It’s over. Thanks Flake the SNAKE

Goto hell you fags.

Attached: 54978A22-26A3-478D-B21E-2EC8B735FD3B.png (750x1334, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-in-kavanaugh-fight-democrats-move-goalposts-far-far-away
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 trumpfags pretend that kav not getting nominated is 4D chess

I blame the women GOP and Flake.

If the vote happened along party lines minus flake then it would be 50-50 and pence would vote him in.

Do flake alone doesn’t hurt. It’s women again fucking everything up.

It’s a lesson republicans never seem to learn as they continually nominate appoint and elect women that immediately fold to emotions and abandon logic.

Wouldn’t have been 50-50. Murkowski and Collins would have gone fucky.

Let’s bump this bosies.

Attached: 6EFA6A92-841E-4E10-88AC-13513AC12DDA.jpg (640x442, 56K)

Holy fuck. Did you ready my post.

I said if it voted party lines minus flake who start this bullshit it would be 50-50.

I specially said women GOP were to blame along with flake.

he is going to be confirmed

Please tell me mister time traveler.

When does RBG die?

SHILLS STOP SLIDING THIS SHIT.

Attached: 81ED3C1D-745A-4540-A95F-1F4764F7106B.png (750x1334, 1.29M)

Red, red wine

As a former trump supporter, after reading this, I will no longer elect Kavanaugh to the Court.

Attached: DbU4mUSWAAA3M5Y.jpg (1062x1200, 88K)

so what's the over/under that this was leaked by the FBI?

It’s only 2 of 3 votes that matter.

Flake, ski, and Collins.

Agreed.

around the time when 3 fbi agents comit suicides in same house with /pic realeted/ letter on a tv set

Attached: 5fa4da629d0a8a60ec1eb88f2fba88ec.jpg (640x361, 42K)

100%.

FBI isn’t liked by trump. We all know that.

Now McConnell is saying they will force a vote Friday. So now because this, what happens, how do you get 2 of 3 swing votes to come around?

>questioned
>not arrested
>no charges
It's nothing.

How can any of those three swing votes vote yes now?

If they didn’t want to before how does this sell it now?

Not exactly. It would give evidence he lied under oath.

Weak stomach and puking while drinking won’t matter.

Dudes literally a Chad bro about to be fucked over by some roasties.

>he got into a fight at a bar once 35 years ago

We've sure come a long fucking way from "gang rapist", haven't we?

Attached: moving the goalposts.jpg (1600x1064, 431K)

Isn’t that the goal (pardon the pun).

If he lied about his drinking and his drinking was part of the Incident. Then it helps the roasties case.

>>If they didn’t want to before how does this sell it now?
They've wanted to vote for him all along, they just need an excuse to do it (and assurance that he's really not a rapist, I suppose). Tanking a conservative supreme court nominee - especially when the ability to confirm an equally satisfactory replacement is in doubt - is the biggest act of party treason imaginable, especially for republicans.

A senate hearing and fbi investigation will give them plenty of cover for the 'rape' thing, and absolutely no one on either side of the aisle gives any even hypothetical fucks about the 'drunk in high school' thing. Those currently pretending to be outraged are only doing so because the 'rape' thing fell apart and they desperately need a new angle.

Attached: outrage.jpg (680x357, 61K)

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-in-kavanaugh-fight-democrats-move-goalposts-far-far-away

>The problem is, there is nothing in Ludington's statement that actually contradicts Kavanaugh's testimony. As noted, Kavanaugh testified that he drank plenty. And Ludington did not say that he, Ludington, ever witnessed Kavanaugh blacked out or passed out from alcohol.

Cannot wait for Flake to cast the deciding vote for Kav once the investigation yields literally nothing and he has no choice. We'll have a solid guy in the court for the next 35 years and Flake the snake's name will be shit for years to come in the liberal media universe that he's been so desperately sucking up to lmao

And again. What’s to stop flake, Murkowski or Collins saying they want another investigation

dudes a fag for listening to ub40

Simply not true.

If that was the case the vote would’ve happened. Alaska and Maine aren’t swing states. You could argue arizOna because of Mexicans but it never should’ve got here

The fact that Soros doesn't have an army of drunk bar fight victims on standby ready to descent on the Senate? Or that the vast, vast majority of americans either drink alcohol themselves or at least have no problem with others doing it?

Being a swing state doesn't mean anything, they'd get primaried. And Flake hates Trump for basically ending his political career, so in his case there's an internal conflict between ideology and Trump-hate that's making him more susceptible to things like media propaganda campaigns and elevator ambushes by activist shills.

Again.

If it was only flake the vote would’ve happened.

Do not let this slide.

Attached: 95068729-D1B4-4BB6-B491-7AFE0AD0F722.jpg (553x369, 90K)

Wow, he got angry once three decades ago.
How will we ever recover.