How can you explain this if you're right about race?

Lebanon is a tiny country with very little natural resources, it's recent history has been filled with constant war and civil strife.In 1975, Lebanon had a 15-year-long civil war which killed hundreds of thousands (a massive loss for a country with such a small population) and led to most of the country being occupied by Syria for 20 years up until they were kicked out in 2005, as well as the occupation of Southern Lebanon by Israel, which took yet another 15 year long war to end. Lebanon has had several more wars in 2006, 2007, 2008, and has had to deal with some terrible effects of the Syrian civil war, including a spillover of the war into Lebanon itself as well as being forced to take in 2 million Syrian refugees, who now make up 30% of the already-cramped country's population.

Despite ALL of this, the GDP per capita (PPP) of Lebanon is 20,000, higher than "white" countries like Macedonia (15,000), Armenia (9,000), Georgia (11,000), Serbia (15,000), Bosnia and Herzegovina (11,000), the Ukraine (9,000), etc.
How can you explain this, Jow Forums? Why aren't these "based and white" countries outperforming a previously war-torn and extremely divided "shitskin country"?

Attached: image.jpg (1059x1324, 221K)

>Jow Forums

Attached: burger.png (898x954, 1.25M)

>Hurr whyte people money buzz words liberal population declining sodomy rates 1952 booming economy fuck amerifats

because all the mentioned countries lived under communism for over half a century. just a possibility why they suck.

3pretty5me

Your first paragraph is evidence that diversity caused a great deal of conflict in Lebanon.

As someone who isn't a White Supremacist, I'm not sure I care what point you're attempting to make with your 2nd paragraph, but to understand the current state of the countries you mention, I suggest learning about the geopolitics of the area(s).

-next door to Israel
-welcomes foreign investment
-no need to be Jewish

I'm not saying this is conclusive.

every country you listed was at war more recently than the lebanon and they were all under communism

Lebanese are pretty much white you Jordanian clown.

And obviously ex-communist countries are still fucked. That's what communism does.

She looks cute in that hat.

Attached: Nice_Hat.png (247x372, 80K)

This girl would be accepted into the white ethnostate.

Are you trying to claim Lebanese are white or something?

Communism. Also slavs.

Middle easterners have the capacity to be civilised but they are held back by Islam.

You are comparing the best of levantine with the worst of european.

Nice eyebrow game.

Attached: 200804_chris_farley.jpg (233x270, 12K)

>Lebanese are pretty much white
No they're fucking not you dumb leaf.

No.

do you guys have 0 cute women that you always post a picture of a colombian girl and pretend she's arabic?

Maronite culture and business networks
All other groups are shitters
Lebanese Civil War was over gibs

>"white" countries like Macedonia, Armenia, Georgia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Ukraine, etc.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 31613965911421.jpg (1533x961, 123K)