Hmmm

hmmm

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/01/science-teacher-had-sex-pupil-plane-telling-boy-made-pregnant/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 9.59.19 PM.png (1072x874, 877K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45709205
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice

That wasn’t on the flight plan

dumb ugly old hag frustrated that no one wants to settle with such a whore after she rode the cock carousel during her whole youth, gets full of delusions and self resentment, hates white men because they are the only men of value but won't settle with trash whore thots like her. fuck, what's left to do ? simple : target the loser kid of your class, the one everyone mocks for being a virgin and loser, easy weak target to groom and have sex with. feel empowered, get back in delusions and eventually gets her baby from a young male.

the absolute state of white women. single mother cat ladies, the pure cancer of the white race.

well put, but you forgot
>nice

Based

Attached: crying-tears-of-joy-emoji-250x248.jpg (250x248, 8K)

If the sexes were reversed there would be hysteria over all these cases of male teachers sleeping with their students. Since it's women abusing their authority over young males it's not only of no concern, it's "Nice".

Those are big jugs

I'm sure he's just glad to be getting some pussy

Wow hot take

I fucked my teacher once, too.
I was in year 4, and he was very gentle.

the nice meme, besides originating from south park, gained its foothold here because 10 years ago most of this site were the loser virgin kid in school, and a majority definitely wanted to fuck / get fucked by their teachers, males ofcourse, theres no debate boys majorly enjoy it. However, with the coming years the roastie menace got out of control, hence the number of nice posts decreased, and posts like started to appear, we need to grow up out of our childish sentiments and start seeing the problem as the problem it is

big if true

Attached: omg.jpg (600x451, 27K)

The “nice” maymay makes sense. Anyone here who had the experience of being a 14 yo boi knows wed have humped just about any hag at that age of maximum virgo horniness

Nice

Note how women "have sex with" children.

Yes. It's always "have sex with", "seduce", or other wording meant to make light of the crime. They avoid calling it preying on, or grooming, when it's another female teacher.

Tell me again. Why do women have the vote?

you cant really groom a man, or prey on him, if anything this is a sign of natural woman inferiority and its imprint in both language and culture

and most of the time they just get a slap on the wrist the cunts

weak men

men and women are different. deal with it

we are dealing with it by discussing how to strip them of all rights, you cunt. Tits or gtfo

Let me guess. The boy is a nigger.

>you cant really groom a man, or prey on him
You most certainly can when the male is a teenager, and the woman has authority over him.

Thanks for stating the obvious. Your point being?

>Since it's women abusing their authority over young males

Is it an abuse of authority though? I mean are these guys thinking "wow it's so hot that she's older and world-weary", or are they just keen to fuck anything remotely female?

I don't mean to make the "boys and girls are different" argument, but honestly, I'm pretty sure if that kid was a 45 year old senator he'd still do it.

>if that kid was a 45 year old senator
Glad to see youre back australia

The funniest part was when another student found out, and blackmailed her for sex.

Attached: Ef5to.gif (220x216, 186K)

He shouldn't have put the flaps up

Based.

Damn, that means she's been raped!

Attached: 1439544804461.png (300x300, 128K)

test

For (You).

lucky kid

You're a big guy!

Neither was the time I banged 2 flight attendants in my hotel

Attached: 20181002_052825.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

Shes increasing the white population.
MAGA

You know that sperm banks exist, right?

Based

Pics or it didn't happen

True.
Teenagers are easily influenced, their brain is underdeveloped and they are driven by impulse. Sex from a early age sets them up for a degenerate life.
Getting the women pregnant probably never crossed the boys mind.

Lol you are already on that point?

Just kidnap someone.

She stuck her clit in his eyeball?

He didn't fathered so good!

>Wilson told him she was pregnant with his baby but would have an abortion
Burn the witch.

Best part of this story is she is physics scientist.

And just yesterday that male scientist explained how men are reason we have physics and women are useless at it .

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45709205

haha no , it makes them see life and reality for what it truly is
people who are virgins until old age are delusional 100% of the time

"school camping trip to Swaziland"

Nigger man-boy confirmed. What fucking school goes to an African rape shithole for a goddamn camping trip, not a white school. And it's well known that 15 year old nogs are already developed like they are 35, so the title of the article should be "coal burning roastie sent to prison for being a coal burning roastie". Pic related.

Attached: chart-of-assaultsxlsx.jpg (1584x1224, 177K)

99.99999999999%

of a yes to that one.

Attached: whitewomen19.jpg (632x669, 73K)