Anyone interested in an EU thread before the EU elections...

Anyone interested in an EU thread before the EU elections? I used to work in the institutions and am ready to answer questions. Usually threads fail this early so ill try again later if it does.

No, i am not pro-eu

Attached: 8282EDCE-340D-40B4-847B-AF7030737C60.jpg (942x1200, 200K)

>the institutions
which ones? be more specific

Go away Trump troll

The EU died when the parliament voted for Article 13.

Not interested in those assholes any more.

Comission and Parliament. Thats as specific as I’ll get.
what
So why do you still support them?

>Not more specific
Pussy, Council is superior btw
but here some questions

Are the parliamentary committees as much of a shitshow as I imagine they are, like 19th century Russia tier.
Are the commissions working groups basically extensions of the German government?
Do the regionalists have some internal power or are they total fringe

What are your thoughts on this guy? If you have read his books he drops many red pills on how the EU works. Among other things, when they vote for things they always decide beforehand so when it comes to the vote everything is often unanimous. Also secret meetings with the finance ministers of each country to seek more control and power etc.

Attached: yanis.png (1362x1322, 738K)

>Council is superior btw
Admin work for coucil is just translations and crap and coreper is crap for a bulgarian. I can barely stomach the shitheads in our local government, let alone the chosen by god folk sent to the permrep. Get paid shitloads for it though.

>Are the parliamentary committees as much of a shitshow as I imagine they are, like 19th century Russia tier.
Yes, mostly. Depends on the committee - stuff like womens rights (gender equality, lol) makes you wanna blow your brains out. Places where nationalists have support are unironically better, since nationalists send their best and brightest, unlike centrists.

>Are the commissions working groups basically extensions of the German government?
The Commission basically stops working when there’s German elections. So. You know.

>Do the regionalists have some internal power or are they total fringe
Regional policy is slowly but surely starting to go out of fashion. Personally I feel the EU is moving towards “cities” and “areas”

He is just an “economist” like any other, making a career out of magic, words and illusions. Thats not to say he isnt RIGHT, but its still mostly bullshit. My other answers show what I mean:

>Among other things, when they vote for things they always decide beforehand so when it comes to the vote everything is often unanimous.
Standard practice for any government across the world. The people who back/initiate a piece of legislation seek support BEFORE the vote. There is a despicable element, of course, which is the sorta unspoken agreement centre, who essentially represent “government” and “main opposition” party vote together if the nationalists vote against.

>Also secret meetings with the finance ministers of each country to seek more control and power etc.
Again, standard practice. All policy area ministers meet separately, often informally.

>Regional policy is slowly but surely starting to go out of fashion.
>focus on (((cities))) and areas
Sad development.Had some gleam of hopes that a regionalisation of the EU could save it, but well, glad I never joined the club. No money in the world would be enough to sell your soul to Brussels. Thanks for the answer, and if you see Jean Claude, tell him, if he is hungry he should just ask for a sandwich. Plus points if you say it in french

>There is a despicable element, of course, which is the sorta unspoken agreement centre, who essentially represent “government” and “main opposition” party vote together if the nationalists vote against.
I agree. This happens here all the time.

Is there anything you can tell who maybe most people don't know about EU?

Can we make this thing work without EU turning into another commie shithole, like the USSR? Why are European bureaucrats so hellbent on putting forward directives that limit our personal freedom (like the recent articles 11 &13)

>Had some gleam of hopes that a regionalisation of the EU could save it, but well, glad I never joined the club
Regions are old news, votes are in the cities. Easier to fool. To properly support a region you need money, ideas. Cities already provide the money and jobs, people in cities are fine with life. So a lot less effort and money.

>No money in the world would be enough to sell your soul to Brussels.
I rejected quite a lot myself. In the end, you also kinda have to live in Brussels...

>and if you see Jean Claude, tell him, if he is hungry he should just ask for a sandwich
>implying he can free his mouth from the bottle or cigarette long enough to eat

>Is there anything you can tell who maybe most people don't know about EU?
There is a coalition of centrists, S&D and EPP are basically the same now. EU elections actually matter and centrist power is very shaky - the only reason they can get a majority is because anti-EU folks dont vote against them, but just dont vote, making thresholds low.

There are several pimps as members of parliament right now.

Rumor has it the commission logistics folk had to do a secret public procurement to put heavy industrial ventilation in Junckers office because he chainsmoked 2-3 packs a day and its not allowed.

