wmcactionnews5.com/2018/10/01/guns-stolen-ups-atf-offering-cash-reward/

Attached: Untitled.png (632x506, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LS7k3G_6IjE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_UPS_shooting
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUWOUuEDgk
apexgunparts.com/polish-flare-gun-soviet-era-26-5mm-blued-steel.html
budk.com/12-Gauge-Runway-Sub-Cal-Adaptor-For-26-5mm-Marine-Flare-31995
opticsplanet.com/chiappa-firearms-chiappa-x-caliber-12ga-9mm-gauge-adapter-insert.html
memphofest.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UPS as in the brown shirts? The fuck is going on

sounds like they prevented 400 son of sams and should be rewarded

UPS has that many guns? really makes you think about all those going postal shootings.

no idea.... I was wtfing about that too

Sounds like an inside job. Who the fuck else would know.

Wait does the UPS really handle the transportation of guns?
What kind of guns are we talking about, and where did this occur?

the commies are being armed.

Yeah, inside job. Employ nonwhites, get screwed. Lesson for life.

It looks like a couple darkies even with the washed out photo, its probably an inside job but who to sell too.

memphis

>The exact number and type of guns is still being determined by investigators, who said the guns were being shipped to different cities and companies.

I had no idea UPS handled guns.

Yes, they really handle guns.
MEMPHIS, TN
Someone fucked up big time. These are usually under careful watch - So it was definitely insider information.

t.ups fag

glow in the darks up to their tricks

Weird

How is this a happening? Your country is awash with guns both legal and illegal, this is no more a happening than if a shipment of pork bellies was stolen.

Going postal?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LS7k3G_6IjE

thread theme,

Memphis is their world hub, right? Not too surprised it went missing there

nice. incognito safety vests.

I feel like Martial Law and Civil War is coming soon. Don't own a gun and have no money. Am I fucked or is this survivable?

Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia and its airline hub and largest sorting facility called “Worldport” in Louisville, Kentucky.
Not sure how big the memphis one is, but for 500 guns to go thru, it's a bit of a bigger hub.

Mine was small time, we'd ship *tops* around 2-3 gun a day... if that.
Buckets of gold dust, 60k value shipped through. Some real weird and odd stuff goes thru!
>Fun fact: UPS is largest shipper of weed in the US

as a former hr person who had to hire nonwhites to work at ups, you're literally forced to. since ups is a government contractor, they've committed to fostering diversity, which can basically be summed up as "interview as few minorities as possible while hiring all of them, while interview as many white people as possible while hiring none of them".

you can ship guns through ups. you can ship a lot of stuff through ups.

>POTENTIAL

>The ATF is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the suspects.

YEAH, UMMM, NO! Surely you can add 3 more zeroes and then tips will pour in.

Attached: LordKavanau.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Because you can't legally ship with USPS, FedEx and UPS and other private shipper are willing to ship firearms and ammunition.

UPS facilitates the transfer of firearms from manufacturers and importers to distributors on a regular basis. Does seem like an inside job, safety vests would be incognito in a warehouse environment with heavy machinery around. USPS and FedEx also handle firearm shipments both private and commercial. This happens sometimes with large shipments and at customs locations on imported firearms.

UPS is THE biggest distributer of goods in the world.

That the number of guns being held at one of the larger facilities they have is 400 is nothing special.

HOWEVER that they would all be stolen is going to be complex heist. No joke it's gotta involve a ton of insiders working together and some probable upper level guys too. You would have to know that they would be coming ahead of time to set up your theft. Not many people can look through all incoming packages like that.

look up yellow vest experiment on youtube. people see yellow vest and assume that whoever they are, they are supposed to be there, because why else would they be wearing a yellow safety vest.

It's not even incoming packages they'd have to look through - They're put in to High Value, tagged and bagged and sorted away from the rest of the hub. Handled by Security (internal) and from there it is all labeled and tagged some more, hand delivered to each destination inside the hub.

But yes, basically, it was insider information BEFORE it got to the facility "be on lookout for guns on 10/1" etc. Those guys even had on vests and looked the part, they fit right in.

Obviously, firearms need to be shipped from manufacturer to distributor to retail store.

In the U.S., a private citizen may ship a firearm interstate if it is being sent to a Federal Firearms License holder via approved shippers like FedEx and UPS.

Within state, it depends on the state laws.

Just some info for y'all who don't get to live free.

UPS has had shootings as well.
The Postal shooters coincided with a shift in the type of management at the Post Office. When employees started to be treated like complete and utter shit by new management, some of them started to crack.

