They're Making a Monster of Us

How is this going to end?

Attached: AngryWhiteMale.png (711x554, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wr3x1rNTWYQ
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4952137/Rachel-Mitchell-s-analysis.pdf
nytimes.com/2018/07/10/us/politics/brett-kavanaugh-abortion-guns-environment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Being upset at being smeared and having your reputation ruined is angry white male rage
They've really ramped up the Blancophobia since about 2014 or so

Attached: 1538192552773.jpg (4000x4004, 1.66M)

they know not what they unleash. Kavanaugh is ours now.

Attached: 9fbd4b20a62ec048d218539063436971.jpg (1025x777, 482K)

Hopefully in a blood bath.

Ruin a man's reputation and he may overturn Roe V Wade

R.W.D.S

Attached: 1536185768368.jpg (935x604, 103K)

indelible in my hippocampus

a war when all whites realize the threat that the Jews have brought upon our great land.

a war against the Jews.

If you don’t believe survivors, you’re apologizing for rapists, plain and simple.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr3x1rNTWYQ

It's obnoxious. As a white Catholic man, am I just not supposed to aspire to be successful in these people's eyes?

It will end when white people are finally killed

Attached: DGdIdi4.jpg (974x928, 210K)

Attached: 1529783596056m.jpg (779x1024, 75K)

As an Irish Catholic male I'm not going to forget any time soon that they unironcly went with the "Drunk Irishman" line of attack

Attached: slowly he grew to hate them.jpg (502x517, 26K)

No see, you benefit from “white privilege” and you’re supposed to rub your white magic onto minorities.

Or something. Fuck I just hate how whites can’t even breathe without them properly losing it.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Attached: hippoCOMPus.png (527x398, 268K)

>Catholic
>White

They'll succeed. We'll become the monsters they say we are. The only downsides, till now, were the ramifications of being accused. But when that's the status quo, fuck it. Be the monster. You're living in that world, anyway.

Attached: SOBEIT..jpg (950x446, 186K)

Attached: Hauptmann 'Rich Roll' Skyking.jpg (558x697, 88K)

Attached: 1538062687651.jpg (815x500, 175K)

Headlines like this is why even democrats are leaving that party in waves. It's good that the kike media has completely removed their mask and are letting people see what they really think of the public and the country.

We need Kahuna to win or it will also be a Jow Forumsdefeat.

new justice of the supreme court is:

in favor of torture and indefinite detention with no due process of american citizens

is in favor of unlimited direct payments to politicians by the super rich

is in favor of the government continuously searching all internet/phone/email activity of all citizens with no due process

the fact that he may have fucked whoever whenever, is to me, a complete distraction from the relevant points to consider about any supreme court nominee.

are we draining the swamp yet?

do we gain anything from this appointment besides making people on the other team disappointed by our capitulation to the deep state, plutocrat, and zionist interests?

of course (((they))) want Trump to nominate another judge. The complete torching of the constitution is complete for a generation with just a single additional nomination.

Attached: 1531772721850.png (590x394, 352K)

boomer rage*

Couldn't agree more with this glownigger.

>am I just not supposed to aspire to be successful in these people's eyes?
Pretty much

Attached: 1509760456605.jpg (4142x2196, 3.05M)

2nd door because young hot noogler renter parading thru front door got hubby all worked up. An affair perhaps? Off to marriage counseling!

Attached: 1536111587752.jpg (338x550, 28K)

What a ridiculous headline. The hour is far from leaving? Who taught this dindu English?

Attached: menemotions.png (1077x728, 258K)

it's beautiful

Attached: 1538113044222.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

It's over, she's done for. Kavanaugh cleared by independent prosecutor

Attached: ohshit.png (500x933, 229K)

There is nothing wrong with expressing anger for being branded a serial rapist 24/7 on TV for two weeks straight.

I've seen bitches lose their temper over having to wait an extra 30 seconds for a latte at Starbucks.

Get a grip you retards.

Rage and anger have their place. They are trying to turn us in unfeeling robots.

Are you sincerely asking this question? No, you fucking genius, they want you to lose at life, make way for browns and degenerates, not have any offspring, and just conveniently die. Your existence is the inconvenience, your worth is how long you're willing to churn out some basic economic effort for your owners before they send you to the glue factory.

>How is this going to end?
With Brett "The Conductor" Kavanaugh on the supreme court.

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideReal.jpg (800x732, 228K)

CONDUCTOR WE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM.

make europe trad again

cringe

Attached: 933EC20E-D5E9-48E0-BF2D-86D9DA05F031.jpg (1242x1255, 762K)

>They're Making a Monster of Us
The greedy white race did that to itself user.

Attached: nzybw8dmk8smmovs2yq7.png (744x576, 95K)

I don't get it

If he does that, then the republican party will never see the oval office again.

>not even posting the link
Spoonfeed harder, faggot. This is fucking checkmate
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4952137/Rachel-Mitchell-s-analysis.pdf

Attached: american poster.jpg (778x585, 430K)

Oh my, what a stunning young woman.

Finally, someone else seeing past the stupid shit.

The left nut bars have been targeting Kavenaugh’s wife and daughters with slanderous conduct and death threats for the past couple weeks. Wouldn’t any man be righteously pissed off?

Wh*tes dont season their food

Attached: F402AC1E-AD2B-4755-886C-B5E78DD0C43D.png (500x522, 116K)

Is kavanaugh a proxy for this anti white rhetoric

Haha get it because white people don’t season their food? Are you laughing yet? No? RACIST!

evangelicals make up like a quarter of the population

No.
They want to see your religion destroyed, your wife, sisters and mother sold as fuck slaves to blacks, your children raped into homosexuals and for you to be murdered by an ethnic mob. Nothing else but the total destruction of your tribe would satisfy them.

