Anyone here actually Jow Forums?

Anyone here actually Jow Forums?
For a long time now I've felt like I've been surrounded by LARPers, neckbeard wannabes, and degenerates on this board.
Anyone here actually not play vidya, not do drugs, not take meds, lift, believe in God, have a successful life and eat right?
Mildly concerning to the sheer amount fakes that claim to be "enlightened", yet engage in degeneracy.

Attached: download (3).jpg (235x215, 7K)

Started posting here fairly recently (been lurking since 15) after the mde community on reddit got the shoah. It was a wholesome community that didn't encourage degenerate shit even ironically and for that I was grateful. I'm a single dad that eats and lives healthy, belongs to a great eastern Orthodox community, and stays drug free other than occasionally hitting my friends "weed pen" once and awhile.

This is still Jow Forums dude. That means autism. I don't mean to project, but I assume most people here fit that demographic more than Ned Flanders.

>not play vidya

Go back and forth but I'm honestly not a big gamer,just play some old PS2 and psp games to blow off stress

>Not do drugs

Never have,don't drink either and quit smoking a bunch of time ago

>Not take meds

Don't take any

>lift

Do some cardio,rounds on the bag,lift occasionally

>Believe in God

I don't need to worships Semitic kike god's or follow desert hebrew religious,I'm god thanks

>Have a successful life and eat right?

Eat right yes but it could be better, trying to get my shit is together and move up on life like everybody else

Yes, I don't do any of those things but I have on secret obsession. Chicks with dicks

I have a wife who is a stay at home mom, five kids, the oldest in-line to be the valedictorian of her high school class, my youngest has not yet turned three but he is in the early stages of reading, I have received numerous awards in my field of work, I make over a hundred thousand a year, I understand religion but I am not religious, I am philosophical and I'm very well-read in the classics. I am also a long-term user here on Jow Forums. Over the years I have played a small role in some of the best work Jow Forums has put out.

I have a wife who is a stay at home mom, five kids, the oldest in-line to be the valedictorian of her high school class, my youngest has not yet turned three but he is in the early stages of reading, I have received numerous awards in my field of work, I make over a hundred thousand a year, I understand religion but I am not religious, I am philosophical and I'm very well-read in the classics. I lift weights and bicycle. I am an avid outdoorsman and an expert shot with both rifles and pistols.

I am also a long-term user here on Jow Forums. Over the years I have played a small role in some of the best work Jow Forums has put out.

>Anyone here actually Jow Forums?
no, it's just CIA now. we've taken over.
>For a long time now I've felt like I've been surrounded by LARPers, neckbeard wannabes, and degenerates on this board.
no it was just our bots.
>Anyone here actually not play vidya
we don't have a lot of time for vidya man. it's tough investigating your little shithole.
>not do drugs, not take meds
what do you think we do after confiscating them you retard? nobody's throwing that shit away.
>believe in God
we all believe in the judean version of God. I don't know if that counts
>have a successful life and eat right?
we're more than you'll ever be little fucker.

no, it's just CIA now. we've taken over.
>For a long time now I've felt like I've been surrounded by LARPers, neckbeard wannabes, and degenerates on this board.
no it was just our bots.
we don't have a lot of time for vidya man. it's tough investigating your little shithole.
what do you think we do after confiscating them you retard? nobody's throwing that shit away.
>believe in God
we all believe in the judean version of God. I don't know if that counts.
we're more than you'll ever be little fucker.

I like to play vidya every now and then, but I can't really sink hours into it anymore. Been trying to take up better hobbies like hiking and shooting. I've never done drugs and I've been cutting out alcohol. I just moved recently so I've been looking for a Church to go to, went to one this past Sunday that was ok. I don't like the modern music, but it seems that I'll have to grin and bear it if I want a congregation with other people my own age. I've got a good job - though the schedule is a bit wonky. While I'm certainly not the poster child for /SIG/, I'd say I'm getting better.

Attached: NJDC1671.png (1024x561, 573K)

I do all of those except believing in god. Ah, unsuccessful life as well. That’s why we’re here and don’t pretend that’s not true.

Hello fags, this is CIA. How are you doing? More redpills on kikes?

>don't need no God
>maximum edge
See you in hell with the other non believers, I'll be there but for murder and other things. Stuff I've already done, albeit living a much better life now. Though it's only to set a good example to my children. It's not too late, potentially. Change your ways or feast upon the flame for eternity

I hide my power level so well everyone thinks I'm a communist lmao.

Long time poster, ancient tripfag
devout, happily married with multiple children
Unironic Catholic monarchist
Want only at-fault divorce, strong penalties for adultery in the law, no more co-ed education, etc.

Attached: 1537530292137.gif (290x223, 1.13M)

Atheism... True atheism is still politically incorrect.

Attached: elit3.jpg (480x314, 26K)

psssh, not even you are, you still post on Jow Forums. don't kid yourself, we're all degenerates here.

I have a wife who is a stay at home mom, five kids, the oldest in-line to be the valedictorian of her high school class, my youngest has not yet turned three but he is in the early stages of reading, I have received numerous awards in my field of work, I make over a hundred thousand a year, I understand religion but I am not religious, I am philosophical and I'm very well-read in the classics. I lift weights and bicycle. I am an avid outdoorsman and an expert shot with both rifles and pistols.

I am also a long-term user here on Jow Forums. Over the years I have played a small role in some of the best work Jow Forums has put out.

psssh, not even you are, you still post on Jow Forums. don't kid yourself, we're all degenerates here.

This place made me quit video games a year or so ago, never done drugs and don't drink, I don't take meds and try to get my friends off of them, lift a lot (I did prior to this place though), understand the need for religion but don't participate myself, I eat very healthy, and I am laying the foundation for a successful life. This place has also made me stop watching and caring about professional sports

Memes aside this place has made me appreciate Western art and music (mainly 19th century) and I've been reading a lot more. Jow Forums has unironically improved my life

terrible bait

Hmm, I probably come close.
I also feel the same way.
I'm 26, the last time I played video games was ?2013
I drink once every 8 weeks or so, casually in social circles, never to excess.
>believe in God
Spinoza got me all pantheistic, I grew up agnostic and have a scientific background.
I box 2x a week, do some form of cardio every single day. I don't lite. I eat the Mediterranean diet, as closely as I can without huge restrictions (eating out, conferences etc,,). I'm a junior doctor, interning at one of the most competitive hospitals in my state. I'm heterosexual, but most women I encounter disgust me. I'll likely marry late, given my profession.