Idk what else
We can, but we need a severe shift.
>why are they limiting freedom
Most folk in parliament are old, they dont understand this shit and its easy to shill them. They dont understand the full implications. Council can easily wash their hands off with parliament at that point. Its more of a “why not” case than a “why”.

Certainly from a polity standpoint and legitimation by Shekel cities make sense, but it is a huge mistake to neglect the country, if Brussels and its Vassals don't use it, Chinks and Shitskins will be glad to buy them for pennies. Seems like the EU is really trying hard to make a bad reenactment of the fall of rome, where we end up with city states and independent lands.
>turned down quite a lot
It seems like they are desperately looking for personal and everybody with a bit of honesty and talents tells them to fuck off.
>cigarettes
hehe, he still trying to hide when smoking like some paranoid pupil?

>EU elections actually matter and centrist power is very shaky - the only reason they can get a majority is because anti-EU folks dont vote against them, but just dont vote, making thresholds low.
That is all interesting news, no wonder this is top priority for "EU" now.

>Rumor has it the commission logistics folk had to do a secret public procurement to put heavy industrial ventilation in Junckers office because he chainsmoked 2-3 packs a day and its not allowed.
Honestly, why do they still have this clown around? He must knew some powerful friends for staying in his position.

What is your opinion about the Swedish EU representatives/parties?

Attached: 188123.gif (500x448, 1.2M)

>why do they still have this clown around?
Because they can blackmail him since 2011

Attached: Watched.png (959x1074, 735K)

Do you know what they have on him? Aside from his alcoholism?

>
>Seems like the EU is really trying hard to make a bad reenactment of the fall of rome, where we end up with city states and independent lands.
Absolutely, the problem with focusing on cities and leaving the rest of the land as “suburban” is pretty serious, urbanization is too high as is and the idea has been proven stupid. Yeah, as you say, as far back as rome.
>It seems like they are desperately looking for personal and everybody with a bit of honesty and talents tells them to fuck off.
There’s still thousands who take EPSO, but the quality is going down. Since some DGs are plain retarded, they hire plain retarded people and those people facilitate more plain retarded folk. Big money DGs still have a lot of decent folk, like competition.

>Honestly, why do they still have this clown around? He must knew some powerful friends for staying in his position.
Very definiton of a useful idiot. Think of this, the krauts and co (including your government) need someone on top of the commission who isnt accountable to any nation or has any scruples or patriotism or anything at all. Even some belgian guy or some other non-country would STILL have to answer to a nation in some way. But a Luxembourger wouldnt. Its not even as much of a country as belgium and nobody there has ANY reason to complain. Suicide, yeah, but not complain.

>What is your opinion about the Swedish EU representatives/parties?
I am very grateful they used to call up meetings to protect our gypsies, because they invited gypsy representatives and it led to word spreading among the gyppo community here that Sweden is stupid enough to tolerate them (gypsies are perfectly aware of what parasites they are).

Nowadays my street in Sofia, which had 4 gyppo families of 10 each is 100% ethnically pure and at least 3 of the families are now happily settled in sweden.

Every MEP who is not explicitly Eurosceptic always transfers further powers to Brussels by rubber-stamping Commission diktats (or, on rare occasions, amending them).
The only worthwhile electoral goal is therefore to get a majority of Eurosceptic MEPs into the Parliament. Organised correctly, they can then destroy the EU's democratic facade by voting down 100% of legislation as a point of principle.

Attached: doitus4.jpg (271x277, 13K)

A eurosceptic majority is entirely possible. Technically if people not voting because they dont like the EU voted, it would become a drastic shift.

Its also utterly simple to sway people - say votes matter (they obviously do) and reject the myth european elections matter at a national level, since UKIP and FN dominated EU elections but failed at national ones. That means greeks voting golden dawn dont vote them in government, for example.

I reckon I’ve swayed several thousand eurosceptics into voting with little effort.

>Very definiton of a useful idiot. . .
That makes a lot of sense.

>Nowadays my street in Sofia, which had 4 gyppo families of 10 each is 100% ethnically pure and at least 3 of the families are now happily settled in sweden.
My government is beyond cucked. The last 5 years the gypsies have exploded here. They are outside EVERY supermarket and subway station, begging for some cash. Then when they are not "working" their family can afford expensive cars to drive around.

You know about stereotypes, sadly they are mostly true. Majority of Swedes are naive and blue pilled as fuck, believe everything a stranger might tell you and think the best of anyone. One of the reasons why we are in this mess from the beginning.

Any predictions of the future of EU? Do you think we might see more Brexits from other countries? I read some people believe the Nordic countries will leave and form their own alliance, because we don't want to give EU more power.

