Whats the go with waiting for hour's to post?

Whats the go with waiting for hour's to post?
one person says cp dump another says government leak, or is it just shit servers?

Attached: 1538436252914s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Idk

I think some poo coded the party hats wrong

it's the jews

Most likely this, but the jews

Some fag from bongland threatened with DDoS. He posted a photo of himself wearing an "Anomalous" mask and warned that he was a region (?1) and that eventually he would forgive & forget. He ended his post with the latin phrase "Expecto Patronum". I'm not sure what this all means, but I got goosebumps on my arms...

Attached: 1462217528228.jpg (612x536, 47K)

Probably part of the investigation

Attached: edog.jpg (643x1003, 86K)

wtf are you talking about
test

wow that is scary af desu.
have we finally been beaten?

some hotpockets were exposed by user who posted proofs of their degenerate activites

extreme cringe

Stop right there criminal scum.

Attached: gemelos-bogdanoff4.jpg (805x453, 47K)

with this kind of bullshit it is ALWAYS the gliw in the dark CIA niggerkikes trying to scrub the internet of some information that got out while also stemming the flow of it, since theyre hitting doublecuck now that means they stumbled on the infoleak as well
in situations like these it helps to be able to have contacts with anons outside of the honeypots to try and figure it out snd also to help spread/offline archive the info they're trying to suppress
if it got posted to purityspiral too then that would be it

IT'S THE KIKES

Attached: pierce-6.png (205x167, 53K)

Test

DA JOOZ

Attached: DA JOOZ.jpg (520x458, 82K)

Hacked by GNAA. They're behind this

Attached: 1200px-Gnaa-logo.png (1200x397, 29K)

the hrc huma abedin tape was leaked here again. First time was in april and the whole site kept being taken offline

mook and jewflare stress testing. move along.

as in a link to the video or directly posted as a video? either way they have systems in place to prevent it from being uploaded anywhere, in order to do it they would have had to make changes to the video to change its frame by frame data footprints

EVERYTHING IS COLLAPSING VARG WAS RIGHT THEY@RE SHUTTING IT DOWN

Attached: img_5336.jpg (1066x1600, 214K)

>either way they have systems in place to prevent it from being uploaded anywhere,
how do you know?

>as in a link to the video or directly posted as a video?
links, people were saying it was the hrc/huma videos. In april webm's and screenshots were leaked here and on all the chans

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-222137_Brave.jpg (1080x3189, 767K)

This is getting ridiculous. Harder to post now than it has been all day.

Me on the right

>Some leakerfag likely tried to dump some shit here or on infinity
>They slow down the post time so that the NSA can filter through every post and block the leaker from posting if he tries again
>Meanwhile the FBI tries to track him down if he's in the US, or the CIA tries to track him down and crack a barbel across his neck if he's abroad

Just fucking catch him so we can go back to normal. Also, pls have a dead man's switch.

Attached: 1537006037696.jpg (606x421, 46K)

It's fixed now. Either DDOS or server ma8ntainance.

lucky dog