Iraq War 3.0 has started in Attentown, PA!!!!

And Jow Forums still discussing about Kavanaugh. WTF!? twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=allentown explosion&src=tyah (Graphic) youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=XlvjuSDLREI

Attached: DoaNkeuWsAYd_-R.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wgal.com/article/explosives-stolen-in-lancaster-county/19844456
archive.is/YtUra
youtu.be/tsCGyarK7wc
liveleak.com/view?t=aUppR_1538357540
youtube.com/watch?v=mc7pBMoMUDQ
foxnews.com/us/2018/04/18/640-pounds-high-explosives-stolen-in-pennsylvania-atf-offers-reward.html
mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-allentown-car-explosion-victims-20181001-story,amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It literally couldnt even take down that tree. Who set off the little firecracker?

>it wasnt an edgelord trying to start a race war

trees are op buddy, everyone who's ever played a videogame knows this

ATF Agents & National Response Team continue to lead the investigation on the car explosion that occurred in Allentown, Pa., with our partners from @AllentownPolice, @PAStatePolice and @FBI. Tips can be submitted by calling 888-ATF-BOMB or anonymously using the Reportit app.

Witness of Allentown car explosion: 'I ran away, seeing body parts ... still can't believe it'

Shithole former mining town. Nothing to lose

whatcha doin' rabbi

Attached: logo-1393338098.png (408x110, 29K)

Really splattered that one dude huh

>Jow Forums still discussing about Kavanaugh. WTF!?
You blew your cover, shlomo.

Excuse me

Attached: 1538297299358.jpg (638x501, 66K)

Yet the car is gone
It’s as if, you’re dumb
And trees are strong

DEATH TO TREES!

This, I live 20 mins out from Allentown and it has always been known as a fuckng shithole. However, the past like 4 years it has gotten really bad. Someone is getting shot pretty much every other day there due to gangs, however I have never in my life heard of something like this happening there so its definitely getting much worse over the years. Another factor you guys need to realize is Allentown has been the minority haven of this area of PA, keeps them all out of the rural areas. They also took in a ton of Lebanese and Syrian immigrants so it may have something to do with that as well.

nothing left to investigate the ATF said the assailant was in the car now they'll just focus on stupid shit and waste as much money as they can to justify their taskforce.

wgal.com/article/explosives-stolen-in-lancaster-county/19844456
archive.is/YtUra

seems like there were some explosives stolen in Pennsylvania in April

i saw a 1978 police interceptor traveling about 90 mph hit a 8 inch diameter tree. the car was totaled and the tree had some bark scraped off of it.

Attached: 25821213740_534dcff03b_b.jpg (1024x640, 90K)

probably idiots with a propane tank huffing. No crater, it wasn't a high explosive.

/out/ here, can confirm.

Very interesting, Lancaster is around 90 minutes away from Allentown depending on where you are in each area so I definitely wouldn't factor this out as a possible link. One thing I can tell you is I have been living here all my life and it has gotten much worse here over the past couple of years, so much more crime in every city near me not just Allentown. Don't get me wrong, growing up you would still hear about the occasional death in Allentown/Easton/Bethlehem however recently it is pretty much every other day to see someone getting killed in all 3 of these places. Glad i'm nowhere near these shitholes.

>Allentown has been the minority haven of this area
Easton and the south side of Bethlehem deserve a little credit.

and it's gone.....

Absolutely, see my second post I gave them a mention. I guess you could say Allentown is the more "distinguished" out of the 3 cause its the largest but don't get me wrong they are all shit tier.

Pittsburgh here, Philly would deepthroat a black man if his dick smelled enough like a cheesesteak

Philly here, yinzers are subhuman and not nearly as racist as they pretend.

Coincidentally all three people were investigating Hillary's email servers and were carpooling to work

To add to it a little bit more, I've been fairly close to and visited all 3 of the towns Allentown/Easton/Bethlehem and while I don't feel safe in any of them I can 100 percent say I feel the most unsafe in Allentown. Easton and Bethlehem still have plenty of predominantly white cushy areas still around to offset the minorities, not the case in Allentown anymore.

>tress have been getting nerfed every few years

This is a really strange explosion.

