Julian Assanges Last Communication: We Are the Last Generation to Be Born Free

In his final interview before his communication was cut inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, Julian Assange gave an interview where he lays out why he started Wiki leaks and where he thinks humanity is headed.

Some major redpills in this video, I will try and leave a timestamped post with key areas, but the whole thing is good. Worth a watch.
youtu.be/OlPnMa2KpII

Attached: Punished Assange.jpg (1500x848, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/3/21/11275462/facial-transfer-donald-trump-george-bush-video
file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)
blockchain.com/btc/tx/568c41c4d42baa7f27951f81302338ed724649da00242ba57dd34c9bf8296458?show_adv=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is julian dead? i just watched that video where he’s glitching and it’s the sketchiest shit i’ve ever seen.

he's been dead since October 2016 when the embassy was raided with a 3 mile dead zone suddenly appearing around it

He's been interviewed over a dozen times in the past two years. People like Sean Hannity and Pamela Anderson have been in the embassy with him as well as a US congressmen.

I know you guys are shills but could you please take your flat earth, lizard people shit to /x/.

I remember this. Pamela Anderson delivered him some take out and later a crate was shipped out of the embassy in a covered truck.

He ded.

This man is a hero. I will bump any topic about him that is made in good faith.

explain

Attached: assangeisdead.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

memory hole shill or newfag...fuck we are doomed.

This. He's really sick now apearently and probably will end up dead or in jail. But he's still alive, despite a glitchy video

He's a time traveler like Trump and so is susceptible to the occasional dimensional distortion.

>masking cgi over actual footage

>being this fucking stupid

Cgi face work is so percise now its unremarkable.

theverge.com/2016/3/21/11275462/facial-transfer-donald-trump-george-bush-video

Its either a normal glitch in digital video, or he is a lizard person. You tell me motherfucker.

When Sean Hannity went to the embassy to interview him did the lizard people use a hologram in his place to fool Hannity? I know you probably shill for one of the alphabet agencies (Assange threads always bring out the shills), but there are people here dumb enough to believe you.

Julian is in my basement acting out a 1 man play of Helen Keller Nazi Faggot.

Attached: 1534559055199.jpg (320x251, 20K)

50 mins, no thanks

16/10/16
Will never forget this date because of the shitty D.A.K. meme which coincidently was the day all the bullshit happened at the embassy

Attached: image.jpg (766x1776, 814K)

Assange died on or shortly after Oct 16, 2016.

Hes given a dozen interviews since October 2016, some of them in person.

I'm mostly neutral on the subject, but what about those series of tweets with typos that spelled something like "help me"? (I don't remember exactly what it was maybe some user can post it)

>deepfakes don't exist

Attached: 1534182375618.jpg (552x423, 40K)

Redpill. Assange never existed and you were played from the beginning.

Gotta have something to keep the nerds and autists focused on. Keep your eye on wikileaks because they promise to be the REAL underground... but did they provide anything to the public that was truly earth shattering? Or was ot enough to make it seem real but nothing that would cause the world order to change?

Your welcome. Now go back to your onions.

The internet blackout was to prevent his dms from being distributed. Shortly after they flooded the btc blockchain with 20k+ transactions that had very high fees associated so that way the miners would only chose those transactions and not the ones we needed, that had normal fees attatched. The ones we needed got picked up but with it being days later it's impossible to tell which ones have the data we need. Bummer

I somewhat believe assange is dead because every br election he still releases a bit of stuff (obviously not as much as the US election) but he has released nothing on this one which is, by far, the most crooked election ever

Wasn't Assange part of that child cult where they gave kids LSD and trained them to save the world? The White Brotherhood or something like that. I thought THAT was the real redpill

bump

Attached: 1535877165009.gif (500x350, 1001K)

So that "dead mans switch" he claimed he had that would fuck things up was a lie?

Fox News is no better than CNN.

Both are just another layer of gullible people who think they're slightly special, being manipulated in the exact same way they're doing the manipulating.

We all see that, right?

If he really was killed, it was true but authorities were able to disarm it

See

FUCK FUCK I TOTALLY FORGOT ISN'T THIS SHIT NEW ON WIKILEAKS??
file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/
See the date Sept 25 2018

Ok, im not saying hes a lizard person. Now give me the technical explanation for this "glitch". Explain how it could happen with authentic video.

So its CGI? Why would an interview be CGI?

Was that a Fox and Scully episode?

>why would RT possibly put out disinfo?

>It’s a morph cut
Have any of you faggots ever touched a nonlinear editing program?

Bringing up fucking lizard people and trying to lefty source shame RT? You fucking faggots glow in the dark.

lizard people? bro i didn't say drumpf collusion. if u think RT is totally reliable i have some bridges for sale

Why on earth would the majority of people on this planet ever touch such software you stupid nigger. What, you never did this specific thing 99.9% of the population doesnt give a flying fuck about? I still dont buy your shit, you throw out proprietary terms trying to sound smart, faggot.