Charles P. Pierce, you are in grave danger. You better watch your back these next days.

Pretty much. Jews are basically a bunch of jealous whores that know they suck, and want everyone to suffer with them. It's appalling and morally sickening at first, then it gets annoying after you're fully desensitized and you just want them to fuck off.

Theyve been making monsters of us for years. They should be careful what they wish for.

>brooooooo why are you getting so mad about rape accusations?? just like chill out. so what if your reputation is being torn to shred....just gotta chillaaaaaaaaax omg u r like so angry

>How is this going to end?
when chad is exposed as a financially kept man.
he was living way above his means ( federal judge’s salary of $220,600 a year)
some one has been paying the bills:
the house he bought in Chevy Chase, Maryland, in 2006 for $1.225 million.
His debts on three credit cards, as well as a loan against his retirement account, totaled between $60,000 and $200,000 in 2016.
membership in the Chevy Chase Club, which he joined in 2016 ($92,000, plus more than $9,000 in annual dues).

follow the money chad.

Attached: denial of a feel.png (333x266, 182K)

Niggers complain about whites not putting hot sauce on everything. That is because we have good food that doesn't require nuking our taste buds to swallow it. So let them eat the shit foods and have a smug look on their face while we continue to enjoy the choice cuts AND drink delicious Milk.

Attached: True Big.jpg (822x354, 93K)

Do you have a source to back that up? If so, I'll help get the word out.

>evangelicals make up like a quarter of the population
And declining. Liberals make up more than half the population.

make niggers poor again

It's normie humor. There's nothing to "get"
It's just an unexpected concoction of words to get you to laugh about how he's white and upset because he's been slandered as a gang rapist with no evidence at all.

But if 49% or less of the population thinks we're monsters, that statistically means we aren't monsters

Milk is disgusting

Attached: FF37F6AD-2AE2-4CA4-974D-1B2A70640F9D.jpg (500x500, 49K)

yeah truth be told the west is fucked. I don't think overturning roe v wade will kill them next election cycle though

Let them keep pushing. When these media kikes are hanging in the streets then they'll see "while male rage" for real

Evil encroaches on Good men -> Good men get angrier -> Sieg Heil!

I feel oddly not-insulted by that concept.

Their new angle is that he's too "unstable" to be fit for the judiciary.
Fuck you. This is the fakest, most dishonest, most disgusting fucking circus. He has every right to be mad.
What, he can't boo-hoo about his ruined life and you believe this lady's crocodile tears? Come on, man.

Fucking CIA niggers. It's dark but I can still seeeeee youuuuuii

It seems like white men will only care about the future if they become directly affected. Acceleratism now!

Attached: 1538153829706.jpg (866x823, 148K)

Found it
nytimes.com/2018/07/10/us/politics/brett-kavanaugh-abortion-guns-environment.html

I don’t know why they shit their pants every time somebody makes a fried chicken joke, but they think the whites don’t season jokes are hilarious and should be encouraged. Either both jokes are offensive or both jokes aren’t.

>

haha puhleez stereotypes are not always wrong

supreme court needs more alcoholic gambling addict rapists with seething hatred of liberals

Attached: 20180629-sam-hyde.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

You know not making culinary abortions via way too much seasoning is popular in Asia too, right?

Attached: 27B9BEB2-EEF7-44ED-B085-8A65C39DBB66.png (900x900, 657K)

irrelevant information thanks

>implying greek, french, german doesn't contain spices
>chiggun wangs drowned in butter,salt, and hawt sawss washed back with malt liquor is peak culinary art
Off yourself you stupid nigger, and never come in my restaurant as there ain't a fuckin' thing on the menu you can steal or buy for nickel

Attached: bloom.jpg (1436x2951, 1.36M)

they have literally been doing this for years
it has amounted to a total loss of control in politics
it has amounted to the galvanization of white youth both nationwide and abroad
it has amounted to white people being the most desirable people on the planet
"never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake"

As is the bullshit lie that white people don’t use seasoning. So fuck off back to The Root or whatever.

Let them reap what they sow. It's time we give them actual monsters.

Attached: 1524026653628.jpg (750x462, 53K)

ok this is epic....and bull shit lol

What about the decades of angry black female rage? and the centuries of angry Jewish journalist rage? When will we ever finally see them leave our politics?

I'm glad. Slowly, white people will learn no matter how much they cuck, no matter how they attempt to appease "the other," they'll be demonized regardless.

The next step is to simply ignore their petty slights.

Attached: Fuck you dark meat.gif (416x312, 1.72M)

Someone really needs to make a webcrawler that archives every single article with anti-white headlines, such as ones that pattern match:
>*white male entitlement*
>*white male birthright*
>*mediocre white man*
>*white male rage*
>*white male anger*
>*angry white male*
>*white people*
>*whitesplain*
And on and on and on.

Then produce a website with links to each archived page, so that the next time someone tells me there is no media bias against whites, I can just link that page.

>Reddit spacing
>linking to New York Times
>meme flag agreeing with post
>possible samefagging

Hello, JIDF and Shareblue!

Attached: no points for originality shareblue kys.png (2000x1125, 1.92M)

this is a great idea

someone eventually is going to snap, and the optics are going to be really bad.

THIS

Attached: JusticeKavanaugh.png (700x700, 703K)

This, even my retarded boomer grandparents are redpilled now.

Its unreal how blatant the agenda has become only in the last year it seems like.

Good

If you have better information, then post it faggot.

Attached: angriest goose.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

Aww geez! It's almost like you're a bunch of monsters already!

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 14K)