80% of men are below average in looks ()

>80% of men are below average in looks (i.imgur.com/2MstAzl.gif)

>All people see themselves as above average (cbsnews.com/news/everyone-thinks-they-are-above-average/)

Well, Jow Forums, are YOU attractive (genetically fit)?

A common theme amongst cope-alots is asking, "how do you know if you're attractive?"

But see, if you have to ask then you're assuredly average at best and NOT attractive.

How would you know if you were smart? You would probably realize after grasping new concepts quickly, doing very well on your tests, being told you were special or smart.
How would you know if you were athletic? You would know after looking at your fit body in the mirror, winning sports competitions, being complimented on your agility, strength.

Well, IT'S THE SAME DEAL FOR BEING ATTRACTIVE, you fucking MORONS. You. WOULD. KNOW.
Even if you didn't like your reflection too much, you would KNOW you were attractive by doing well on tinder, having greater reception among girls and people in general, being complimented on your looks. And primarily, because YOU ATTRACT. Attractiveness doesn't just mean you have an easier time with girls; it also means everybody - both women AND MEN - will treat you better, come up to you, give you more opportunities than your unattractive peers.

Are you still clinging on to your last cope of girls being too shy or afraid of rejection, dipshits? Guess fucking what - girls are NOT shy. They are just as capable of striking up conversations and approaching guys, and almost always if they find a guy attractive they WILL act on it. You fucking retarded pieces of shit. I don't care if a girl flips her hair in your direction and sustains eye contact for 2.52 seconds and tilts her body towards you by 43 degrees or acts polite to you. Being ATTRACTIVE means you literally ATTRACT girls. That doesn't mean you make them give you autistic "IOIs", it means THEY ARE DRAWN TO YOU LIKE MAGNETS TO EACH OTHER.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-08-08T16-37-28.016Z.png (964x1794, 931K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134531/
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1
businessinsider.com/studies-show-the-advantages-of-being-beautiful-2013-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/

>How Important is Physical Attractiveness in the Marriage Market? (tl;dr very)
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

>Attractive people associated with all positive personality traits
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018

>Height is extremely important
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

>Your face heavily affects your entire life
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

>Why don't smart teens have sex? (study with 1k+ people)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134531/

>Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>Love at first sight is real
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real

>On tinder bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 22% of women, top 78% of women compete for the top 20% of men
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>It takes 13ms for people to differentiate attractive faces from unattractive faces
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1

Also see:
businessinsider.com/studies-show-the-advantages-of-being-beautiful-2013-6

bump for truth

i was scouted at a bar by international recruiting agents of Wilhelmina, a huge modelling agency out of Paris and London and Milan. They wanted to hire me on the spot, and I ended up getting a job in my city. Made a few grand easy before I moved away.

As for getting girls, I do pretty well. Consistently attract like 8/9's.

Hahahaha, you really think we don’t get laid huh? I love delusional faggots like you.

>80%
>below average

attractive but i have anxiety and the idea of forming relationships scares me because i think most people are trash.

the good people who i've dated i distance myself from because i'm trash..

please help me :(

>80%
>"average"

>attractive but i have anxiety
i always lol at this delusion

yeah, just look at the stormcel meetups

Oh god anons. It’s not fair. Some people have all the luck. How do I live like this? It’s not fair.

The good thing about being a man is all you need is wealth

I'd like to say average when I look at myself in the mirror, but when I look at myself in a photo I look like a retard. So below average.

I don't think you understand how percentage works.

I don't think they understand what average means.

When I look at myself in the mirror I look average. When I look at myself in a photo I look retarded.
So overall probably below average.

women arent good at math, no surprise.

31 women at 29 years old.
I am doing okay but I am most definitely not overly attractive. Slightly above average, I'd say.

Lift you absolute faggots wtf

I live in NYC. You know how many girls I see with utterly unattractive guys who DO NOT have money??? Guys who are short, weak, far from handsome. Most women can't get that small percentage of men who are super handsome. When I see "get" I mean have a relationship of any sort besides being a cum receptacle for the handsome guy. Most women don't want to be hurt so they shoot super low.

op is a faggot

i’m above average looking but i’m socially retarded and also lazy. have gotten thousands of tinder matches (based on looks) but i hate talking to girls i don’t know so i have only fucked one thot on there.

