How much time do you think people have to study? It’s really not feasible to even say that anyone has weighed all available evidence. It’s much better to be decisive and make things happen based on success rather than wasting time over analyzing. Maybe one person can over analyze, but for everyone to do that it’d just be detrimental to society.

The posts calling for immediate violence are usually alphabet agency niggers trying to stir shit up. There's a much smaller percentage who are actually mad and just blowing off steam. Then there's the Dylan Roofs who are literally one in several hundred million. I enjoy Jared Taylor, please post more of him.