Unbelievable. Will conservative retards ever stop getting BTFO?

Unbelievable. Will conservative retards ever stop getting BTFO?

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thelastrefuge2/status/1046898817126346752?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha what a bunch of backward, incompetent, uneducated hillbillies.

I think the conservative base is waking up. Even Drudge said "Flake flaked." This whole "defeat with dignity" schtick is getting old.

They probably paid him off.

Anyone who thought he would vote otherwise is an absolute retard. FBI Investigation is still good though because it will show Kavanaugh's innocence and Ford's obvious political motivation

The last senator with a conscience. Of course he’s not seeking re-election. We are so fucked.

Based. One of the few Republicans left with a spine.

Flake isn’t running for re-election and he and Trump have been feuding for two years now. Rs were foolish to trust him.

> Not voting in line with your constituents
> Burning every bridge in your last term, hoping you'll get some cushy globalist gig
> B-b-based!

Mitch McConnell particularly was foolish btw. (Unless he was in on it the whole time.)

>>Not voting in line with your constituents
Yeah, its this thing called making up your own damn mind. Politicians aren't supposed to be lemmings.

gotta admit its pretty funny

Flake is a pedophile

Thank you Mr FLAKE for pushing more people even further right

Do you have any internal monologue, or is it just one long, sloppy fart? You really think a representative of a district or state isn't beholden to their constituents? You think all a lobbyist should do is make someone's fee-fees twinge and that overrides the hundreds of thousands of votes that put this Senator where he is?

Get fucked. Get properly fucked.

who cares? two dems are confirming!

Fuck off kike

Attached: c2fb042.jpg (1439x1435, 197K)

Is it possible only Flake will vote no, while the rest of Republicans vote yes?

>trusting someone literally named flake

hhahaha only in america

Attached: 1522343926451.jpg (720x707, 69K)

>flake flakes
>tie 50/50
>pence decides tie breaker

Attached: 1481083368302.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

>I hope to continue to fail my tribe.
Wow. I don't know what to say.

>I hope to continue to fail my tribe
>fail my tribe
>my tribe
>(((TRIBE)))

Attached: image.jpg (300x236, 86K)

there's a senator named Crapo

The two cunts are going to vote no too. They will probably draw straws to see which has to do it, so the other one has a chance to remain in office and continue fucking over her constituents for Jews.

Oh please. Most senators are where they are because people vote blindly for whoever's already in office. Crying about how he's not representing his constituents 100% of the time is absurd. Trump is supposed to be a President for all the people, but he sure doesn't act like it. Don't see you crying about that.

Also, its hilarious to me how you dumb fucks have taken to that NPC meme. Fucking lol.

>be representative
>vote against your constituents
He deserves a lynching.

You really think he's the only Jew agent among the reps?

Attached: W_Iund_g5TkiKfVWfy5OMB-sQGFT4qwO6bEv_5K-lBE.png (960x528, 62K)

>representatives aren't allowed to object
Yeah, nah.

Correct me if i am wrong but isnt that alaska bitch a crypto polish jew

Fake news.

It’s obvious the NPC meme is true, because you are spouting the same bullshit bullet points every shill has thrown

He's literally proud he betrayed his constituents. He needs to be purged along with people like you.

source

Boomers believed their entire lives that compromise was the answer

America will never, ever, ever have another compromise again.

>wake up
>your name is jeff flake
>you have no dick

>Anything and everything I find disagreeable is just NPC talk!
You should do us all a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.

Am I missing something? You all realize this shit is fake right?

Going against the will of your constituents is the opposite of democratic governance you double nigger jew

Link to tweet?

Can you twitter posters atleast link the fucking tweet when you post literally who's breaking news

Can these fuckeads just vote yay or nay? i grow tired of this

No he cant, because it's not real.

>Constituents overwhelmingly want you to vote in favor of legalizing murder
>Don't do it, because killing is badong
>TRAIT0R!!11!!
Constituents are not all-knowing.

I hope you and your family get raped and murdered one day. That would be justice nigger loving shill.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, kiddo.

The sticky needs to be amended, twitter screenshots whithout a link need to be against the rules

Jew detected.

Literal fake news

Attached: 1556F05F-B770-43AD-A450-A48EACFC5851.gif (480x344, 1.22M)

Yea probably. He still could flake though, his family didnt get that name for having a spine

Holy shit you need to be executed. Get the fuck out of my country you traitorous communist swine.

> use false equivalency
> make self look foolish but yell checkmate
Yes, you are of the NPC, leftist cathedral.

Shitskins and jews arent people. Does it make you made you are a parasite?

assuming flake is going to jew out and say no we have to hope for two things
1. the two other reps on the fence (Maine and Alaska I think?) get hounded by calls telling them to confirm
2. FBI results BTFO any claims made. New claims continue to be ridiculous

twitter.com/thelastrefuge2/status/1046898817126346752?s=21

>get murdered by your murder supporting constituents
Brilliance.

It was definitely a mistake to give Ford all these delays to testify like her bullshit claustrophobia.

>get hounded by calls telling them to confirm
This is what I am worried about. I bet most conservatives will hope they do the right thing and invest their energies in their personal lives and families. Meanwhile there are a million low IQ retards with no families or responsibilities (like ) who have been brainwashed or paid to scream non stop for a week on the other side.

He may have failed his "tribe," but he definitely did not fail his (((tribe))).

nobody will do anything about it

might as well just enjoy the show

Someone needs to rape and murder this nigger.

tfw can’t serve two tribes.

Attached: 189D1A19-9A84-4EF1-9E82-F0206C75D430.jpg (750x500, 69K)

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 875)

>Be flake
>Voting yes, only if investigation, and I'll vote yes again for official vote if clean
>literally the weekend happens
>Monday: just kidding

What a fucking piece of shit what is his reasoning for not supporting a man who is proven by the FBI to be innocent of sex crimes in 7 different investigations?

