There are people on Jow Forums who will unironically argue against this

There are people on Jow Forums who will unironically argue against this.

Attached: 927163026.jpg (750x819, 50K)

>One other language
No, fuck that

Everything but the language thing is right, tho.

>another language
no thanks, I'll stick with english, the global language of white domination

there are retards everywhere

>I want the state to be my dad

>teaching taxes
YES GOYIM YOU MUST PAY THESE OR ELSE

Attached: 1513218615309.png (1600x900, 2.32M)

dont want your kids to learn Latin?

ya'll must be heathens

Those really shouldn't be classes. Maybe one, elective on personal finance. It just isn't 7-hours-a-day worth of education.

And nutrition? Jesus christ: eat more plants, moderate your food, don't eat a buncha shit that's highly processed. And get off your fat ass. Ok, class dismissed.

And self-defense "class" for 90 hours? Repeat after me: nine, one, one. Guess what? The facts are in. You respond to violence with violence and it is far more likely that you will get killed than if you didn't fight back. That's a simple fact.

If we're going to pay for education, how about making it worthwhile?
I agree with everything except for second language education, that's just not necessary in America. Have the spic schools teach english.

my high school had all of these required except for self-defense

> there should be classes for the things a married couple could instill in a child with ease

Replace language with shooting sports. Also add in depth constitutional training.

If they were to be forced to learn another language, I'd want it to be something practical like Mandarin or German.
Preferably not Mandarin tho, god forbid someone in HR gets a whiff of my child being fluent in gookspeak and sending them to the mainland.

Accounting, money management, taxes, and credit could all be covered in a single class.

Establishing a job/career and nutrition should only be required for the retarded kids. Like the ones that have to go to classes that teach them how to walk around a grocery store without getting lost.

Self defense from what? Communists? Jellyfish? Mental and emotional instability? This is the only one on this list that’s full-blown retarded. If you want your kid to learn karate sign them up at a dojo. Violence of any form, even in self defense, should not be allowed on school property.

>Americans should be fluent in at least on other language.
Pffffffft fuck you. These kids are barely fluent in English. This part of the suggestions is how you know it was written by someone who has never dealt with a public school in their life.

Attached: 91688771-323F-4D6E-91A4-7DF7D57552BF.jpg (1024x512, 353K)

Parents should be teaching some of these skills to their children between Monster Zero sips

I agree with all of it but that last one will have start earlier than highschool and no Spanish.

god, I hate the "I know the quadratic formula but can't balance a checkbook" meme. It's an excuse for people too stupid to do math.

These are not academic skills, it doesn't NEED to be mandatory; it's best as an elective. I know when I took personal finance it was annoying number crunching and definitions, and everyone in my class just rushed and crammed their way through the work so we could play Quake 3 LAN. It's one of those things that just doesn't register until you actually have to do it as an adult.

And to be honest, you're probably kind of an idiot if you can't easily figure this stuff out anyways.

The jews don't want you to learn about taxes when you're young. There's no good way to describe taxes
>government in the business of extorting its citizens
>other class teaches how government is going bankrupt

The state of civilization. Jews can't have you learning the truth because they don't want your ass to be free

>any if those
>taking an actual class
Fuck off, besides taxes none of those should take longer than an afternoon conversation with your dad and taxes only take longer because faggots keep pushing for more ways of getting out of them instead of just paying a goddamn flat tax or going back to sales tax only.

>nutrition
It already exists, it's called health class, and it's a disaster. If you think kids will change their eating habits because a landwhale with a meter stick tells them, you don't understand burgerland

Zoomer here.

My high school did have a “life” class. Like how to file taxes and have good credit and improve your resume. It was (rightfully) treated as a joke class. It was easy, boring, and not even really pertinent to our lives. I mean we were 17 years old and they tried to teach us how to do taxes? We didn’t even HAVE a credit score yet.

It was a nice try but the things that liberals dream about rarely ever make sense in real life.

The Boy Scouts has merit badges like Personal Fitness and Personal Management

> all of these skills are things your parents should make sure you know
These people who argue for it coming from schools obviously have pretty shit parents who don't want to see their child succeed.

problem with it is the problem with most 'mandatory' things
corruption
who gets to say what good money management and good nutrition are? Those who wish to keep their power will never let the truth get through.

Fine with everything except the last one. If you're in MY country you learn MY fucking language, cunt.

Honestly, if you can learn another language why not, some people are naturally able to think and learn linguistics, just like some people are visual learners blah blah blah

Its just not undeniably useful like the others so its out of place in that list.

U don’t understand our society, do u OP?