Just google assange white brotherhood, it isn't that hidden.
The Great White Brotherhood was a cult supposed to train people to prevent ww3, and Julian's mother dated one of the recruiters. There are pics of Assange with the other kids that were "trained".
Assange himself talked about it on interviews but he just said he was too young to remember much of it.
You can read about the cult on:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)

Attached: SmartSelect_20181001-030728_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x740, 288K)

I'm worried this is a larp because the poster kept calling GCHQ GHCQ. Could be a typo but how do you fuck that up when you are literally in this business?

Look at your strawman insanity. You even unironically say drumpf. Go kill yourself kike faggot, into the ovens for you soon.

That one was disproved by someone who had the private keys to wikileaks btc wallet, ie: assange

Let's say someone had insomnia, coffee available, and no job to worry about going to in the morning. What would they be looking for in such files?

How is that a glitch and not a fuckup from the deepfake editor?

Not sure but something fishy is going on those files are not accessible thru the webpage itself. Some of them when i click on them nothing happens but if i open it in a new tab it downloads. fucking weird

>boohoo we used to own Wikileaks as the KGB, but now it's owned by the CIA, so bring in the bullshit propaganda about child exploits and CIA vs. NSA.

Okay, so I'm clicking on Litigation_F-2016-07895_10/ to start. It's just the top one that has Sep 25th listed. It takes me to a shit tone of pdfs. Well, might as well start at the top. Pic related is what I get. The fuck am I even looking at though? Bottom part seems like it might be part of a programming code, but on it's own, seems like nothing. I could keep checking I suppose. Again though, I'll need a sense of what to go "Ah ha!" for. Sidenote, I had to use a capture image due to fuckery afoot about uploading the file.

Attached: asdfasdf.png (1037x718, 79K)

>entire planet uses YouTube
>why the fuck would anyone touch final cut/premiere/etc?

Attached: 8F1CFCAE-E5E8-4E9C-9151-3AC4A6BF31EE.jpg (704x396, 78K)

I just reloaded this page and scrolled back up. Was that image always like that, or is the insomnia starting to fuck with me early tonight?

Attached: wtf.png (1887x757, 223K)

Attached: CEMy-pQUUAAQLJK.jpg (250x242, 9K)

>Be Assange
>thorn in the side of those who trade in deceit..
>Refused to look into or even acknowledge 9/11 alternative theories >Did not quest including the freefall collapse of WTC7 despite it not being hit by a plane.

Ok, limited hangout, if there was ever one...

>Be Snowdon
>Work for Booz Allen Hamilton (not the NSA).
>Previously work for CIA.
>Tell the world what we already knew
>Surveillance programs: Prism, Echelon, Carnivore, Dishfre, Stoneghost, Tempora, frenchelon, Fairview, Mystic, DcSN, Boundless Informant, Bullrun, Pinwale, Stingray, Sorm. Rampart. Xkeyscore.
>then fuck off to spy on Russia, pretending to be exiled, but hold constant press interview even in US colleges via video
>Doesnt say anything about 9/11
...hmmmm...

really activates those almonds
what do CIA Niggers mean by this?
Even before shills, say anything yes im posting again...

Maybe 911 stuff would be his deadman's switch? It would never grow stale and it's a pretty powerful topic

Attached: 1537316664147.png (416x435, 120K)

>NSA wont work with the CIA
They are hand in fucking glove.
This is some shitty Q boomer tier LARP.
How fucking pathetic.
Only boomer believe the NSA is a benevolent orgainisation, fighting injustices.
This is so aging boomers some of all are vietcong vets stay placated and dont go full on john Rambo against the government for all the lies and treachery.

>No Booomer vietcong vet
>its ok goy,
> trust the plan goy...
>NSA are good goys

bump

>Hannity. Pamela Anderson.
Project Monarch robot announcer and a programmed sex doll.
You are not arguing your case well.

>Maybe 911 stuff would be his deadman's switch
No that would be his best hand and you would play it immediately, no point using it as blackmail, you'd have a wet team dispatching you to the afterlife pretty quick.

If even said he doesnt entertain 9/11 WT7 and Pentagon evidence which destroys the official narrative.
>Barry Jennings -explosions and dead bodies in wt7 before collapse.
>Llloyd the taxi driver at Pentagon -admitted the CIA told him what to say and do, bore false witness.

I randomly clicked on this one. In it, they discuss ways to overthrow the Syrian regime. This is back in 2011. They make mention of some underhanded ways of doing it too. Though in this email, the person seems to still be putting a heavy emphasis on non-violent methods.

Attached: C06134026a.png (785x902, 127K)

>He's really sick now

Part of the positioning so that his death can be announced years after he was killed. Like Bin Laden.

Attached: C06134026b.png (776x829, 281K)

Attached: C06134026c.png (766x843, 87K)

let me guess, his fingers are bleeding from yelling for help.

Yes.

Start a new topic on this

Worse, the Murdochs are crypto-kikes or very very good goy. Their job is to keep the right wing shouting at their TVs instead of rioting in the streets. Just as Q keeps them glued to their computers instead of going full Jow Forumsommando.

