So Benji Got BTFO on Fox Tonight

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1538368786013.webm

Attached: whos_jewing_who.jpg (1313x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/05/16/opinions/american-jewry-split-israel-gaza-opinion-freedman/index.html
timesofisrael.com/palestinians-to-join-arab-israelis-in-protest-strike-over-nation-state-law/
youtu.be/OhUnpT33ISk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

>oo not sure where that came from
Yeah you do boi

Blown the absolute fuck out

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Oy vey shut her down!

It was weird she even said it, came out of no where. Then I looked at Code Pinks twitter. Only dogs can hear dog whistles.

lol, I saw that, was pretty fucking kek worthy.

Attached: Ben_Shapiro_Happy_Merchant_IRL[1].jpg (320x296, 10K)

this is staged bullshit so dumbass boomers think
>them commie code pink leftys hate israel
>le epic logic conservative benji israel good
>therefor we must always defend jews and israel to be good conservative and anyone hating jews and israel must be a damn commie

fuck this charade. notice the israel hater here ariel (((gold))) is also jew

Did they remove her during the break?

/ourgirl/

Why not hang both of them?

Attached: C8C5E87D-0D74-40C6-B8CC-4318A868056B.jpg (115x125, 10K)

By an insuferable leftist or all things

That creepy jewish fuck has a TV show now? Holy shit there has never been a better time to get /ourguys/on TV. Imagine if every guest on his show starts calling out Jews or Israel. Imagine if every caller yelled KHAZAR MILKERS when he picked up the phone.

No she's a fucking retard beyond comprehension.

Holy crap, she did just BTFO Shapiro. Surely this is going to be a Jow Forums favorite.

kek

Attached: League of European Federations.png (6112x3280, 2.14M)

Attached: urkel wtf.gif (290x172, 751K)

before: oppo research
now: liberals go onto Jow Forums and post threads asking "is ben shapiro /ourguy/?" and taking that to a televised debate.

Attached: benshapiro.png (591x472, 509K)

Maybe. Makes sense.

>Jews play acting both sides of a bullshit argument over which anti-White group to side with
Fake and (((gay)))

Check mate Benji. He is right though. If you were a Mudshit would you rather live in Libya or Jewtopia? Better to make soda streams under the iron dome then be the king of being drone struck.

I love Trump

Attached: 1509569680758.jpg (730x563, 95K)

What happened?

Are you a fucking dumbass
look at the webm

I don't click strange links.

Attached: 1537990054724.jpg (1080x1147, 183K)

SHUT

IT

DOWN

It's a link to /wsg/ you ledditor

I don't lebbit.

I was surprised that busted teeth sex assault survivor chick was so based

It's funny that the left are actually also wrong on Israel.
The left are always fucking wrong.

kek

IS SHE FUCKING WEARING A STAR OF DAVID NECKLACE

>With regard to the situation within Israel itself, critics of the claim argue that Israel cannot be called an apartheid state because unlike South Africa, which enshrined its racial segregation policies in law, Israeli law is the same for Jewish citizens and other Israeli citizens, with no explicit distinction between race, creed or sex.

Attached: 1537249131865.jpg (451x604, 65K)

She's also a kike

This is why the left are genuinely dumb.

They whine about apartheid and "native rights" but, the Jews are more native than the Arabs in the region and leftists support different rights/rules depending on race which is by definition apartheid. They even support stuff like banning people from attending college on the basis of race.

yiss

cnn.com/2018/05/16/opinions/american-jewry-split-israel-gaza-opinion-freedman/index.html

Attached: 1536120613923.gif (220x220, 17K)

Oy vey!

Wtf I love Trump now

Attached: 1538337494732.jpg (640x816, 126K)

HE IS WEARING HIS JEW HAT ON TV WOW WHAT A SLIMEBALL

Attached: 1516478422630.jpg (2385x1559, 2.08M)

Both of you should fuck off back to where ever you came from. Israel has literally solidified the state to be dedicated to preserving the future of jews.
>more native to the region
my fucking sides

timesofisrael.com/palestinians-to-join-arab-israelis-in-protest-strike-over-nation-state-law/

hurrdurrr based code pink guise amirite

Attached: be6[1].jpg (224x216, 13K)

laughing hard, thanks user
hahahahahahahaha

Wow I actually decided to click your link
>Muslims In Israel have more rights than anywhere in the middle east
Fucking KEK with all CAPS!

Attached: 2j3mjt.jpg (500x750, 118K)

seems so

Attached: 1531942608111.jpg (2338x2001, 2.76M)

Ben Shapiro is only allowed on tv if he sides with israel. Step out of line? Bye Bye show and career.

Ben Shaprio literally wrote an article advocating just moving all Palestinians out of Israel which is a form of genocide. Yet, now he's condemns white nationalists for being evil.

