I've never talked to black person

I've never talked to black person

Attached: 29ae5e8ddb844bf2a555c94aeaa42e10.jpg (650x487, 46K)

lucky

I talked to a Polish guy once. It was alright, not sure if I'd recommend it though.

I've never talked with a nigger, but I've talked with black people and they seem ok.

>person

you live in a 3rd world country and import jews by the hundred thousand.
>based
lel

nice

Maybe not, but the Belarusian has never seen a nigger. Now that's based and redilled.

You should be proud, Janusz.

>flag
You've never seen one at the same time.

You didn’t miss anything

I live in Atlanta, living in this city will make you a racist.

so you can still think they are just like us. i was not racist until i worked with niggers. i would rather have crash test figure as co worker then them.

/thread

i've never saw a nigger in my life

There's one black guy who studies architecture in Belgrade. Talked to him few times, wouldn't recommend.

i did, because there was a black girl at my elementary school.

You sure are missing out on having deep and intriguing conversations such as:
>BIX NOOD MUFUGGAH. SHIEEET MUH DIK MUFUGGAH. KNOTIMEAN

Lucky
T. Former houstonite that had to deal with katrina niggers from Louisiana

>Niggress in Poland
How?? Do you live in the capital?

this month i have seen probably 6 black people and thats only because i went to Warsaw on business and even then they were isolated and quiet

nah. i live in a 200k city. she was just born in poland with african father and not sure if african or white mother, but they lived there, and still do as far as i know.

You have no idea what a privilege that is, user. I grew up in the inner city on the east coast, a.k.a. niggerland USA. The media can lie all they want, I'll always know the truth. I grew up with the niggers, and I know them better than they know themselves. They're not evil, just plain stupid.

she looks like a face app

Attached: the black bog boy.jpg (640x531, 44K)

>cutting off her tits

shame

>can't tell if that is a sim or not

Well you're not missing much.

Don't.

Attached: 1532264040648.jpg (488x488, 14K)

this is my gf and I pound her black pussy every night until she squirts and calls me massa

Attached: IMG_324515616_00001413212.jpg (564x608, 117K)

That's cool & all but don't subject your spawn to some botched & wonky genes bc you like black puss. Think of the children m8.

Attached: 1538342405943.jpg (689x1024, 196K)

depending on your definition of talk and person, neither have I

Zoophillia isn't cool

Living in the south will make you racist.
Lived in Nashville for years, niggers suck

Attached: 1538411341258.jpg (400x300, 17K)

consider yourself lucky

kek. I have a friend from Australia who visited Altanta. She had culture shock from all the niggers there.

>not potty training your pets and letting them piss on you bed

Attached: absolutely revolting.gif (375x209, 1.96M)

I know that feel bro

Congratulations, you are not racist.

Imagine a pole but with black skin

Imagine the smell of shit dulled slightly by the smell of dirt and a golem like creature with blank eyes always sizing you up as if it wants to always fight, speaking in broken English that it assumes you understand and will somehow think you're stupid if you ever ask it to repeat itself despite having an IQ of 80 or less.

You're lucky. They're awful to speak with, lots of lip smacking, mumbling, and broken dialect that's nearly impossible to decipher. I understand my dog's barks more than I do most conversations with blacks.

you can talk to me right now faggot im black and proud and have a huge afro