Attached: 6BBE316E-2D6C-4472-96BB-01E18C5A9BF5.jpg (262x263, 18K)

spanish is practical too...

extremely practical...

>Accounting
keep track of what you spend
>Money management
don't buy shit you don't need
>Taxes
if you make enough to really worry about this, hire someone
>How to build and keep good credit
Take out credit and pay it back on time
>Establishing a job/career
Find something you somewhat enjoy that's in demand and show up on time
>Nutrition
Don't eat until you feel like you're going to explode
>Self-defense
Buy a gun.

How did any of these require an entire semester of curriculum?

>Americans should be forced

Why dont we force this faggot to shut the shit up

>credit

Nope, debt is for losers

>violence of any form

It teaches discipline, you liberal faggot. My parents put me in ice hockey when I was 9 and the first thing I learned was how to throw a punch. Ice skating was easy after. Every man should know his ability and be able to defend himself. A man that can't defend himself is not a man.

Get out of here, Jose. Build the fuckin wall jesus

Burgers don't have that? We have these courses in our junior high years before high school/vocational school.

School is for academics, not life skills. Your dad teaches you the common sense stuff

The majority of those could be combined into a single class.

you sound butthurt

just pointing out that Spanish is a practical language to learn in the USA

fuck you pussy I carry a gun like a true american

>zoomers
>having dads
lmao

>no shooting/gun class

Sure but no nonwhites allowed

Ice-skatin leaf feggggggggg

Attached: 39ED1A68-9CCA-4E54-A6BC-8C5026A65C93.jpg (320x181, 19K)

>Arithmetic
>Arithmetic
>Arithmetic
>Arithmetic
>Schools have plenty of guidance councilors. Not my fault if you don;t talk to them.
>Arithmetic
>Gun

>accounting
>money management
probably only the jew shills on pol would argue against this.

i dont see anything wrong with it

It's called Home Ec. Yes, I believe it should be mandatory.
Self defence should be the parent's responsability to teach kids to not be pussies. At the very least sign em up for some classes and teach them firearm safety.

>what are "Things your parents should teach you" for 100, Alex?

Five bucks says the guy who made this is black.

>)
fuck that language thing

>Repeat after me: nine, one, one

Yeah, that'll keep you safe. Just pray the response time is measured in seconds, right?

>You respond to violence with violence and it is far more likely that you will get killed than if you didn't fight back. That's a simple fact.

I hope you get the opportunity to show us all how curling up in a ball and begging for mercy has saved your life. You deserve it, you fucking pussy.

I’m not saying you’re wrong. I’m saying this hasn’t been thought through. It teaches discipline to the good students. Schools are not full of good students. You teach them all how to punch and kick and go for the throat and in a week they’re killing each other. The last thing schools need is a bunch of poor minority students that actually know how to fight.

I don’t want all of the black students to be men that can fight. I want them to be little bitches that aren’t killing each other on the playground.

I learned all of this in school, even self-defense although it wasn't really a class. I just liked fighting with friends.

nice list, i comple...
>forced to be fluent in at least one other language
faggot

I have zero issue with this other than the last one. I have said for a few years that there needs to be more emphasis on financial literacy here in Canada; I'm sure Americans need it, too.

As opposed to what gets taught in schools now? How is letting parents teach their kids life skills wodking out?

Debt is a tool the jews give you to enslave yourself. Dont use it.

what about Latin?

underrated

Why not both? Offers welcome reprieve from books and sitting on a desk when kids get to learn stuff like woodcrafting and establishing a camp in a forest. And life skills are needed when you have to choose what kind of a job you're going to study for.

>tfw majored in Accounting
I’m truly shocked at financially illiterate people are. Even something as simple as a budget and people start looking at you like you’re crazy

Latin roots are taught in language arts. Why do you need more than the roots? There’s no point being fluent in a dead language.

About as well as letting schools teach English, history, science and arithmetic. Low IQ people fail across the board

Having good parents is rare in case you haven't looked aroubd you

>forced to learn one other language
they used to force us to learn either french or spanish and after i got my credit for it they took away the requirement
how about you kill yourself

forgot these:
>why the holocaust was a hoax
>why usurers should be hanged
>critical thinking

>one other language
kike detected

Authoritarian leftists are honestly starting to piss me off

>what are parents?

Team Peep

Attached: 2BBBDA8F-915E-443E-BB1D-B7862369F1C0.jpg (1024x693, 167K)

>learning an other language
I’d rather not speak poor

If you're ever in a situation that requires Spanish in the US you've fucked up somewhere

where is the class on how joos are rats who use their jooish tricks to take over and destroy societies with their trick of democracy.

