Burn the Coal, Get Burned Alive

>Another mistrial declared in murder case of cheerleader burned alive

>A hung jury forced a mistrial in the case of a Mississippi man accused of setting 19-year-old Jessica Chambers on fire and killing her.

>Jurors reported they couldn’t reach a verdict Monday in the week-long trial of 29-year-old Quinton Tellis, who faced capital murder charges for the second time in Panola County Circuit Court.

>Judge Gerald Chatham Clarence declared the mistrial after a day and a half of deliberation when jurors were unable to reach a unanimous decision. Initial proceedings ended under the same circumstances.

>Tellis was accused of dousing the teen cheerleader with gasoline then torching her car in December 2014 on a rural road in Courtland.

Prosecutors alleged Tellis met up several times with the teen, who was a recent acquaintance, on the day of her gruesome murder.

nypost.com/2018/10/01/another-mistrial-declared-in-murder-case-of-cheerleader-burned-alive/

archive.fo/Rno3q

Attached: quentintellis.jpg (618x410, 76K)

Toll paid with interest

White girls in particular are really stupid and insecure.

PAY THE TOLL, BECOME THE COAL

God fucking damm it, you made me spill my milk all over myself

Attached: smug doom 1.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

>Tellis was accused of dousing the teen cheerleader with gasoline

why go to such lengths anyway?

>mistrial after a day and a half of deliberation

That's it? They should be forced to argue for at least a month.

she nasty anyways.

The jury probably had sensible white people wanting to convict and a bunch of nigs refusing to send a good boy putting his life back together to prison

Niggers will never convict one of their gud boys for the murder of a white person. No point even taking them to trial. The European model of trials and justice doesn't work with a black population. White people will figure this out eventually and start acting accordingly. Lynching needs to be a thing again.

bump

Yes, all interracial relationships end in the white person getting murdered. White couples never murder each other. This is logical.

She paid the toll by turning into coal.

>three time dat ho fetch me original recipe
>what ain what I axed fo
>imma teach dat bitch bout extra crispy

>Couldn't reach a verdict
What the fuck is wrong with people? Having a nigger on trial alone, it's a good majority % that they're guilty. Why? Because it's a fucking nigger.

>He also claimed to investigators thatburn marks on his own body were from playing a bonfire game.

here, lads

Attached: black-crime-white-female-Another-mistrial-declared-in-murder-case-of-cheerleader-burned-alive.jpg (685x2285, 293K)

>coalburner
Toll paid in full
S

LOL'd hard.

L m f a o

she was a nasty whore anyways. too bad the nigger didnt get lynched though

>letting totally random people decide in complicated criminal cases
Why do americans do this?

ugly big nose typical violent nigger

but... mistrial?

oh no no no

Only American and polish women burn coal XD

Because a jury of "peers" used to mean whites. Back before globalist-lefttist Jews started accelerating white genocide 100 years ago.

>mysides

+5

>Toll paid in full

Attached: thisone.jpg (1140x760, 91K)

Don't make these 21-year-old doomer memes, get out of my fucking head

Attached: 1523471115601.jpg (404x399, 31K)

Brain-Washed Nigger Whore...

RIP - Mud-Whore...

Attached: NIGGERSJEWS.jpg (448x640, 45K)

Need to bring back official toll payment images

Kike psyop made them think that everyone is "equal."

doomer is a psyop to drive us into a state of fear dont fall for it

Attached: me.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

Burt the coal, become coal.

Based black man solving coalburner problem. All blacks who fuck white whores should kill them later. World would be better place.

Why do white girls keep doing this? What do they think is going to happen to them with those exciting and dangerous friends?