Attached: lol.jpg (4699x4699, 1006K)

How long till the Euro implodes? Will it take the whole shitshow down with it?

Attached: markets-9-2.jpg (613x315, 35K)

I wish I would. There were rumors that it had something to do with the Stay behinde/Gladio attacks, but nothing ever confirmed and he played the process good by calling new elections after a 5 hour fillibusta before a deeper investigation could be launched by the parliament. Fucking weasel.
>urbanization is too high
look at it from the bright side. With the importation of shit maybe something like the pest will take care of the problem
>they hire plain retarded people and those people facilitate more plain retarded folk
Positive of this, the more retarded they become the less efficient and effective they become and maybe it can end without bloodshed, which is very unlikely, the autistic Germans will fuck it up for sure again

Your approach is certainly a good one and needs to be leveraged in the upcoming elections. Do you know if the EU Commission has a plan in place should Eurosceptic MEPs obtain a majority in the Parliament?

>Majority of Swedes are naive and blue pilled as fuck, believe everything a stranger might tell you and think the best of anyone
Notion of superiority, because Sweden was a barb nation (non-roman) you never learned to disconnect wealth from progress. So when Sweden got rich, you folk started thinking you are better than everyone - thinking the best of everyone else is a sign of thinking you are superior, since you project qualities you think you have onto others.

Thats why the Swedish are always trying to tell us what to do. If Sweden could suffer economic collapse tomorrow and have our levels of salaries, everything would shift 180 degrees. Would become the most racist, redpilled place on earth.

>The last 5 years the gypsies have exploded here.
Your most recognizeable member of the european parliament is Soraya Post, a half-gypsy, half-jew member of Feminist Initiative (no, im not joking). She actually invites gypsies over. Her clan is becoming huge.

>Any predictions of the future of EU? Do you think we might see more Brexits from other countries? I read some people believe the Nordic countries will leave and form their own alliance, because we don't want to give EU more power.
Its pretty wide open right now, I dont wanna be skeptical pre-election, but it might also just stay on its current course. Nobody else will leave bar massive, massive fuck-ups (which the EU is perfectly capable of) and if so it will take a very looong time for anything to go down. There will be no nordic alliance thats anti-EU. Most Nordic states are heavily pro-EU if push comes to shove, denmark and finland get too many positives and even if they dont LIKE it, they wont outright oppose it.

A very, very, very long time. Germany has near infinite resources to prop it for as long as necessary.

>look at it from the bright side. With the importation of shit maybe something like the pest will take care of the problem
Eh I doubt it. But there is also the bright side that western shitties become worse and worse and drop in influence and thats where the degeneracy comes from. Id much rather share the commission with the caliphate of Brussels than the Belgian liberals, but islamization is a tumor that never stops spreading, so the long-term is still shit.

>Positive of this, the more retarded they become the less efficient and effective they become and maybe it can end without bloodshed
Dont underestimate the intelligence of these people, naive or cucked, they still have a survival instinct. They know where the wind is blowing. They wont fail by themselves, someone will have to oppose them.

Unfortunately too many eurosceptics lobby straight up “against” the EU, rather than against the establishment in it. But who knows user? Who knows.

>Do you know if the EU Commission has a plan in place should Eurosceptic MEPs obtain a majority in the Parliament?
No, polls show a majority for EPP+S&D+ALDE in even the WORST case scenario and even if shit happens to the max, they can always call in GUE and the Greens. Greens will grow next election even. Eurosceptics cant even push past 20% even if Marine Le Pen somehow maintains voting numbers.

Its not all hopeless of course, the italians swung likely like 2-3% by themselves, if they keep voting for Salvini

What's all this bullshit about an EU army? Do the imbiciles in Brussels think they will profit from this, or are they just afraid all the belligerent NATO faggotry will get them nuked sooner rather than later?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>Thats why the Swedish are always trying to tell us what to do.
If we had been under Soviet control it would look very differently I would imagine. Look at Western and Eastern Germany, all the right-wing anti-immigration protests come from the Eastern sides of Germany that hasn't suffered from American propaganda.

>If Sweden could suffer economic collapse tomorrow and have our levels of salaries, everything would shift 180 degrees. Would become the most racist, redpilled place on earth.
Maybe that is what it takes to return to our savage days. We have been at peace for 200 years and it has turned us into this SJW country. I can't wait personally if that day ever comes, even if we won't be as rich as before.