Firearms may be shipped to FFL holders, who are mostly buisnesses.

also a ups fag. coming up on my first year. drop me some redpills and protips

Damn. That's not just some grab and go nignog shit - this was a full on heist. Must've been handguns, I doubt you could cram 400 rifles into one U-haul. Whoever orchestrated that for sure was a UPS insider

Theres a bunch of services that vendor for ffls. You gain access to their warehouse stock so customers can buy online and they ship to the FFL to complete the transaction, no calls, no faxing etc... Thousands of small gun shops use them. My FFL does, it's actually awesome... They almost always have everything in stock. Just order and two days later it's at your store ready to complete the transfer.

Anywho, I bet some fuckers studied the ups pickups from the warehouse. Waited for a good juicy shipment day and then swiped the pallet/cart of mail with the guns in it.

These places sell guns to so many shops... 400 in a single shipment wouldn't surprise me. Whoever pulled it off is probably going to get slamfucked by a joint task force pretty quickly.

Attached: 1538299769126.jpg (400x317, 23K)

UPS drivers are paid well, but the warehouse staff isn’t. I think they may earn a third or a quarter of what the delivery drivers make.
They also routinely have to work 12 hour shifts in the warehouse, have to work in whatever climate conditions exist out sude at the moment, and routinely have to work in conditions that can be dangerous.
The current waiting list to move up to driver is something like ten ir twelve years.
I’ve personally heard from people who worked in a UPS facility, that the warehouse rmployees usually don’t give a shit.

don't go into operations management.

sounds like fast and furious round 2. Check the CIA for "new" inventory

Better find yourself a good friend. One of my friends has been worried about shit, especially, since he has a wife and 2 kids, but doesn't have the money to buy one. So I told him to figure out what he wanted and I would give him the money and he could pay me back over time when he had a little extra money. Tbh I dont even care if I get the money back.

>inside job
probably going to be used in a false flag

>12 hour shifts
As far as I know they only do part timers and combos (full timers) aren't until a number of years with the company. And I heard they get paid better than regular drivers but the semi drivers get paid the most.

What do you guys make a year, people always say 60k because of the unions

These tbqhf

Most guns are shipped by private shipping companies. The US Postal Service will not ship handguns

this is very wrong. warehouse work is a part-time job except for in very select locations that have a full-time warehouse. i don't know of any of those outside the one in baltimore, which is known specifically because it has a full-time preload.

they make dogshit for pay for still get medical benefits even if they're a part-time employee. you also get tuition reimbursement if you want to go to college, which was what sucked me in.

while the warehouse doesn't get paid a lot, comparing it to drivers is ridiculous because those guys are way overpaid (top drivers are in the 80 to 100k range, not including tips and gifts they get during christmas season. one driver in my building estimated he got around 10k in tips during christmas but he delivered to one of the richest areas in the country).

depends on where you are for the waiting list. deep south, yeah it can be a bit. northeast united states, ups get enough people who meet the qualifications for drivers and routinely hire permanent full-time drivers off the streets in absolute desperation. along those lines, there's an enormous lack of tractor-trailer qualified drivers.

warehouse makes around 15 to 20k a year depending on how many years they've been there.

drivers are 80 to 100k.

pt-supervisors are like 25k to 30k.

ft-supervisors, depends on the pay grade (ie if the job you have is hard or not). low grade jobs like office workers get paid probably closer to the 60 to 70k range. driver supervisors and dispatch supervisors get paid closer to 90 to 100k a year. they also get incentive pay in the form of stocks as a function of how well the company does in the course of a year.

>Wait does the UPS really handle the transportation of guns?

FFL holder here.

Yes they handle commercial shipments (eg, manufacturer to dealer, dealer to dealer, etc.) -- not personal shipments.

That many guns? Inside job, for sure.

seriously.
400 guns. Lets say that approx value is 500 each.
So total product valued at approx 200,000. However they will be sold to criminals or who knows who else... to take lives and rob other shit.
Reward should at least be 1 mil.

>those guys are way overpaid
I hate when people say that. You are just jealous. You should try working a hard job and quit assuming that because people make more then you it is "too much".

t: "overpaid" pipefitter

Sorry, forgot link.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUWOUuEDgk

Right in time for kav hearing

hey fucking mongolid dipshit, try reading the thread. i am a supervisor for the baby fuck drivers that this shitty company employees. they're whiny, overpaid fucks who purposely avoid working as hard as possible because the union lets them get away with it.

30% of them are good people, the rest are absolute scumfuck pieces of shit who want to get paid for doing nothing. i'm going to assume you're the latter, retard.