Attached: 1528296319426.jpg (750x816, 128K)

Attached: 9d8.png (800x606, 564K)

I went to school in England and by 10 years old I was fabricating basic circuit boards, doing incredibly basic metallurgy, as well as textile repair and design. Valuable skills, but they require equipment unlike the basic arithmetic behind balancing a checkbook

niggers would never pass HS.

Attached: sheeit.png (800x598, 130K)

Attached: 1471761331027.jpg (306x286, 29K)

Our schools are day care for the most part. You learn how to read and do math if you are in a white school but outside of that it's garbage. Our schools are not conducive to producing productive members of society

>Also add in depth constitutional training.
How do you do that when the average reading level is 6th grade?

Hows that working out?

I took German in high school and it was pretty cool. Too bad the image's OP really just means Spanish or Chinese. Spanish teaching in the US is a joke - most just teach enough to pass the next test and that's it. Which still makes them more fluent than the average Mexican

Like any language but English matters

True, but it doesn't have to be an expensive school to establish those kind of classes. Things you described are also a norm here in pretty much every elementary school.

Accounting, money management, and taxes can be integrated into pre-algebra math classes.
Credit is just money management based upon reaching zero rather than staying above it.
Establishing a Job/Career is literally the entire K-12 system.
Current nutritional guidelines are based upon non-scientific propaganda from farming conglomerates.
You want to teach kids to fight in an environment where teachers touching kids can lead to being fired and where kids touching kids can get them expelled/suspended?
Language fluency should start sooner and be integrated with actual literature.

>be forced to be fluent in more than one language
Yeah a majority of them can only speak fluent spanish at 6 words of english

Yeah I wasn't taught how to balance a check book, but 5 minutes with my bank teller when I opened my first account as an adult cured that. It's that simple.

The other language thing is a shoehorn for Spanish to take over.
The question would be much language and they'll say 'spanish' but the spices will refuse to learn English and so Spanish will take over

lamo

what is latin

>not teaching them that usury is the ultimate evil
Disappointed in you

>government spends social security revenue the year it is collected
>1 million unfunded liability on the head of every worker (medicare, medicaid, SS, government pensions, etc)
>private Jew banks have a special arrangement where they profit lending the country's money to the government
>banks get to type money into existence, every time a mortgage is issued or you run your credit card, money is imagined out of thin air (but don't you dare not pay that debt off)
>the government can inflate your entire life savings down to the cost of a cup of coffee whenever it wants
>the private federal reserve caused the great depression
>taxes don't fund anything, they're just a break on inflation
>half of births in the US are paid by medicaid (in other words, in 20 years half the population is destined to be poor)

Oh by the way, if you don't work and pay plenty of taxes you're a loser

>t. dumb mutts and a dog fucker
Learning multiple languages is a sign of high class traditionally - the elites in Rome often spoke and wrote in Greek
I agree with all this except the fact that schooling should be mandatory. The fact is the majority of the population are high-functioning retards that will just settle into some wage-cuck job.
We need to make apprenticeships and familial professions the norm again. Only the noblest/most intelligent need education. Read Thucydides

Most americans even whites are barely fluent in english

One Country
One Language
One Flag

I dont know a single American who doesn't speak more than one language. Of course, that is irrelevant. Everyone who matters learns English because we own your asses.

Remember when basically every university forced people to learn Latin and Greek?

>banks get to type money into existence, every time a mortgage is issued or you run your credit card, money is imagined out of thin air (but don't you dare not pay that debt off)
Thats not how it works. You seem to have a problem with digital currency and yet find no issue with coins and paper money even when their value is also similarly "perceived value" only. You want to go back to trading squirrel pelts?

Never left your spic neighborhood eh paco?

durrr what am Latin

>nutrition
This would do more harm than good. There's a pamphlet at my workplace with a section on health, and the advise to 'maintain a healthy weight' is eat 5 fruit and veg a day, specifically listing juice as an option, and eat large amounts of wholegrain foods. It would be difficult to advise anything worse without entering the realm of pure absurdity.

> other language
Latin or Attic Greek and we're good.

Attached: quote-the-impediment-to-action-advances-action-what-stands-in-the-way-becomes-the-way-marcus-aureliu (850x400, 38K)

Firearms training should be mandatory in all schools.
Also the second language thing is a good idea IF they have more than French and Spanish. German, Italian, Gaelic, Dutch, all are languages I would have taken but they forced me into Spanish.
Good European languages just aren't offered around here.