Was he in the wrong?

Was he in the wrong?

Attached: 1537448569546.webm (410x718, 2.27M)

Yes, but the faggot asked for it by being stupid enough to run his mouth to people with guns. He thought he was tough cause he was with his bitch. Her scream and the end is the best part "AARON!?" Like what the fuck did you think was gonna happen?

>have to rednecks with guns in front of you
>bump them with the finger on the forhead

Attached: 43F1F5EE-6C63-45D2-B97A-8A319DADDEA2.jpg (598x1000, 89K)

Yes bro he’s going to die in jail his father might get off but he is getting life

where's the rest of the video?

forever a meme, could he ask for more?

Considering the guy threatened to kill him about ten times, I don't think so. He'll probably get life tho

>if someone threatens to kill you, it's OK to kill them

If he's holding a baseball bat then under texas law yes

Is it just me or did his wife seem relieved that he was taken out?

What is this? Full webm?

Any new info in this? Trial dates?

He practiced this.

They were all wrong.

Attached: faragem.jpg (398x249, 17K)

Inbred retard.

can i get a quick gesalt?

Attached: 1532638407137.jpg (438x438, 15K)

Quote from man shot - "what'er you gonna do bout it? Shoot me?"

Imagine the buildup before this event, where constant screaming from your ape like neighbour and his power hungry wife claim to be the undisputed rulers of the land

To always cope with that rage crawling up your spine as a giant doped out manchild gets his way on the sole merit of being bigger and stronger than most. He has a grip on you and won't hesitate to humiliate you into looking like a complete bitch, as is his right, he's the self proclaimed king after all

The king harass you, keeps you up at night with all sorts of raging shouting, his little piece of shit kids gets away with anything because daddy will fuck up anyone that complains

America has no place for kings, hence the 2'nd amendment, which gives you the power to take out tyrants if need be, all you need is an oppurtunity

When you finally get that ONE oppurtunity to get rid of this human waste of space once and for all, do you really call the cops who will take him away for a little while only for him to come back and enact revenge upon you later? Or do you embrace your god given American heritage and smite this tyrant, this false king, this literal man ape for the sake of a better world?

We all know what the heroes did in this case, and we can know for sure that God smiles upon them and will happily let these men of justice enter the pearly gates for their great deeds to mankind once their brief mortal moment on Mother Earth is up

God bless these gentlemen

>hillbilly father and son dumping trash on presumably their property
>their neighbour gets pissed off at them and taunts them while his wife records
>hillbillies are armed and keep warning the angry neighbour to back off
>angry neighbour tries to attack hillbilly father
>hillbilly father shoots neighbour with pistol a couple of times
>retarded hillbilly son shoots the already shot neighbour with couple rounds of shotgun rounds
>wife screams
>retard son gestures himself cumming on the dead neighbour to prove his homosexual dominance

No. The guy who got shot told a dude with a shotgun that he was going to kill him. Stupid prizes.

Rednecks are god's gift to comedy!

Attached: 1389324074452.gif (380x205, 2.99M)

what are these cunts names, I missed all this

This post is quality, saved for the prose.

Attached: quality.gif (500x281, 1.2M)

vid?

Masterpiece

I take back everything bad I ever said about Sweden.

>You're not gonna shoot my husband

Says widow

Attached: Jag off.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

It was fun when Jow Forums was preoccupied with this story

every liberal should be executed the same way

Weapon and intent is enough to protect yourself with a firearm

>"They're not going to shoot you."

It hasn't reached it's conclusion yet but i agree we should revisit when something more has developed.

Attached: deah horse.gif (600x366, 56K)

I doubt it.

Why rednecks act like spices and niggers...?

Rednecks were mindless violent subhumans when niggers were still in chains. In the end the black bastards take everything.

Attached: _09ed7d_737452.gif (184x225, 69K)

When they advance on you with a weapon at a distance where they present an immediate threat to your life, yup.
Junior should be golden if he holds that he was fearful that his father would be rushed by orange shirt after the bat toss and ended the immediate threat to his father's life.

>fearful that his father would be rushed by orange shirt

from the orange shirt who has his back to the father after the first volly of shots? Ok, good luck with that for a plan. If the medical report comes back batboy was shot once in the chest by the the father, then like 5+ more times in the back/side the two hicks are totally screwed.
We just don't have enough info yet.
Yet just video wise, if you watch it a few times it's not a reasonable person's self defense, I mean maybe the father's first few shots. Yet everything that after that is shooting a threat that is no longer a threat. Most of all the son who unloads on an unarmed man who is 12 feet away and gets shot in the side/back of the head.

who?