Of course we're jealous, in that example he gave, driving and deliveries is far less physically demanding than any of the work in the warehouse and for tens of thousands less.

calm down bryan

$500 each is assuming they boosted like 400 glocks. If there was even a mix of long guns, which there probably was, you can jack that value up quite a bit. MOVING 400 guns is a different story though. I'm guessing it was a contracted job by a mob/cartel etc., as it would take a lot of time to dump 400 guns on the black market, unless they give them away for a steal (Which is possible just to make up for it in volume).

Warehouse workers are the people I was referring to.
At that pay rate, I don’t see any reason someone pushing around boxes wouldn’t arrange to steal a shipment of guns, or just bitch at a bar about how easy it would be, leading to someone else pulling the job.
It could have been management as well, but if you know a distributor sells firearms, and they routinely drop off large shopments, you would know when there might be large numbers of firearms available to steal.

I've got a big fat pipe you can fit.

Best timeline, that's what.

checked

Attached: 1537236925490.jpg (590x381, 23K)

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS IF I DON'T LIKE MY BOSS I SHOULD SHOOT UP THE PLACE

INTERESTING.

Attached: mfw trex.jpg (590x665, 57K)

Yeah this guy is right. the only time warehouse guys are pulling 12 hour shifts is during christmas. For part time anything over 5 hours a day is over time. Even during Christmas. Our medical benefits are amazing the union insures you can't get fired. Most drivers are really over paid and the whiniest pieces of shit. Seriously it's absolute cancer.

ofc. probably central/south ameicans behind it given they are the only ones who could move that sell that many guns without it quickly coming back- and nice guns are far FAR more valuable in those parts.
nuke cartels when?

Come back when its happening faggot

Yeah, wow they're really going all in to find those guns. Super generous.

I work at a local gun store, and we get probably 30 guns a day on average either through UPS, FEDEX or a smaller shipping company. They handle tons of transfers and just stock we buy or order for customers. It's obvious which boxes have guns in them most of the time too because of distributor names on them, or for instance Henry just slaps their logo on everything.

can we dig up some info on where they ere comin from and where they were goin?

Probability this was organized by the CIA or FBI to encourage gun regulations?

>Americans tip fucking postal drivers

what the fuck? Is there anyone you don't tip?

Dogs.
>unlike the leaf

200 to so-cal.
100 to dc.
100 to nyc.
this is a small operation, anons.
sincerely,
war

why bother stealing a load of guns and getting a load of attention to commit some bad crimes when you can just go the supermarket and buy some and no-one bats an eyelid?

What is your definition of "no money"?
No money where you can't buy a probably stolen firearm from your local drug dealer for 100 bucks?
No money where you can't affort to build a slam fire shotgun out of pipe?
Then ask around & see if you can help someone around their house with yardwork in exchange for an old shotgun or something. Over the past 5 years I've been given 3 firearms just for helping people move. Figure it out.

Attached: 1411240155957.png (800x353, 289K)

apexgunparts.com/polish-flare-gun-soviet-era-26-5mm-blued-steel.html
budk.com/12-Gauge-Runway-Sub-Cal-Adaptor-For-26-5mm-Marine-Flare-31995
opticsplanet.com/chiappa-firearms-chiappa-x-caliber-12ga-9mm-gauge-adapter-insert.html

Attached: 1444346004087.jpg (2592x1936, 958K)

400 guns of any type would be gone in short order. It wouldn't be hard to get rid of them at all.

Probably a fucking gun shipment going to different dealers, brainlet.

Bump

bump

I'll bet it was niggers

Paddock

Nose on the left looks like some Indio nose. shit.

If you don’t own a gun you’re doing something fucking wrong. Eat ramen. Buy a fucking a Maverick 88

Why does ups have 400 guns at a single facility?

I guess someone had a big order?

not really happening, it will just be sold illegally to niggers who will shoot each other with them

Those sure are some dirty white males in the pic. Why don't white people ever bathe?

remember when Jow Forums found shia labeof's "he will not divide us" flag?
why doesn't the entirety of Jow Forums work together to find the guns and get this $5000 reward?

How many anons are on Jow Forums on average per day? Per month I believe it's around 130,000 anons strong.

So say there are about 10,000 anons on Jow Forums right now, if we all worked together and split the money (assuming we find the guns first), we each get 50 cents.

And not only do we get moneys, but we also prove to the world that we're the good guys.

Hallelujah! Let's go anons!

Attached: he will not divide us ctf.png (1561x1240, 402K)

My thoughts exactly.

Glowniggers are sliding this. Bump

Attached: 1508364804882.jpg (750x535, 141K)

What the fuck, I about missed this because there are no you. Are yous disabled?

Massive false flag incoming.

Bump

This

Memphis has a big music festival this weekend memphofest.com

Good catch.
Stay away

50 cents is more than enough

Aw fuck

Not the first time.

bump