Tfw the fucking yanks are throwing tea into the harbor again

>tfw the fucking yanks are throwing tea into the harbor again

Attached: 1538372282276.jpg (600x768, 59K)

Tea is for poofters

Fun fact: a declaration of peace was never signed by Britain so, with nothing more than a warrant from HM The Queen, I'm legally allowed to engage in piracy in support of the Crown.

>what is the Treaty of Paris

Treaty of Ghent my guy
GET OUT OF HERE YOU JACKANAPES

Note the total lack of British representatives from the official portrait.

Attached: Treaty_of_Paris_by_Benjamin_West_1783.jpg (1200x932, 982K)

Wrong. That's Nigel McCloud, the cloud Britain sent to negotiate terms.

lmao

Clouds have no legal authority to sign treaties. I will not be rused. I hope the rag tag rebel 'navy' is ready because I'm bringing a first rate warship. Enjoy having no spices for the foreseeable future.

Oh right. I forgot about that whole part about the Loyalists catching bullets and a chain of events leading to Revolutionary War II

>tfw most people in this thread haven'tread the Declaration of Independence and literally think the Revolution was all about taxes on tea

Attached: 1501039289241.jpg (396x385, 18K)

no, it was about the proclamation line of 1763

I thought it was about the rothschild owned central banks

Fucking kek

B-britania will rule the waves!

>Enjoy having no spices for the foreseeable future.
I read that as "enjoy having no spics for the foreseeable future" and got my hopes up.
>a first rate warship
boaty mcboatface?

Fucking

Bring it

Just wear your flag. It makes a nice target

Don't you have literal somali pirates raping and killing over there on your little half of an island? Get fucked you tea drinking sissy. Americans drink Bud Light and motor oil, take your little tea bag party somewhere else.

>be the dominant force upon the world
>Get fucked by hitler and economics
>"Hey you owe us a shit ton of money"
>The British Empire is crushed
>America is okay with shoving our big dick around globally.
>You suck at monopoly.

Sounds weird reading that in a Mid-South-Western accent.

>Bud Light

Attached: 1526829721364.png (646x595, 323K)

sir, your distaste for peace and reason is beyond intolerable. expect to end the day with your standard struck and your men in irons.
never will y'see victory in our seas, for in God we trust and we deliver him the unjust if we have to do so. take care ye count your blessings and avoid American shores lest ye face a watery grave.