I don't think I'm the right person for such a thing. At least not right now. I don't think it's something that I can handle alone.

Have you ever edited anything ever? Have you ever had to edit for time? A morph transition is not evidence of ANYTHING and only subhumans think it means anything significant.

Assange "uhhhh..."'s and "ummmmmm...."'s so they shave time in terms of fractions of a second in between his sentences to save time without breaking context or continuity in his delivery. Anyone who thinks this morph cut is significant can't explain WHY they think its significant or WHAT it implies because they are subhumans who cant download and install a pirated version of adobe premiere. No amount of explanation or reasoning can get through to you.

Apparently he and the other cult members bleach their hair white. Super suspicious.

sounds like John Conner from Terminator movies

reminder he was [corrected] because he was going to make public something about hillary
he never did

also a few days later there was a MAJOR internetz cut

last sex before ded i guess

he's not ded because of a shitty video
he's ded because his staff got ded
his sites got ded
he went ded, from very vocal

wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 (3.32 GB)

HA256 Hash: 6688fffa9b39320e11b941f0004a3a76d49c7fb52434dab4d7d881dc2a2d7e02

Passcode: Berlin?A!Collection+Of#Documents@Containing~Emails%FromUSA=A0F0

wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 (46.48 GB)

SHA256 Hash: 3dcf2dda8fb24559935919fab9e5d7906c3b28476ffa0c5bb9c1d30fcb56e7a4

Passcode: London!Documents(Of$A:Most\Sensitive~Nature:From"Europe>USA

t. facebook

Honestly what are you even doing here? Fucking bandwaggoning retard comes to a place to fuck it up so that it ends up just as mentally retarded as your usual hangups
I suppose you havent seen all the footage of his body glitching out? Or know about the state of CGI despite shit like fakeapp existing for a while already? Fucking kys brainlet cunt

>these faggots involved in the jewish owned media proves this theory wrong
really now faggot

>is julian dead?
You glow in the dark.

Attached: 1308595685475.jpg (999x909, 267K)

>Honestly what are you even doing here?
Julian is pro-white, so it's not hard to understand why we see aggressive shilling in a typical alphabet soup style here, agreed?

Attached: remember.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

>Punished Snake
>It's clearly Geraldo of Rivalt

assange is dead, cloned and transgendered

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Was posted along with a string of numbers which for some reason Jow Forums picks it up in the spam filter why?

Q09OU0VOU1VTIE9NTklVTSAvLyAzNjQxNCA4MTQgODE0IDQ0OTMwIDYgNiAwMDAwIDAwMDAK

46aecab3df447edd6539888b50dd8996e2d4da782d3451c5f4764d8737e4cd533020f424d93f7ce97f95102ba986e4b5b9eb549d32fb8f85ea79edf35379eb68 c071aa9f683b497b68cc5958c2acef8c26a2f36fe387887b5f68cf5ef05203b62858e937b0a7b8e5d938da85d877fadb245c740c6853b27f93f9a0cb84500101

Assange is in US custody.
Has been for 2 years.
'Interviews' consist of pre-custody ones.
Also ones that use an 'avatar' that Wikileaks uses.

Here's the first tx in the chain containing the message. Date: 10-27-2016
blockchain.com/btc/tx/568c41c4d42baa7f27951f81302338ed724649da00242ba57dd34c9bf8296458?show_adv=true

bump

Attached: 5364742.jpg (267x302, 23K)

Thanks for bumping the thread, CIAnigger fren.

Attached: cia niggers.jpg (370x547, 77K)

The "Angels Fear To Tread" was posted on the BTC/BCH blockchain sometime around when Assange was AFK (Oct 2016). Not sure if working password, etc.

Oct 27th

Q09OU0VOU1VTIE9NTklVTSAvLyAzNjQxNCA4MTQgODE0IDQ0OTMwIDYgNiAwMDAwIDAwMDAK

If you do this
$ echo Q09OU0VOU1VTIE9NTklVTSAvLyAzNjQxNCA4MTQgODE0IDQ0OTMwIDYgNiAwMDAwIDAwMDAK | base64 -d

You get this
CONSENSUS OMNIUM // pic related
Try posting this string of numbers, you can't because it gets picked up by the SPAM filters, just like bill priestap and Ben fischbein did. Why?

Oops
>pic related

Attached: 1525463969298.png (944x245, 10K)

[36414] [814] [814] [44930] [6] [6] [0000] [0000]
Try without brackets

First time didn't work, 2nd test with an altered digit did not work either. Now removing the spaces.

RIP Julian. Man who took on the evil empire. History will remember him.

Attached: 1508845680218.png (988x520, 189K)

Did anyone try the "SHA512 Fools rush in" code?
>echo -n 'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.' | sha512sum

I can't explain it, but I've been getting a bad feeling about what's happened to him for while now.

Attached: true blue aussie.jpg (827x465, 66K)

I tried the same thing and on the third try i had to complete half a dozen captchas. And the last one was that annoying type with the fade out selection.. Fuck. And now its telling me i'm misstyping captchas twice so far..