My 3 years of experience working as a j.c.penney's underwear model has taught me 2 important lessons.

#1 Don't listen to what the negative Nancys say.They haven't lived your life.

#2 Please be respectful of other forms of life that may know even more about the world including gender classification and simple small particle physics.

Thanks for making me feel better about myself. Here I was thinking girls liked my sense of humor.

>meme flag
>comes on a manchirian resume writing board to insult people
>OP is confirmed a faggot

>80% [...] are below average

Women tend to find men more attractive after they get to know them a bit. A man can go from average to very attractive over the course of a few days. Why do you think they had that dumb show where the woman fell in love with the lion face guy who lived in the sewer

i love the stafford shirts man keep it up

>All people see themselves as above average
No fucking NPC normalfag vapid whores think they are above average and also think they are "all people."
Fucking die.

haha yeah

are rated below average

I've seen some pretty ugly dudes with hot women. that ugly ass gamer gook with that 10/10 blonde for starters

i lol'd

I've seen some pretty ugly dudes with hot women. that ugly ass gamer gook with that 10/10 blonde for starters

>women only care about things that look good
Imagine my shock

>80% of men are below average in looks
>80%
>below average
>average
what

i lol'd

It's possible, here's a few numbers to demonstrate:

average = 26/5 = 5.2

80% of those numbers are below average.

> 80% are below average
Holes can't math, except to divide by zero.

Attached: barbie-hates-math-518x274.png (518x274, 238K)

>tfw had a dream last night that a girl liked me and gave me a hug
i can't do this anymore, bros. i can't deal with the fact that the my dreams are the only place where i feel important to someone

pic is me

am I attractive?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (548x974, 25K)

Feels good being attractive

Joe Rogan/10

Average: 0.2
80% are below average...
Jow Forums brainlets

Maybe if you had some fucking hair
Nice shirt by the way lol

I'm married, faggot.

I hate you fucking zoomers.

I'm okay with being ugly. Weird thing is that I lost my virginity at 14 and had lots of cute girlfriends through high school, despite being a fat kid with a mustache whose mom cut his hair. Then I started working out, got a good job and a good wardrobe, but it all dried up in my 20s. Now 33 and have to put in serious effort to bed a fatty. Not sure what happened.

While you're right, that's not even the point. Below-average looking is a value judgement. Like saying "Below-average food". It just means most women rate most men as being unattractive

I knew I was attractive being even as a guy I got hit on by pretty much anything/everything that moved when in my early 20s. I also know when I lost it being if I gained too much weight and sort of put low effort into my hair/clothing I would become like glass to women.
Something that really stood out being I was never just ignored as I'm 6 foot 1. Then I cut my hair and hey back to being noticed again.
oh and of course the random gold digger issue. Like shorts + tshirt + $$$$ Omega watch and if she is the sort to even bother to check the watch she notices and hey even more attractive.

i had no problem getting laid before i got marrued and women still flirt with me even with the ring on

>people used to call me something like "little uglo" as a kid

The game was over before it even began.

Women are more likely to be attracted to you if you're already with someone. My guess is it's because it goes from her judging your qualities alone to her comparing herself to another girl.

The point is how can 80% be below average retard

The point is how can 80% be below average retard

good looking guy here. i'm a waiter at a restaurant and i get compliments all the time from tables, i've gotten numbers from men and women, all the girls i work with come and hug me when i get to work and a few of them tell me "bye handsome" when they leave. people usually always smile at me when i make eye contact and i've really never had a problem getting a job as long as i make it to the interview portion. the world is shallow as fuck.

I don't care desu I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow doing things I enjoy that don't involve other people.

Attached: c6af24cada3b88dea96e004b2d1ef9c358614476a9bd61ecd7e878a16c256c00.png (540x500, 3K)