Look how the floor pans in the middle splatted into the ground and the front and rear of the car are still there connected by either drivetrain components or exhaust. Everything above that fucking vaporized. The explosion happened inside the cab and was concentrated at the occupants. Who did that guy piss off to be a victim of such a sophisticated assassination?

Banned Kanye west speech at SNL with commentary!
Spread like wildfire, a good opportunity to redpill the normies !!! Dindus love kanye

youtu.be/tsCGyarK7wc

Kanye will expose the Jew
>he will redpill the masses of NPCs
>he is a golem, and we will turn,,, him against his Jewish masters

Attached: 1538116813890.jpg (645x619, 79K)

despacito

Attached: 1525520254065.jpg (665x768, 102K)

link is dead

Funny you say this. I don't know much about Allentown but I did work out there for a couple years. The Leihigh Valley seems pretty conservative in a lot of places. I saw many classic rust-belt whites, and their local newspaper was very alt-right. Something I was pleasantly surprised about. I'm sure in the actual city of Allentown it's pretty bad but on the outskirts of town it reminded me of my hometown in Ohio.

You nailed it, the cities are trash but in the outskirts it is still overwhelmingly conservative for sure. Just gotta hope the shitskins from the cities don't radiate out towards these outskirts, which is already happening to a degree unfortunately.

probably turkroach MIT taking out some dissident

liveleak.com/view?t=aUppR_1538357540

this is the video

Here's another one but not graphic like the first one and this link probably will die soon too: youtube.com/watch?v=mc7pBMoMUDQ

video removed

Pittsburgh here too, Philly folks would drink piss if you tell them it's a new flavor of wooter ice

GJ being two days late. And you wonder why people don't care?

Attached: WASITHIM.jpg (1142x939, 219K)

foxnews.com/us/2018/04/18/640-pounds-high-explosives-stolen-in-pennsylvania-atf-offers-reward.html
640lbs to be exact and 400 blasting caps if I'm not mistaken.

Shitload of dynamite iirc.
Grew up in PA, my family is still there. If SHTF I might have to go back.

>liveleak.com/view?t=aUppR_1538357540
Yeah the first link was removed pretty fast as soon as I posted it in here.

People don't huff propane, wanker. Literally huffing dog shit is a better high

Wawa>>>>Sheetz

glad we cleared that up

Wa Wa is coming here, the showdown begins

Pile of burning diapers, crawdads and tampons for shrapnel. Nothing else damaged. Buildings, streelamps, power lines, cars, trees pristine.

>WW3

OP is a faggot

Enjoy the much superior food and drink from Wawa, Sheetz is fucking trash.

Time for a third course of (((democracy))), it seems...

Attached: democracy(tm).jpg (1696x1080, 216K)

Where do you think forest druids get their huge defense boost? It's the wood ya Dingus.

hol up, if they have Wawa they're our brothers now. The time of kinslaying is over

>Video ei ole käytettävissä.
>Tämä video on poistettu, koska se rikkoo YouTuben väkivaltaista tai järkyttävää sisältöä koskevaa käytäntöä.
What's the video about?

Hopefully one day Wawa goes countrywide so our brotherhood will reach max levels. Take my word, Wawa will unify this country if implemented in every state.

Oy Vey Muslims are your best friend Goy, shut it down! Leave up elsegate and the gay instructional videos but ban this video within minutes. No bias at all Goy, just a coincidence.

Attached: 1532622192845.png (1800x2400, 1.19M)

DONT FUCK WITH TREES MAN

On that day I'll gladly give up my life to the Wawa legions.

time for Erie to RISE UP!!

Big oof, the car isn't anywhere near 650 lbs of anything.
I wouldn't be surprised to see more happen sooner than later.

Allentown... You know the bit.

Ricks killin' Ricks.

>wut is the mafia?

GetGo is far superior to both. Where the White Chad gets his MTO and coffee.

looks like a dog in the car next to it was ok the metal must taken on most the energy so a fast explosive like C4

Yeah, we're probably living in a simulation and Satan forgot to update its' operating system. XD

Attached: 42058489_488124634987377_4304969.jpg (792x767, 36K)

Attached: 1251146986056.png (736x736, 83K)

U mean allens killing allens

I had to laugh when they were all “that’s a fuckin leg!”

Magazine in a quarry was jacked a while back there. A small portion of the third still missing would do that to a car.

