Is there no low the left won't stoop to?

Attached: DoX5o1QUwAArqZO.jpg (720x541, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6T5depSysg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are not human.

They probably fuck children on an industrial scale, what do you think?

I keked.

/пoл/ бтфo

I really hope that Kavanaugh becomes far right after all this and shows no mercy on the SCOTUS.

>angry, lying, alcoholic
The left projects massively. This is actually what Ford is, not Kavanaugh

wtf i believer her now

Is this not defamation?

I really hope that Kavanaugh becomes far right after all this and shows no mercy on the SCOTUS.

fuck, this is totally gonna push him from mild-mannered Catholicuck to full Nazi, isn't it? we're finally gonna get the natpop SC justice we deserve, and it's all thanks to the kikes who tried to put a wrench in things again.

I'd pretty pissed if some lying bitch was trying to destroy my career too desu
Watch the fucking testimony and tell me she isn't chatting shit, you'd have to be a turbo-autist or see only what you want to see the believe her ridiculous warbling

Alos

Oh man, me too. I hope every decision he makes he remembers Diane Feinstein's fucking goblin face leering at him from that panel and acts accordingly. Fuck the left to death.

Every day I learn more how true that line was: "do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny."

Attached: castrate.jpg (840x422, 70K)

They do. Its called the altar boy nirvana luciferian ritual of rape me. butters fractured buttwhole soul as victims of the gemini jedi flip script of the ayylmao communist satanic hippie lawless slim shady skit. Dozens of US children are targeted in duloc disturbias for the hippies occult synagogue of souled put demagogues to blaspheme as spirit cooking sodomites pull the devils strings of futurama fiction birthed false flags that kill the country music crowds for the hip hop grateful dead bastard sons of welfare wives married to the game in utero for a kikes usury sin like a sincere fuck (you) for christmas to the 666 circumsicion of sin city set to jupiters birth from virgo. X marks the spot. Sect 80 babies btfo of all eternity.

Attached: 2018-06-13 04.01.02.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

Attached: kav.jpg (720x541, 296K)

The judges will become a non issue. Vigilant citizen justice is all that will clean up the unruly mess of kuruption birthed by @spacewitch666s father. The kunts of kant kobain nihilistic wage slaves deserve to die. Soon (((tm))). Magma chamber and a tidal wave.wav of mystery. What matters is what will happen. Not what has been done. Be prepared is better than yolo. The dead dont starve. The cannibals will consume the city merchant and money lending kikes will be genocided by kings just like king Leopold.

When are we going to see this bitch's scrubbed social media accounts and psychiatric medical? FBI is worthless if they don't already have both in their possession.

Cool story bro

Attached: wp7mps8ungp11.jpg (421x767, 42K)

Next

Attached: 5pba97m186p11.jpg (1024x768, 240K)

It's a lot harder to get in trouble for that in the US.

>Is there no low the jews won't stoop to?
Ftfy

Attached: 1521120713341.jpg (395x485, 123K)

Whoops. Enjoy the souled out illuminator show. Laser focused space marines will kill the fallen angels and silence their instruments of their unholy war where grunge defiled the holiest temple of time with their chakra bullshit of anal pleasure and trivial pursuits of futile endeavors. The challenger comet will crash like tiangong and sound the revolution of the new anno domini resolution. To kill the condemned foo fags as the ecclesiatical nature of the LORD commands against the spawns of satan born in these darkest of nights before the mythic dawn of a twilight eclipse as sunrise sunset become the psalmist prayers somewhere over the rainbow. Death to alien vampires and lesbian nuns. youtu.be/b6T5depSysg

Quit the fake outrage.
How dare they?
How DARE they?
In this country if you can be humiliated then you diserve to be. My curse shall lie upon this land for seven times seven generations.

Attached: 441E656B-19EC-4BA6-A4FC-BB0F1EFB6BF7.jpg (500x375, 67K)

Until the next SCOTUS case dealing with defamation, libel, and slander come up, and Clarence and kavanaugh lead a 5-4 decision rolling back all the rulings from the 60s that let newspapers constantly lie.

Attached: E003B573-AFF3-4AFE-9E06-A332F581B60B.gif (320x240, 52K)

Time to doxx?

Attached: af2f87cc6a26b357aa81396b5c4b93a26a98748a2619a4b2670bfe28997dd62d.jpg (320x240, 26K)

>pic
53 years what an odd number to go back to....hmmm

>tfw the left never had any kids of their own but they constantly try to tell other people's kids how they should be raised and what they should believe

Attached: 1293452361898.jpg (250x400, 43K)

fixed

Attached: ford-blacked.jpg (643x480, 91K)

I am most certainly saving this comic.
Leftists are not human.

Can't even get proper perspective on that bed frame.

Attached: Pathetic2.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Found the schizo

>shitlib comedy

There’s literally nothing funny about that. It’s just calling Kavanaugh a string of names.

He's going to rule that California's gun laws are unconstitutional, just so Feinstein can see her life's work undone before she dies.

Damn I remember having a dino pointer in high school

Attached: DaaaawShucks.png (247x200, 60K)