India least safe country in the world to be a woman

cnn.com/2018/06/25/health/india-dangerous-country-women-survey-intl/index.html

Get your excuses lined up please Pajeets, or do you admit to being thirsty little vagene grabbers?

To be worse than everywhere in Africa you must litterally be like
> see woman
> want to give pinus
> rape mode activate

No wonder the bongs had to beat you like eggs for a couple of centuries

Attached: c5390c4d4360b33aa437e0bf0b77e655.jpg (1920x2880, 427K)

Yeah, so they all go to the west and hit on their male co-workers, especially if they're white. I actually find it obnoxious, because some of them are like east Asians in that they look younger than they are so you think they're early 20s and obviously not married. Also, they don't wear wedding rings, at best some of them have a wedding necklace... Which you can't see under her shirt.

Never been hit on by an Indian chick in the UK.

The only immigrant chicks who seem to hit on me are eastern europeans.

I see plenty of fresh arrival pajeets giving all the white girls the thirsty stare though

>USA ranked 10th
oh so its bullshit

How? I can't imagine they're better off than in fucking Niggerland.

Pajeets are fucked in the head

Attached: 176c3df972aaf57e76b079add6b83e892b4a53343170c84f40245534dbf765a4.jpg (591x636, 64K)

Just ask them point blank if they are married. Break the ice right there.

There are literally countries who only let women drive this year. And warzones.
But still if USA wasn't 10th this would've been a meme by now.

open bob

>CNN video
>already see shit on streets
HAAAAAaaaaa

Is my cloud fare working

Because of rapings.
Could be that there are less reports in Africa but Somali, Congo and Nigeria were on the list and lower than India

>1. India
>2. Afghanistan
>3. Syria
>4. Somalia
>5. Saudi Arabia
>6. Pakistan
>7. Democratic Republic of Congo
>8. Yemen
>9. Nigeria
>10. United States

In India women can't complain, because nobody will listen. In Africa police is corrupt, but they are more or less equally corrupt, there is no caste division. If you are poor caste you go absolutely no rights in India.

Around here, when I see Indian guys they seem very clueless about women. They have this hungry look towards pretty much any local girl who is not deformed but when they try to interact they are clumsy and almost cute in a very cringy way.

Arab fesh arrivals are the ones who tend to behave weird and aggressive. As if it was sort of black friday for pussy and they have never seen a woman before.

arabs go crazy for whatever isnt allowed back home. the middle eastern students that come here for university are infamous for getting drunk pretty much every day because they cant back home.

>least safe country in the world to woman
>like that is not a good thing
>more like the most based country in the world then
>just imagine how scared the woman can be that they need a men to go outside like a real country have to be
>just imagine finally using your protective instinct towards woman with an actual benefit to yourself and not in detriment to yourself like gay western countries.
And that's about it thanks pajeets.

Thot patrol level 100%. Yayyy. God I love my country.

Just imagine your car breaks down when picking up your rape baby from somewhere and she gets raped because youre intake filter is stuffed with feces

Yes, that too. They loose control very easy with drinking and partying. Like me and my friends when we were teenagers but we are talking about grown men here. Some over 30 who cannot handle a few beers and a couple shots.

Back to Indians, I just remembered one thing that illustrates how Indians, on the other hand, deal with women. I walked past a whore house a coupe weeks ago and there was this Indian guy, goofy and nerdy, fucking shaking and crying by the door, as if he was desperate to get in but was too afraid to deal with the whores.

Thot patrol level 100%. Yayyy!

God I love my country.

(Btw I wish this was true. India has a population of more than a billion so yes, there are more rapes, but not more rapes per capita though)

Shut it paki

This is obviously a stretch of the truth.

African and Muslims countries treat their women much worse, but it goes against (((their))) agenda to tell the truth.

Not to say India isn’t sexist as hell though.

qt pajeets can flee here desu

Attached: qtpoo.jpg (1080x720, 195K)

Who cares ?
The Hindus are neanderthals and they don't have the right to exist.

I can hear their bitchy tone from here, no thanks

Attached: 1531678867048.jpg (158x202, 9K)

>not wanting to rape the high cast indian women
What is wrong with you?

Come to the balkans. You will find gypsythots who look loke this scum.
Take one back to straya so they dont breed here...thanks in advance.

I assume all brown people are terrorists and shoot then in the head.

Depends on the state. In some villages of the state of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, and East India, yes I can imagine there are probably some women there who are locked up in a room since over a decade. South Mumbai, the main towns of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai are probably the safest places in India. I don't trust people of any other states to be civilized.

Depends on the state. In some villages of the state of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, and East India, yes I can imagine there are probably some women there who are locked up in a room since over a decade. South Mumbai, the main towns of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai are probably the safest places in India. I don't trust people of any other states to be civilized.

Top tier gypsy post

Based brown sharters.

Fucking state of women thinking they deserve safety.

>At number 10 was the United States, the only Western country to be included. The foundation said this was directly related to the #MeToo movement.
How am I supposed to take this survey seriously.

That's what I thought when I saw it, the first nine are solid and then ten is there to make a political point. I don't know what the author expected because it stands out like a bad joke.

I work with some Indians in London they have family in India they openly amdit that it dangerous for women they make jokes about men calling random numbers trying to call women they say Delhi is bad and unsafe for young women it safer to not let your daughter out alone than to let go out alone in some places

on the (((news))) the other day it said 1200 pajeets took over a cruise ship and ruined it for everyone and took creeper shots of the white girls

It's not a secret since all those tourist gang rapes happened back 2012-2014.

That is what I call true Chads, I bet white boys just sat there and took it like the weak cucks they are.

>The large number of women alleging sexual misconduct since then is the reason the US has been included on the list
>alleging
>The United States...was ranked sixth for non-sexual violence
pure bullshit

g-gib qt dark featured,pale waifu nao

Attached: 125123.png (640x604, 237K)