How did boomers fuck up the most prosperous country in the history of the planet?

How did boomers fuck up the most prosperous country in the history of the planet?

Attached: 8O7gmPyJfspn9OBob0XNNneFIDZmnP0J5heGoWm9uCc.jpg (768x768, 92K)

actual boomer here. We didn't mess anything up. Every generation thinks they have it hard.. just like you kids do. I do think in some ways you actually have it much easier than we did. I know you guys want to blame others for your difficulties, but that won't fix the problem.

they voted for reagan, basically.

GWB and Trump haven't helped since then, either.

Come back in a couple of years to have a proper discussion about the massive problem we have about these boomers. For now Jow Forums is still boomer-land and threads like these never get the bump they deserve. Pray and open your heart to God in the meantime.

Attached: 1534293624609.png (1080x720, 1.67M)

Boomers didn't. The plan was set in the 1920s by JP Morgan and the Jews beginning with massive Jewish illegal immigration from Russia under tsarist crackdown.

Jews are such monsters they actively try to get full nuclear war between Russia and the usa

>actual boomer here. We didn't mess anything up.
See. What a blight.

You had a 95% white country and could buy a house for the equivalent of $70,000 that would now cost hundreds of thousands

What happened to that?

True

You raised the retards that raised millenials, most millennials are entitled bratty white brats because their parents are pansy ducks, why did boomers raise a generation of pansy cucks who dont know how to beat their children obedient

Boomers didn't fuck up, Europe rebuilt after a destructive war and Asia+Africa has catched up/is catching up on America technologically, with more developed economies.

After the war America was pretty much the only developed country of it's size not destroyed by war

When they say it's the Jews, as an economist they are right.

Look at the Fiat v. Gold false dichotomy. Both currency backings only favor Jews.

Read more about the murder of the American School of economics and it was a murder.

The real red pill is that boomers don’t even exist gen X killed them and replaced all of them with robots to siphon off Medicade payments which gen x then used to party it up at our expense.

Nonsense, more wealth doesn't create poverty. That shows the indoctrination working.

No no the system was perverted from libor down. The house of Morgan makes it clear your poverty is an active cause.

That's why they work so hard to disarm you as well.

It's not their fault, boomers were put under a spell. They will not know the harm they caused until reintegration with the source.

BIDF please go

Please read “A generation of sociopaths.” This book details the sheer size of the baby boomers and the political clout it created. They essentially outnumbered the ww2 generation by a ratio of 1:5.

By outsourcing all of the West’s manufacturing industries to China.

Fuck yourself old man, you inherited the post WW2 enconmy and decided that instead of see it continue to prosper y'all decided to kill off the corporate sector and company careers that "brought you down man".
Now that you've fucked up so hard it's up to younger generations to not only see through the consumer driven smokescreen but also remove the decades of harmful legislation passed by governments composed of your peers.
You created all generations before the internet existed. Now that it does you're gonna see people wake up and hate your decisions.
Biggest and most bitter though is we are having to pay your social security when we know it'll never be there for us.

I don't blame the average boomer, but your generation itself did do some shit man, I get it wasn't you directly, but your generation consists of a lot of fucking people and a lot of them did some wild shit. the current banking situation and economic climate are definitely due to the boomers. the biggest misallocation of money probably of all time, the greediest generation of people who never thought about the future. we have it good, but you had it better than anyone in man's entire history, we have it so well because you set the course for this type of gluttony and hedonistic lifestyle. your generation fostered the sexual revolution, the drug explosion, etc al

THIS

Not the boomers fault idiots let in spics and nigs.

Stop with the boomer hate. Boomers are one of the most succesful generations. It all went downhill thanks to entitled millenials.

>boomers are't avidly in support of global communism and open borders, goy. They just want your guns, free speech and a (((nation))) without a border
k
y
s

This.

and just btw, /ourwargod/ speaks through posts ending in types of rounds. 556 is a good one lad.

>another millennials blame boomers for everything

Neck yourself.

>Boomers are one of the most succesful generations.
Yeah because they mass imported spics for labor and got the country in massive debt.
Now we suffer a demographic shift and have to deal with the debt.

>Why would millennials do this
>Claiming boomers are the ones saying this.

Gen X is running the media and have been for some time, you dipshits. Boomers are 1 foot in the grave.

All you boomers thinking Jow Forums is yours you've got another thing coming.

boomers are just the brainwashed missing link to the post-Internet man.
The only thing boomers can be awarded by benefit of the doubt is that they're as sharp as a bag of hammers, instead of just evil / malicious

the boomer’s have made up the managerial and execcutive class for the last 35 years. Every policy and decision has been made by them, they deserve the blame. What’s worse is they fail to see how their policies have ruined their own nations and the future of their children and grand-children.

It was the boomers who taught young people that jews are the victims. muh 6 gorillion. It was the boomers that let the beaners in to take all the blue collar jobs and put white men out of work, it was the boomers who decided God and christianity were no longer important, it was the boomers who taught their children to go find yourself in college, it was the boomers who sent their kids into the world with no moral compass, it was the boomers who raped and pillaged the housing and job market turning young people into wagecucks, it was the boomers who gave full control of the government to the jews, it's the boomers who sit back on their cozy pensions and social security payments while insulting the younger generations for being lazy and not accomplishing anything. Boomers are scum, every last one of them.

t. gen X

i don't even care so much about how the boomers fucked up the economy, what's insane to me is how far they ran with sexual liberation and free love and all that hippy shit and now finding a 18 year old western woman who is a virgin is literally not possible

The boomers made the deal with the devil and now we all get to pay the price. Except for the boomers of course by the time things get really awful they will all be dead

youd be hard pressed to find a woman whosr not the absolute definition of a hoe by the age of 18

boomer politicians did and boomers were also behind the hippie (which evolved into modern progressivism) and neolib/neocon movements that have dominated our politics for the past 40-50 years

Attached: F9505F9A-5627-43CA-B168-96BF45A9B57E.jpg (331x499, 49K)

modern progressivism had its roots with woodrow willson, that fucking buffoon

just look at eisenhower, literally sent the national guard to point rifles at high school kids, fucking insanity

thanks for helping the perspective dad. know that millenials don't hate gen xers the way we despise the boomers. we mostly just feel bad for you guys, your lives were one perpetual after party. I imagine just coming of age at the tail end of the biggest fucking party of all time and having to pick up the trash.

millenials came of age completely doomed and acutely aware of how fucking doomed things were. it's gonna be an uphill battle for generations likely

>literally sent the national guard to point rifles at high school kids
you say that like it's a bad thing.

>it's gonna be an uphill battle for generations likely
If we don't get christianity back into our homes and schools, we won't ever turn the tide. The foundation of society is the nuclear family. Boomer women decided that they didn't need husbands anymore and destroyed the home while cucking their husbands.

Man yeah that time in high school .... I really put all the Jews in power in the world stage... And just let go of the political v3hicle of the western man because politics is boring

millenial women are even more confused, unfortunately

Gen x I think deluded themselves into thinking it might turn out ok probably due to lack of internet. Milenials are just a fucking mess most know everything is fucked some turn to autistic solutions like communism. Zoomers i don’t even know I feel like it’s almost a meme that they are super right at least most I know are like millennials on steroids with their dumb opinions. But maybe when they grow up.

that makes me sad, but obviously you're right.

pic related shows how retarded the average boomer is.
please kys

Attached: 1536965036594.jpg (946x798, 146K)