>Your most recognizeable member of the european parliament is Soraya Post, a half-gypsy, half-jew member of Feminist Initiative (no, im not joking). She actually invites gypsies over. Her clan is becoming huge.
You know the only people who votes for that party is in Stockholm, somehow that is enough to gain this position. Stockholm is the worst city in Sweden when it comes to voting results.

Its a loooong-standing initiative to create common standards and a cental organ for EU armies. It is not one standing army. The idea is, that with more standardized equipment, tactics, methodology and commanders cooperating, along with a central coordination organ, all the armies of the EU would also form a potential big army. This would pretty much replace NATO. In theory, this is a viable plan since the EU would then have the manpower (and nukes even) to counter literally any threat in the world. In reality its stupid as shit.

Its also implied then Germany wont have to spend on military still.

>They wont fail by themselves, someone will have to oppose them.
Unrelated, do you have up to date information about the security measures in Brussels. Are a dozen man with .223 semis, hand guns and some grenades enough to neutralize the security and eliminate a majority of the meps during the next budget session?

I can't see your American masters allowing this.

>I can't wait personally if that day ever comes, even if we won't be as rich as before.
Riches are an illusion, living in Bulgaria is fine and i suffer no limitations. The standard for basic necessities and basic luxuries is really low nowadays.

>You know the only people who votes for that party is in Stockholm, somehow that is enough to gain this position. Stockholm is the worst city in Sweden when it comes to voting results.
Yeh, Soraya Posts “radical feminist” party actually won seats in Stockholm, didnt it?

Why not? Drags power away from nations. You really think tge US fears Germany having a backbone? Lol, no

I havent been to Brussels for a while, but man do I still remember the security. They rolled up a bunch of armored troop carriers when the kurds broke into parliament, they were so impressive.

And those FN weapons, boy can the French make guns. Get a boner seeing Scars and P90s outside of csgo.

I take that as a yes if nobody of the attackers plans on getting out alive

>Yeh, Soraya Posts “radical feminist” party actually won seats in Stockholm, didnt it?
Yeah and I would say it's the only place where they could have done that too.

>Riches are an illusion, living in Bulgaria is fine and i suffer no limitations. The standard for basic necessities and basic luxuries is really low nowadays.
I would say that is certainly true that you don't need many things to be happy and we have most of what we need in modern life. However I fear of just letting go, because of this global capitalist society we live in in. Leave things unchecked and the trans-national billionaires will have us back in the feudal systems. They have discussed overpopulation and I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to do something about it if they cant control its growth.

We will vote him nd 5s en masse.

>A very, very, very long time. Germany has near infinite resources to prop it for as long as necessary

True enough, the idea is to force the situation up untill it's no more convenient for them to stay.
Internal politics is already bad, a recession is coming and Trump is angry.

>However I fear of just letting go, because of this global capitalist society we live in in. Leave things unchecked and the trans-national billionaires will have us back in the feudal systems
The only power these people hold over you is consumer goods. The only power. The basic reason for immigration is the need for constant growth so you can afford things like iphones and fancy vacations. You take those away and immigration has 0 basis but national subversion.

I really hope 5s just transition into the south italian government and sack off national level, because then the alliance for EU level will be complete - you have no idea how significant Salvini is to the rest of us. I have personally convinced dozens of Bulgarians to vote eurosceptic because its a vote for Salvini.

Fuck me, I’ve even toyed around with the idea of somehow coaxing people to form a party for Salvini here.

>True enough, the idea is to force the situation up untill it's no more convenient for them to stay.
Forgot second part, it would take a LOT to do this. To begin with, some of us would have to be willing to take short-term damage. And we are not there yet.

>The only power these people hold over you is consumer goods. The only power. The basic reason for immigration is the need for constant growth so you can afford things like iphones and fancy vacations. You take those away and immigration has 0 basis but national subversion.'
Speaking of power, how much power has people like George Soros over EU? Macron seems like a typical shill for them: ex-investment banker for Rothschild, neoliberal and pro immigration.

Probably some blackmail material on him? Old wife and I don't think any biological children of his own. That is funny actually, none of the EU leaders seems to have children of their own. Merkel is childless too. Sweden's two biggest party leaders have only adopted children but none of their own as well. A very peculiar pattern if you ask me.

Attached: 1538352581303.jpg (960x954, 95K)

>To begin with, some of us would have to be willing to take short-term damage
True.
Some think tank has started from top to spread this notion.
It's in the air.
A huge majority isn't ready, but it to be ready would mean to wait 10-15 years of wealth draining and by that time Krautland would have already left with the loot...not wise.

