He was half Syrian

He was half Syrian.

So why are you against immigrants?

Attached: 104300870-steve_jobs.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 100K)

You are half-autistic

Why are you still here?

He was a criminal
>letting Chinese people work until they died
>stealing EU tax money
>producing tons of garbage by not using the USB standard, which is also against the EU law
>making products that make themself unusable slow after an update

Invents what became the most popular gadget worldwide. US could have been the only producer of the must have item on the century. Hands production to China to make more billions than he already had. Dies a few years later... What a piece of shit.

Because of one guy being half immigrants

"Muh now you have to be pro migration and let anybody in"

With that retarded way of thinking I suggest you get a head transplant OP

Test

>sabotages the IIgs to promote his underpowered 68000 meme machine
fag.
I posted this before. I think it didn't show up.
m00t pls fix 4chinz

>Hands production to China to make more billions than he already had.

There's no way American's could do what the gooks did in 2008. They didn't have the precision tools and training to make iPhones.

American's can't even do it now.

The decline of Western society can be directly linked to proliferation of 'smart' tech. Fuck this guy right in his dead, pozzed ass.

Imagine how much he might have helped syria if he had stayed there. Every time we take someone from a 3rd world or developing country that's a person who isn't going to be a doctor, engineer, entrepreneur etc in that country. Do you think it's right to constantly plunder the best people from across the world?

He wasn't an immigrant, his father was.

Imagine how much he might have helped syria if he had stayed there. Every time we take someone from a 3rd world or developing country that's a person who isn't going to be a doctor, engineer, entrepreneur etc in that country. Do you think it's right to constantly plunder the best people from across the world?

Americans sue each other for destroying people's lifes everyday just for money, a businessman does something legal to get more millions and he is an asshole.

Against illegal immigrants
And against legal immigration that is unfettered, that does not impose strict requirements on newcomers for them to be allowed to stay (working, actually integrating), in numbers that jeopardize a strong prevalence of the local culture and not coupled with laws and practices that avoid the creation of ghettos.

Did I say he was? I said he's half Syrian you fucking mong.

WTF I want to import millions of pakis, Somalians, and Salvadorans and send them to school with my daughter now

he was also a faggot who died from aids

>manufacture all kinds of space age aerotech shit
>couldn't figure out how to glue parts together

Yeah, I'm sure the fact the chinks make like $1 an hour with zero regulations didn't come into play at all.

Yeah good luck making an iPhone in USA for $237.

>turned computers into easy to understand normie cancer
>by extension responsible for social media, mass surveillance, planned obsolescence and everything else wrong with computers today
>icon of unchecked consumerism
>brought us the ipad to digitally lobotomize our children
>narcissistic dickhead that walked out on his family
Wew

>oh no, Apple wouldn’t be able to maintain it’s 300% markup
>even worse, that money would go to my own countrymen, how despicable!

Syrians are unironically based. The problem with "refugees" is that they weren't limited to Syrians. Syria's history is rich and historically very Christian (and currently Christian protective) and very intelligent, until it came under assault by Jews. Globalist Jews are funding jihadists. Mainstream media (Jewish media) calls those ISIS jihadists "rebels" to fool retards into supporting the overthrow of Assad using false flags. Zog has wanted to take over Syria since plans were drawn in the 80s in the Jewish CIA.

I'm not referring to Steve Jobs.

Attached: syrian.jpg (2048x2985, 795K)

Steve Jobs was an ass. Apple had/has a toxic environment. He didn't even bathe properly.

Fuckers not letting me get past the googily captcha. Help I'm being oppressed!

Attached: gas_button.jpg (522x386, 30K)