LADS THEY JUST CANCELLED THE FISA RELEASE

Attached: 76532435.jpg (920x700, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vVX8QihFhZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: w7zur81gclxy.jpg (1121x755, 86K)

bump

got a source? pls spoonfeed

Source or fuck off meme flag faggot.

Attached: 7645324675465.jpg (489x501, 98K)

What a chicken shit. The absolute state of this president.

> immediately declassify pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court, used to justify surveillance of Carter Page, as well as “all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.”

>This applies to FBI interviews with Bruce Ohr, a former DOJ official who met with British spy Christopher Steele, author of the notorious and unverified “Trump dossier” funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign through the opposition research firm Fusion GPS. Ohr’s wife, Nellie, was employed by Fusion GPS at the time.

>And also to text messages of former FBI Director James Comey and Assistant Director Andrew McCabe, as well as former FBI agent Peter Strzok and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, related to the Russia investigation.

Drumpf is a phony and a fraud. Spread the word: mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

the report would immediately declassify*

test

the report would immediately declassify*

Poles are subhuman filth. Literally the somewhat white niggers of Europe.

So he is saying he still wants them released and quickly but they need to be reviewed.

Hmmmmmmm

I'm thinking 4d chess, the kavanaugh thing is all over the media atm if he drops them now then either the brewski brett false allegations that the dems paid for or the for a drop will have less impact on their own merits as screen time in the media will be split

I think the plan is let the brett investigation play out and when the truth drops and is being talked about and people are engaged with what the dems have done BOOM!!!! drop the FISA shit and completely BTFO the dems again before the midterms

Keep the faith anons

Attached: 1538263798662m.jpg (724x1024, 115K)

Retarded as fuck, two week old tweets.

Nothing has changed

Retard. He knows exactly what he's doing, we've already discussed this. You need to lurk more so you know what's going on.

>le 4D Chess
youtube.com/watch?v=vVX8QihFhZA

Attached: 7465684.jpg (676x576, 95K)

Retard. He’s protecting the deep state. I’d love to see you spin it any other way. Fuck off back to the_donald.

oh lord you're fresh of the plebbit I see

Those tweets are a month old.
Stop bumping this slide thread.
Sage in all fields.

Sage, Krassenstein fuck

56% talking, jej

fuck off. bump

fuck off cunts. bump