Attached: ben_shapiro_transfer_is_not_a_dirty_word.png (1003x3678, 717K)

Nothing will come of it. Leftists do not make for good debaters so of course if you're going to be antisemitic at all, convince retards that will be on television to be anti-Israel

He handled that the best way he could. He was right in the sense it was off topic. It's just another shot from an stupid lefty retard at trying to change the subject. Ben is an idiot for saying they have more rights. That's absolutely not true.

Arabs are not native to the region. The Arabs showed up due to Arab imperialism. The left, who never shut up about European imperialism make a strange u-turn on the issue of Palestinian arab imperialism in the Palestine area. The truth is, the Jews were actually there first. Also, wanting different rules on the basis of race means that the left additionally support apartheid.

Relocation is not genocide. Like literally by definition.

If it's staged Ben would have reacted better

>tfw kikes can use this justification freely
>whites can't use it to move niggers to canada

>Move people around
>Genocide
Are you stupid?

would breed with/10

This.

It's always staged for YouTubers as well. Look at all these "Liberal gets DESTROYED compilation" videos. They pick some nobody to act like a dumbass so they can look good. Literal straw-manning. Am I to say lefties aren't dumb? No, they are, but a lot of this is fake shit.

Attached: shut it down.jpg (408x632, 58K)

> calls an israel an apartheid state
> with a star of david necklace

The kikes are really ruthless aren't they.

You dont support a Jewish ethno-state?? I support Israel because in the end times, Jesus will return and send the Jews to hell if they dont covert

risky business, your kid will hate jews, but will a be commie tranny.

>Jews were actually there first
They weren't but it doesn't matter what DNA migration patterns tell us because you're almost certainly a double digit IQ boomer and the bible told you something different.
>wanting different rules on the basis of race means that the left additionally support apartheid.
What the fuck are you even trying to imply here? First off, there's literally nothing wrong with racial segregation, this isn't a left vs right issue, it's a idiot vs sane issue. The kikes know exactly what they're doing.

Attached: 1527552379974.png (657x488, 585K)

>let's relocate all Indian tribes peacefully
>it's not genocide

Do you think they will leave peacefully?
Fucking moron

oh man you fucking people are so stupid I can't even...

>who is jewing who?
doesn‘t she literally have a star of david necklace?

>The truth is, the Jews were actually there first
Nope! In that region always remained a part of Syria and was majority Arab even up until 1967

No. It's called the Arab invasions, look it up. Jews were in that region first.
>What the fuck are you even trying to imply here?
I'm not "implying", I am directly stating that the left want different rules for different races. It's called affirmative action in your country. In my country it is called "positive discrimination". The left genuinely want different rules for different races.

AHAHAHAHA

I want Hasbara to fuck off.

Arabs are not local to that region.

>let's relocate all these Jews

God what a fucking psycho cunt

>deportation is a form of genocide
Look, if you're gonna take on the mighty Jew empire, you're gonna need better arguments than that.

HOLY SHIT

/ourgirl/

Attached: 1536001328728.png (1280x720, 530K)

Attached: BenS.jpg (1446x2048, 277K)

>Jesus will return
lmao found the troll

ISRAEL HAS THE RIGHT IDEA SEGREGATION IS GOOD

I just quoted a wikipedia entry my guy

damn that took balls. he was caught completely off-guard by it.

wait though, Ben Shapiro has a show on fox?

of course he does, hes a sell out

yes. they put too much make up on him. looks pasty and weird

Lol I was just trolling sounded funny

no

>communist jews fighting business jews
>Diaspora jews fighting zionist jews
>I have to participate in am effected by all of it
I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE!!!!!!!!!

it's a small series of 'specials'. dunno why they did this

How about none and just kill jews?

Amazed after the Lewandowski accusation, NeverTrump drama, he has his own Fox show now.

Skullcap, whiny voice and all

Attached: file.png (600x615, 356K)

Kek how about this guy?

Attached: 20180927_202412.jpg (2576x1932, 1.62M)

Ariel (((Gold))

I bet she's always wanted to say that to him. It's like a life goal come true.

He's showing the b for "brown"
>image is mirrored

No, but that's not what he was saying. Retard. You're literally trying to argue against the dictionary. The literal definition. This word is defined, you fucking retard. You don't get to change the meaning of it to suit your tastes.
They tried to relocate them first. Then they committed genocide. Again, two different words, two different definitions. I can't believe you people are so combative that you will literally argue definitions. You people are too dense to breed.

you dont even have blue eyes KILL YOURSELF

>"Arabs" speak a language heavily influenced by Aramaic
>Arabs never mass immigrated into Palestine
>ISRAEL BELONGS TO JEWS SANDNIGGERS LIVE THERE SHUT UP
The absolute state of jews on Jow Forums

I have pink nips lol
youtu.be/OhUnpT33ISk

>Zoom in on sector 88, enhance, increase contrast
>There it is

Attached: file.png (472x305, 112K)

/ourjewess/

Benji got knocked the fuck out

>The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group".