>how much power has people like George Soros over EU?
Soros controls a lot of Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe is traditionally a pro-Germanic place. From then on its a symbiosis - Soros and his ilk control Germany and influence us, but also control some of us to influence them. He personally doesnt have so much control on EU level. In my years he only came on one visit and his NGO almost never bothered besides the general lobbying. They are much more active on a national level, since they know thats where the power actually is.
>Macron seems like a typical shill for them: ex-investment banker for Rothschild, neoliberal and pro immigration
Macron is like King Arthur for the instiutions, the chosen one who pulled France out of the stone to assume his rightful role as EU goy number 1. Everyone there fucking loves him, you say a bad thing about him in the institutions you are done socially.

In reality it doesnt really matter, France is cucked as a nation to completion but is also 100% subservient to Germany - recent developments in the EU are the result of Germany taking complete control. In short, France overspends to fund their communism (read up French government aid or welfare, its actual communism) and Germany has to approve it month by month by absolute law, so France is utterly blocked from opposing anything. So whether it was Macron or someone else wouldnt matter.
>That is funny actually, none of the EU leaders seems to have children of their own. Merkel is childless too
Easier to disregard the long-term decay of Europe. Can you imagine Merkel doing what she does if she had a daughter or son? Can you imagine any of them? Its democracy too though, as European people turn more degenerate in family terms, they vote more for similar folk

Does the EU have any plans to stabilize the european demographics or are they just going to import more rapefugee? Are the main players interested in ending the debt based economy or do they just plan on riding the bubble until it pops?

>and by that time Krautland would have already left with the loot.
They are spending it all. Krautland hoarded a few trillion and slapped it into various failsafes like ESM, but all the rest goes to artificially maintaining salaries and pensions so high Germans dont dare complain and become fanatical to protect them.

The latter and the latter.

>Macron is like King Arthur for the instiutions, the chosen one who pulled France out of the stone to assume his rightful role as EU goy number 1. Everyone there fucking loves him, you say a bad thing about him in the institutions you are done socially.
No wonder Trump likes him, he seems to have a fondness for the "chosen people".

>In reality it doesnt really matter, France is cucked as a nation to completion but is also 100% subservient to Germany
This is funny with how EU started out, with France being the one who pulled the strings mostly. Also a bit poetic, seems no matter what happens in Europe the Germans are hellbent on fucking over other EU countries. No fucking wonder they have surplus of 13 billion euros when they suck the money out of the south and east. Yet, they depend on EU, for without it they are in a really bad geological position. Both for war, as open to all fronts as to economics and it's dependency on others.

Why our "leaders" sold us?
I mean i can't even blame the krauts, they are doing their national interest, France is doing the same, we just bowed to everyone.
But why?
Have you some insight to share?

The EU is very beneficial to politicians. Parliament, before Lisbon, was literally just a place to send politicians for a comfy salary. The krauts and frenchies understand colonialism very well - they buy out whoever matters and then bind them in such a way as to make escape impossible. Over here in Eastern Europe they followed a simple pattern - grab a few big people to shill for them under the pretext EU jobs would be ready for them. Then find a chief negotiator - the chief negotiator has a shitload of power at that point. Said chief negotiator is then a forerunner for the EU commission - so if he sells out his country, he gets a 20,000 euro+ salary, not counting the immense bonuses and such. Hell, our chief negotiator actually even said “no” to ruining our atomic energy (which France wanted us to do), even if she was cucked it was too drastic. Then the French offered her 30,000 euros a month for life in a fictional position in a french bank.

Thats how it went down here, but im afraid in Italy it was a slower process aided by the people - remember, you folk all willingly voted for Berlusconi. Wasnt it Italy that had the candidate for Commission who said “homosexuality is a sin” and then got pulled? The older italian generation is extremely bluepilled, probably a swing of the pendulum from fascist times - one can only hope history repeats itself and Italy swings from one extreme to the next.

triple checked.
>you folk all willingly voted for Berlusconi
Money was flowing,people was happy, msm lying all day unchecked...
BTW thank you bro.

>Money was flowing,people was happy, msm lying all day unchecked...
And people bought it. Selfishness is what fucked it - fucked italy with these same laws that allow your boomers to hold the economy so hard young folk leave even if conditions arent so bad. Its why socialism is inherently bad, yes, it can improve standard of life, but standrd of life MUST be kept low (to a certain degree) and rise sloooooowly. Proven by history.

I am optimistic that the lesson is learned though. Salvini is having a surprisingly smooth ride and young italians are significantly more redpilled than any other western nation. We are one hop away from a southeast vs northwest divide.