I think we can all see now that despite mcconells dopey friendly appearance he is a hard motherfucker who will crush your balls like grapes in his hand.

Flake voting no will be the end of him, it went matter that he's retiring in 2 years, he'll be a social pariah in all of politics going forward. Blacklisted from the cushy k street shit or lawfirms.

Even if kavanaugh is confirmed and flake votes no, he will be crushed like he was a house of cards character who,earned franks wrath.

>jeff flake not running again
>burning bridges

good for him

He didn’t like the tone

Attached: 6D400421-87B3-44A3-984E-AF8278AD1882.jpg (1343x1072, 528K)

FBI needs to go after Ford. We have already proven her claustrophobia is bullshit she used to get around zoning codes, and that her couples therapy session had nothing to do with adding a second front door as she said under oath.

Also that she is totally censored off the internet. FBI needs to get her deleted facebook posts, linked in profile, everything else.

Attached: 5zzqopktcgp11.jpg (600x3240, 229K)

I mean if the entirety of one party was trying to destroy me and my life because of my political affiliation, I'd be pretty partisan too by the end of it too.
this man lives up to his name too well

Tone, yes, tone, hmm, let's measure everything by tone, tone police the shit out of everyone, ah yes, tone it down, town it up! Let's go to town with tone!

Bullshit. He's just building his cache for when he retires and gets all the cushy neocon "losing with grace" lobbyist dollars he wants. You think it's coincidence he went to a globalist conference and made that "come into an elevator with me any time" gag? He's a Uni-Party member.

How the fuck does someone with a name like that not work every second of their life to be rock solid and dependable? What a fucking loser

Wow do you even understand the basic concept of elections, democracy, and governance?

You're elected to represent your constituents you stupid mother fucker

Attached: f94.gif (444x250, 3.76M)

He is a leftist (communist) so they are not elected and just steal from regular people

Attached: D1E6010F-DC3B-46F3-B5E5-FDF18227275E.jpg (900x660, 270K)

So who's gonna put him down?
Republicans aren't just going to let him retire are they?

Going to need a better source than that.

lol pretty rich coming from a balut eating flip.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

OP is trolling. No one is reporting this but OP. If this was true, it would be all over everything by now.

>representatives aren't allowed to object
That is correct. Representatives are REPRESENTATIVE of the people that elected him. Hope this nigger gets a rope.

If he's the only one not voting for confirmation, that gives Pence the tie breaking vote. I hope it works out this way so Flake goes out looking like a spineless, sellout faggot.

The tweet with embedded video is in this thread

The two girls won't vote for him. They can't. Pic related, this might take longer than they expected, he may have lied about Ramirez.

Attached: shitt.png (908x521, 438K)

>accusing someone of not having an internal monologue
>shilling for your (((party))) and continuing the retarded two party system
Pick one and then hang yourself

I don't want a tweet you faggot. I want a real source, not some obscure twatter account. OP IS BAIT abandon thread. Flake announced no such thing.

Where are the Berniebros when they could be useful?

Attached: 798374598734985.jpg (960x747, 170K)

It's called a VPN, Cleetus.

>mccain
>flake
arizona is more cucked than minnesota

> actually voting the way you promised like some kind of GOY
Yeah, wow, what a fucking faggot thing to do, am I right?

Just google the fucking "fail my tribe" line and you get a video where he says he hopes to continue to fail his tribe. He didn't say he's gonna vote no, but he's going to vote no

Flake wants to becom a lobbyist. There's no way he betrays McConnel like this. OP is a faggot.

He's pathetic. Every conservative shithead ends up like this on their way out. They spend their entire careers pandering to conservatives and then as retirement nears and they realize they've merely been a cog in the machine do the let their identity crisis push them to side with the liberals. Now instead of being remembered as "some republican" he'll be hailed as a hero and a maverick like McCain.

Just once, I'd like to see a conservative stick to his guns and not just bend over so CNN will suck his dick.

He's going to CNN.

If this happened, it would be the first result under Jeff Flake in Google. I'ts fucking not. No one is reporting Jeff Flake has announced his vote. Him trying to defend himself for getting called a faggot is not the same thing as announcing his vote.

There are only 2 possibilities:
>Flake flakes and lives up to his name
>queue memes, even bigger memes if Kav is confirmed anyway
>memes are good
OR
>Flake was just pretended to be retarded to put the pressure on the cucks, only one of whom wants to cuck out, maybe draws a Dem into his game
>votes last, and "changes his mind" to get 50 votes; no political repercussions because he's on his way out
>libshits eternally btfo, thus memes
>memes are good
No matter what happens, this makes for good memetics. I'm not even mad.

Hmm. It's been balancing on a razor's edge. I feared that the longer they delayed, the more time people would have to shed doubt over him. I'm not surprised but deeply disappointed.

OP IS FAKE NEWS ABANDON THREAD

no one has announced their votes yet, fuck off

OP IS CLICK BAIT, Flake announced no such thing.

Things are good right now. People don't want to jeopardize their livelihoods for political violence. There will be another crash, and probably within the time-frame of a likely 8 year Trump term. The real estate market will crash hard due to retailers going out of business from Amazon's massive market share, and Hollywood will have a simultaneous crash because it has gotten unsustainably huge off of recent trends and good markets. Once that happens, people will have a lot less to loose and you're going to start seeing a lot more political violence from both sides as a result. The right will end up winning, since a lot of the popular support from the left is just astroturf, and rural areas are much more self-sustainable than urban cores. Types like these will get what's coming to them, it'll just be a few more years.

You are literally mentally retarded. Do what I just said and stop being fucking retarded