Q fingered me

Pittsburgh here,
Get-Go is better than Wawa and Sheetz combined. Fuck the Flyers. Go Pens.

Attached: 1538104054951.jpg (600x637, 43K)

This.

Spotted the Jew

>Fire cant melt tires
Is it glitch in the simulation? wtf?

Attached: 1538399459758.jpg (579x547, 75K)

I'm over in West Chester, becoming similar here with fucking Pajeets. They're fucking everywhere. They aren't as violent, but trash laying around in public has skyrocketed.

Why is there no escape from the Third World?

I feel you man, it's only a matter of time. I grew up in a very small town about 30 minutes out from Allentown. I swear to you growing up I did not see a single black person there, now I pass through every now and then and its like Compton 2.0, its fucking saddening.

Video was Sholaed

If this was what i heard of the other day was it a bomb that went off in their own car from a sloppy bomb maker

Its a shitskin town, was probably just some gang or muslim related violence. Not civil war bullshit

Allentown car explosion: Father, toddler son among dead, relatives confirm mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-allentown-car-explosion-victims-20181001-story,amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Some materials just blow up and the flames fizzle out after a short term heat release.....mostly the C Class Explosives like "plastique".....

Anyone that has these materials was either given them by someone, or they manufactured them in a makeshift environment. If high grade was used that means that there was probably a remote trigger used for it and it appears that was triggered en route to their destination.

My guess is, as in the same scenario in Manchester at the Ariana Grande concert, someone was given a bomb to deliver that would be set off remotely.

Most of them that are detonated "Accidentally" these days I feel were staged, as in the controller coaxed them into the affair and gave them the explosives, while leading them to the "Drop" .....they would navigate these routes and somewhere en route the controller would trigger the device.....

This of course would be the expansion of a strategy that was played out post 9/11 and was used to set up something like 700+ bombings with the FBI actually providing their materials to them and selecting the targets, posing as a superior in a "jihadi" corp of some type.

These Groups have so many names, you would think that they would all just call themselves Muslims, but no there is an intent to create these groups all over the world in a massive network of the funding of these groups, and the militarization of these groups.

As far as the tires....

Some materials will burn up and the fire will go for an hour or so or until put out

Light the tires on fire and they will burn for a long time but that takes a petroleum based gas to burn for a while with direct contact to ignite the tire.

The tires will melt first before catching fire.

You dont really see that melt point achieved, which means the materials used were refined chemicals, and were used to create the impact of the detonation.

The bodies torn like that and the lack of a vehicle....makes it seem like a military grade or a demolition charge.

You laugh now, but its already spreading.
They also never used any cloud backups and traveled with everything on their person at all time.

That was used to blow up the refinerirs by antifa remember

Could easily describe a reaction to a pride parade.

kys shill

Attached: awooooooo #47.png (550x562, 244K)

Not our chair, not our problem.
On your own Iraqi bros.
Good luck.
Keep us posted.

Interesting.

tree stronk

>spics speaking spanish
the absolute state of allentown

>bodies torn like that and the lack of a vehicle....makes it seem like a military grade or a demolition charge
Without a doubt

retard
IEDs in Iraq could take down entire city blocks, this is nothing

Attached: 212.gif (240x180, 338K)

video not available

was it unironically those allentown niggas?

Attached: allentownniggasd.jpg (488x366, 31K)

>Video removed for graphic content
What’s in the vid? What’s in the VID?!

Attached: B9376A13-54C6-4D86-A3C3-CC56099AE4EB.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Video = deleted
Supplied link = twitter faggotry

Hi yes the rest of the non faggot Twitter world would like to know some actual facts.

Try harder you dense fucking cunt and the. Maybe you can rile the masses with greater efficiency

what the fuck is going on anymore

Attached: 1528470055357.png (500x593, 154K)

8 inch diameter tree? You’re telling me that the equivalent of last years Christmas tree destroyed a 1978 police interceptor traveling at 90mph?

Intense

all it means is he packed the explosives under the seats, user

OC - pls no bulli or steal thx

Attached: White-Oak-Tree.jpg (1200x803, 495K)

>terrorism
looks more like a mob hit, or accidental detonation.
esp considering it didn't blow up by anything like a disco or market

Attached: 76235746.jpg (131x171, 9K)

Bretty good :DDD

Needs some work but you’re doing a good job.

Looks like a mafia hit to me.