You guys don't actually believe that Qanon shit

right?

Attached: 1499406950090.jpg (377x377, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tsCGyarK7wc
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself shill rat

Q is just nonsense trying to appeal to the conspiracy theory crowd.
>Ooga booga, they worship Satan so spooky!
It's obviously trying to create some sensationalist conspiracy. Once I heard those satanic allegations I lost any interest in qanon. If you believe in qanon you know nothing about Satanism. You don't worship Satan. Satan is a metaphorical figure, he's meant to represent an idea, it is no actual being nor does Satanism claim it to be, and those very few that do believe in actual Satan view him as a figure of good just like Christians view God as a force of good. But Q just makes up some Scooby Doo story so Jow Forums & friends are left to solve the mystery. I wonder who is or are Q and what their/his purpose are. Diverting people's attention from what is important perhaps?

only fat boomer white trash who live in rural shitholes believe that stuff. They are so desperate and have such loser lives that crazy fantasies like Q start to come into play.

Newfags do and will call you a shill like this newfag here Q was a tripfag larp. A good 90% of everything he predicted was bullshit and false. 10% was common knowledge and getting lucky.

For instance the “50k” sealed indictments are in reality only 25-30k. On average every month you can see around 4K indictments naturally on public websites. There will be government officials getting arrested but that was obvious and even I saw that coming just watching the 10k spike initially overnight.

Next his predictions never even came true for most of his vague cryptic nonsense. Look at the dates he posted for stuff to happen and didn’t. That in and of itself is proof. If he was in the inside he wouldn’t be a cryptic goodball and would just spill the beans nonstop.

If you actually believe in Q ten you’re newfag cancer. Not that I care anymore since this shitty board is dead anyway.

Q is real

It’s not a person it’s a movement started by patriots in the government to seize back power from TPTB. They began by disseminating information on Jow Forums and it has spread from there.

If you want to learn more his validity go to the Q board on infinitychan and check out some of his predictions.

Day will come soon for deepstate

This is wrong

Q is the modern nostradamus
just say a whole lot of really vague bullshit and then some of it kinda sorta but not really comes true and boom you're a prophet

That’s your opinion.

q predicted you would ask this.

Attached: 23a73764edb3429d81dd3ca936b0f117.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Im not saying you have to believe anything but anyone here claiming to be %100 sure is leading you on.

It does not require that much effort to put Q into your repertoire of things that may be possible. This is why shills always hate on Q and Trump and denounce them as %100 incorrect. They don’t want you to even be thinking like that so they come here and try to feed you false information that they claim they ‘know’ without a doubt.

This leaves two scenarios if they are normal people than they know nothing about the chess board of the upper echelons of the global stage and you shouldn’t take any post seriously or they ARE shills and there mere presence here is proof in itself.

Checked.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 5B973B40-8D1A-42FF-A7D4-7EF22221C149.jpg (909x987, 377K)

Q-user is circus
Whether or not you believe in it is irrelevant.
You're not going to do anything to disrupt the show.
It might have a nice ending.

This is utter bullshit. Q started here and was shilled off the board. Shills go more or less unchallenged here now because most of old Jow Forums followed Q to cripple.
Shills use the old fag vs new fag thing and also the boomer insult because they think peer pressure will stop people making up their own mind. Sad

Do you?

Attached: q2.png (600x800, 138K)

Attached: q4.png (600x800, 158K)

Attached: q1.png (600x800, 172K)

DOITQ is all the proof anyone should need.

Attached: Exhibit_6_DOITQ.png (1899x1421, 1.83M)

Psy-op stalling for time so people stay calm while the wheels of justice slowly, slowly turn.

What makes you think Q isn't just a deepstate shill that is priming the public into thinking they were some good guys all along fighting the bad guys, when in reality they take your money and use it to buy tanks?

>work in politics
>all these boomers talk to me about this shit

Yeah and infinitychan is shit now too. After hwheelz sold out it’s been the same shit as here but with less people. It’s not like I’m a shill, I’ve been in just about half of the Q threads since the beginning. I hate Jews and want segregation. I still think it’s a big fucking larp though. Just my opinion. People were so sure about other larpers too which turned out to be bullshit. We’ll see whose right eventually.

Banned Kanye west speech at SNL with commentary!
Spread like wildfire, a good opportunity to redpill the normies !!! Dindus love kanye

youtu.be/tsCGyarK7wc

Kanye will expose the Jew
>he will redpill the masses of NPCs
>he is a golem, and we will turn him against his Jewish mastersThis is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened

Bonus Based Stream from last night
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0

Bump.,.,.,.

Attached: 0928-kanye-west-tmz-4.jpg (728x567, 19K)

You fucking idiots. How many confirmations would be enough for you?

Go ahead and check what Trump tweeted after this.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538418759526.jpg (308x90, 4K)

>opinion
>wrongness is opinion and not objective fact
WHERE ARE MY PODESTA ARRESTS
WHERE IS THE SOCMEDIA SHUTDOWN
WHY IS MUELLER STILL JEWING TRUMP
WHY IS SESSIONS STILL JEWING TRUMP
REEEEEEEEEEE it's factually wrong at every level
>repertoire of things that may be possible
yeah until you realize that that set is huge and most of it is useless because it NEVER HAPPENS fuck off
>shilled off the board
yeah by anons posting hitlers; shills LOVE hitler wtf please kys nazi-hating boomer
that was a timing attack, there are many photos with DOITQ from twitter, the next ones in that very album are DOITR and DOITS someone got lucky here

GAS THE QS LARP WAR NOW

You dont watch childrens cartoons as an adult right?

You need to understand what SATAn means tovthe Luciferian elite. They are a synagogue of demagogues who worship themselves as gods and stars of the midnight sky and moonlight requiem to a mythic dawn. They foreshadow false flags with subliminal conditioning so that their fiction can seem like it was prophetic and divine like harry potheads pagan witchcraft of babylonian whores.

But adults do take on cgi forms to molest the youth and lead them further into this present darkness that has been pulled over the flock like an invisible cloak and dageer against the sky blue cloth of clockwork squares. Running circles around the blockhead npcs.

i want to because angela merkel being hitler's daughter is kinda rad.

eat shit, goon.

No, only boomers do

I trust some random nigger on Jow Forums more than I trust CNN.