Are sagging pants beta?

What do sagging pants symbolize in African culture? Is it a sign representing willing homosexuality? Is this how beta males escape bullying by alpha niggers, by signalling to them that they're open to receiving cocks? Many other species also simulate the role of the female to avoid punishment by alphas. Redpill me on the nigger sag lads.

Attached: nigger xray.jpg (500x375, 21K)

People don’t sag pants in Africa.

But in American prisons gay black inmates would offer their assholes by sagging. Over time it meant you were down for giving the homies some lovin. Then it mean you were just down for the homies. Then it just became a gang thing. Then wannabe gangbangers adopted it.

Sagging isn’t as popular nowadays, it’s seen as 30 year old X-Box playing loser nigga who works in a warehouse tier now.

It started in poor black families that gave their hand-me-downs to their younger siblings, even when they didn't fit. So you ended up with a bunch of lil niglets running around with baggy clothes and since blacks view struggle and poverty as a badge of honor, they adopted the tradition of wearing clothes that don't fit to show how under-funded and proud they are. After that it became a fashion statement and dumb nigs want to show off how much "culture" they have by using more shit that doesn't fit right.

>it’s seen as 30 year old X-Box playing loser nigga who works in a warehouse tier now.
that's not true, look at all the zoomer niggers still sagging everywhere

Attached: file.png (715x535, 603K)

nah you're both wrong, the point is to show off the buttcheeks and anus

Attached: file.png (420x315, 257K)

Simple. If you're not wearing pants or jeans that lower your sperm count, you're not dressing properly.

Your pic is from like 2006

Sagging is boomer tier

Saw two 18 year old blacks sagging on the bus last week dude.

>2006
womp womp

Attached: file.png (1022x882, 548K)

They honestly have no idea how fucking stupid they look

its to signal to old cruising white men that you're renting out your booty

Always seemed pretty fucking gay to me.

a tear tattoo beside the eye meant you were someone's bitch too

It's a prison thing. Saggy pants means you "belong" to someone

Attached: 1538011395750.jpg (659x506, 78K)

no it means you've popped someone

Chicago, here. Sagging everywhere. Look derives from prison culture, where all laces, ties and belts are confiscated upon arrest, anything to harm yourself or others while incarcerated. They believe Wearing this look outside of prison gives them street cred and it's a way to announce to others that they've done time, so not to fuck with them.

Attached: frog.png (827x827, 1.2M)

>Posts 4 year old image triumphantly
Weak

Partially prison culture, because the pants don't fit
Partially because they are "stolen" and don't fit.

Basically it goes way back to "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta:"

"Real gangsta ass niggas don't run for shit
'cause real gangsta ass niggas can't run fast"

Wearing pants like that says 2 things: they won't run from trouble, they stay and fight. And it says they don't work

yeah I think so, I always figured it was how they signal they're on the down low.

rich neegas be wearing fancy belts and dont sag as much because they wanna show off their belt buckle...the heaviest saggers are them broke neegas

it a lot like white dudes wearing hat backwards

So you can give better bro-jobs?

They're Epsilon

>doing damage control over nigger fashions on Jow Forums
Trayvon pls stahp

Attached: My sides.jpg (340x340, 22K)

Is this the retarded shit they put out in all those fake prison docs now? You don't have your pants in prison. Sagging pants comes from jail where they take away belts.

>People don’t sag pants in Africa.
Africans emulate most of African American culture and some Africans do indeed sag

it's literally meant for "im down for being assfucked."

This is the black version of cuckface, or "the onions grin" that beta's put on to show that they are not a threat to women, or men. Pic related.

Attached: wq2z0cv9vbb01.jpg (1080x1585, 844K)

>African culture

Attached: lel.jpg (181x200, 6K)

RARE