TRUMP IS BANNING BUMBSTOCKS!

This guy lied he said he would just look into it now he's saying to the press he's going to ban them! Wtf

Attached: 1537791336576.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

troll harder about shit you do not understand.

How am I trolling he really just said it watch the presser faggot

>This guy lied
You didn't actually ever believe him, did you?! Check yourself for severe mental illness.

STFU he's supposed to protect the second not tear it down

Did you not read my post? He does nothing but lie. Nothing.

You don't want bumpstocks

Then buy an echo trigger you fucking moron. Echo triggers are quantitatively a million times better than bump stocks you retarded boomer.

This.

Bumpfire csn be achieved without any aid whatsoever. Drill it a half dozen times and you can use it to decent effect.

Bumpstocks are not in the 2nd you faggot. It never mentions accessories

They're next as soon as the geezer figures out that they exist.

u dont need them. theyre useless

Something is happening RE: Vegas.....

Bumpstocks will be banned the day after the NFA is repealed.

Good I hope he bans handguns, too. Only kind of gun a person should be allowed to buy is a bolt action rifle. Anything else is simply to kill humans.

bump stocks are fucking garbage. Paddock would have killed more people without one.

Just mill an auto sear. Shoot on your own land to avoid ATF niggers.

Scotus will rule laws against bump stocks/nfa restrictions is unconstitutional.

I love the 2nd Amendment as much as anyone but we shouldn't be allowed to own guns, period.

this
its fucking stupid and the left will think they have accomplished something when in reality they are a meme anyway

We can't let his get the bump stock codes

man, the retard army really floods this board non-stop now, huh

This thread is a fucking dumpster fire.
ffs please off yourselves the lot of you.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

It would require a redefinition of semi automatic and automatic fire. Echo triggers currently enjoy being "non-nfa" items. Doing so would also classify any gun with a faulty semi auto sear as an automatic firearm. Aka anyone with a cheap or poor quality trigger is guilty of having an illegal automatic weapon and the manufacturer is guilty of manufacturing an automatic weapon after the ban date.

I agree but seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Shut up shill, this is needed to fight off hordes of niggers and spics

>no source

you first

If he gives them bumpstocks for political capital, I don't care. It's a meaningless give. They re easy to make on your own. They are inaccurate as shit, they're just a novelty. you don't want to be gong full auto in any real combat scenario anyway. And for the rare instances you would, you don't want a bumpstock.
As long as we have AR's we can fight.

A stock is not a gun through

He just said it in the questions portion of his presser, I wouldn't of made this thread if he didn't

implying that Paddock killed anybody or was even a real person.

>It would require a redefinition of semi automatic and automatic fire.
Okay. And?

I hope so user

>All the pathetic cult of personality faggots giving more and more inches.

Fucking kill yourselves.

What makes this a retarded thread, Trump's just reversed a position all of a sudden. Fuck you

Jesus fuck. This your first gig being an unpaid Anti-Trump shill?

Bumpstocks are garbage, but I oppose banning them because it's another step toward a total ban on guns.

Cause it talks about real shit, fuck you nigger

I'm not, he really did say it in the question portion of the presser. I'm legit mad I'm still voting for him again just pissed

You're right, it says 'arms' which includes everything from bullets to buttons SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Why the fuck would you ban bumpstocks? The fuck

If real maybe he is an accuracy advocate. He wants real Americans aim to be true. Not just spray and pray. He may know how this timeline unfolds.
Roling for Oct. 3rd frens

Attached: 1518372853590s.jpg (124x75, 2K)

What a fucking traitor. I hope somebody blows his head off

Nice try, FBI.

I'm sorry. Was any thing I said illegal?

2nd never mentioned bullets.
give people arms but ban bullets

i just fixed america

Attached: trumpwhat.jpg (640x480, 48K)

DO NOT BAN THE BUMPTACKS RONALD YOU SON OF A BITHC

BITCH LASAGNA

Oh wow I never thought of that my god you're absolutely spot on that's what he's REALLY doing hahaha yeah! Go Trump! He should ban Gun stalks altogether next so that Americans will have to have mad skillz to shoot!

Attached: 16939196.jpg (415x415, 15K)

anyone that's surprised by this wasn't paying attention.

trumps good for some stuff but thinking an elite new yorker was gonna protect your gun's was a bit naive.

literally all his kids are dating / married to kikes. barons like 11 but im sure he'll do the same.
totally /our kike/

If you can't enforce the spirit of laws, you open the door to 9 million loopholes. If you like bump stocks, repeal the assault ban.

You can accomplish the same rapid fire with a rubber band.

>le wtf I hate trump now thread
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Bump stocks are fucking retarded range toys no one with a brain would actually use it in combat stop being a fucking south park redneck swith this stupid dey took Der guns bullshit it takes away from real issues you fucking kike faggot

Attached: 1535840829557.gif (155x173, 948K)

Bump stocks are not guns... but they are stupid and dangerous. As a responsible firearm owner and CCW holder, I approve of this ban.

Hahaha faggot believed trump literally kek

a SOURCE would be nice.

It's clearly 4D chess. Calm down

bump stocks banned? stocks in pasta are skyrocketing!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

SO.

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

What don't you or that traitor Trump get?

Attached: tRUMP PSYOP6.jpg (1772x1054, 473K)

Nah keep 'em to scare the knowitall lefthand wingnuts, and as a reminder as to why not to derepeal NFA; fuck around and I'll slap a few bumpstocks on my GAU-12 and make it a fully double semiautomatic clip.

Actually it’s rather effective at both taking out a large number of people and suppression. The same two things that ordinary rapid fire are good for.

Plus who are you to say what I cannot have based on practicality? Fuck you. Next you’ll say I only need burst fire as opposed to full auto or that hand guns with 30 round mags aren’t practical so you’ll limit my mag size. Then you’ll come for my swords.

Exactly!! I don't think the Jesus Campos dude was either.