ITT we discuss the Jewish feces question

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=107078&page=1 What is up with jews and feces

Attached: EA1DA404-4516-40CE-B48A-F5A35C4C8055.jpg (901x1156, 450K)

Dunno it might have something to do with their Germanic ancestry.

Attached: michael-lewis-reveals-why-some-germans-are-obsessed-with-human-feces.png (1371x1029, 2.78M)

Test

Sure Schlomo

Attached: hands rubbing.gif (500x352, 460K)

jews are weird as fuck

>Gloria Allred, a prominent Los Angeles attorney representing the two girls,
at least they mtv got jewed over it.

We did it Reddit!

Attached: nooooooo rangers.png (1344x1140, 1.11M)

Poop in me what are you waiting for

Did the pink Power Ranger ever do nudes? Amy Jojohnson I think was her name if I remember the credits correctly.

Yeah but hey were some tasteful black and white shit so no fap. She has sex scenes in a couple of crap movies aswell.

Attached: th.jpg (415x550, 23K)

kek, this is from 2001

I've busted some of my fondest B&W nuts to that, whatchu mean no fap

they're obsessed with being as repulsive as possible and demand we love them for it

>no fap

Wow nice tits for real.

She was my first crush. Just look at her, wow

Toxoplasma gondii. It increases the affinity for the positive effects of some diseases like schizophrenia (see: Ashkenazi), but it also makes people engage in more risky behavior, like business & investing (see:((()))). It also causes a delayed reaction time (why Jews are terrible at anything athletic).

Attached: 1532362666187.gif (500x275, 763K)

Kimberly was a fucking babe.

>Looks like a spic
Flag checks out

>Monique Garcia and Kelli Sloat, who were 13 at the time, said they were invited to stand near the stage during taping of the show and were given no warning that two men calling themselves the "Shower Rangers" would defecate on stage.

Quality thread topic buddy