The jewmods of this board do not want us to talk about MJ

MJ was the second coming of christ. he fiddled many children. he turned white. he was loved from berlin to baghdad.
jews killed him bc of his power.
5, 6, 7, 8, let's go Jow Forums
discuss our christ!

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x669, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w95yp
forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2013/10/04/hes-off-the-hook-for-michael-jacksons-death-so-why-is-phil-anschutz-having-a-bad-week-anyway/#7c7dd9c01b23
subvertednation.net/jew-lists/jewish-billionaires/
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=XEMXwEaEZuI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmmm ((who)) told you he touched kids

he himself was still a child ^^ and u think he touched kids ok......

Attached: critical thinking.jpg (725x1007, 148K)

>he fiddled many children
no he didn't
sage

based.

>he fiddled many children
He was found not guilty in 2005 and the FBI couldn't find any evidence or witnesses after a decade of investigation. What proof do you have of your claim, OP?

who is this white qt?

but he really did fiddle children. he even setttled for fiddling.
he is the second coming of christ.

>tfw ywn be a child to be fiddled by mj
why even live

if he was, then the stories of everlasting life
must not be true, he died and hasn't come
back,

jackson(satanson) just another nigger.

In this reality you got a 50/50 shot of finding out the truth and a 25% at best of actually believing it then you add false religions to the mix your odds of believing the actual simple truth drastically go down.Either Jesus Christ paid for all your sins or he didn't pay for none,either He was GOD in a human body or he is a fucking liar but GOD doesn't lie and that spells DOOM for a lot of people HELL forever.

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

He never diddled kids, all those kids whose parents coached eventually came out and said it was all bullshit. he was killed by Conrad Murray because Kenny Ortega and Anschutz Entertainment Group wanted him drugged so he could do the This Is It tour despite being in poor health.

Philip Ansschuz is a kike of course.

forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2013/10/04/hes-off-the-hook-for-michael-jacksons-death-so-why-is-phil-anschutz-having-a-bad-week-anyway/#7c7dd9c01b23

subvertednation.net/jew-lists/jewish-billionaires/

While not the second coming of Christ, I've heard some believe he is still alive.
I wouldn't have considered it, except I accidentally found Elvis in Benton Arkansas last year.
Google Elvis Bob Joyce.
Enjoy.
Pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.22M)

1996 Michael's "Jew Me Sue Me...Kike Me" Infuriates Jewish Groups.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o

he was the second coming tho. go see vidyas. the people loved him beyond his fiddling.

he was so pure he turned white

you just ruined the joke >:|

iirc they made more money from his records after his death

Oh you bet man, his death was extremely commercialized. they made so many special edition cds, tshirts, movies and other memorabilia as soon as he died. my old man is a big michael jackson fan (it's kind of weird) and he wouldn't buy the shit because he thought it was all a cash grab. he also thinks they murdered jacko on purpose, could be right.

>joke
you will burn in hell for making a joke of MJ.

>Imagine MJ destrying Al Aqsa.

Attached: 1532041976101.png (657x527, 28K)

Where are all the children blessed by our Lord, MJ?

Attached: 1536464035286.jpg (736x815, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
Razorfist had a bretty gud vid about the subject.

fuck off kike. MJ never touched kids like that. he was chemically castrated and had no sexual desire. He was a devout Lutheran and a man of God.

you didn't even get it did you

>on purpose
yes

anyone here remember how MJ sued Sony Records (based in London) and won in 2002 getting something like half of the value of the company (his catalog)

also he has that song "they don't really care about us" where lyrics included "jew me, sue me... kick me, kike me"

and there is this... youtube.com/watch?v=XEMXwEaEZuI

tbqh it is bizarre that (((they))) are allowing this thread.

Attached: 1529291753779.png (568x548, 88K)