Is "pan-Europeanism" something (((they))) came up with?

Pan-Europeanism implies that all Europeans are equally white and it's ok for for Nords/Germanics to mix with Slavs, Meds, Balkans, etc.

Is this going too far? Is this something (((they)))came up with to try to have Northwest Europeans jump on a slippery slope towards racemixing? First it's meds, then it'll be north africans (pan-caucasian mindset) and then somehow sub-saharan africans.

Food for thought.

Attached: margaret-hoover-and-john-avlon-married-in-2009-know-about-her-daughter-and-married-life.jpg (728x455, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
archive.is/FL7qV
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest
jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html
archive.fo/Y3QQR
youtube.com/watch?v=n-zXHT97xXM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_a_Nation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously. Look at the pushers of it:

Richard Spencer
>media instantly attracted to him
>ties with Bush family
>faggotry is implicitly white

Greg Johnson
>a Varglet LARPagan
>literally a homosexual
>anti-Christian

TRS
>run by jews
>anti-Christian
>supporters of the above personalities

The list goes on, but these people are not nationalists at all. They are imperialists and culture destroyers.

Oh yeah. I forgot. Pic related because it's Greek subhuman John Avlon with his blonde WASP wife Margaret Hoover.

he always has a smirk on his face when he's in public with her because he impregnated a white woman and ruined her genepool of purity.

Can't wait to have subhuman dirt blonde kids with a pure Swedish woman.

Yours truly, a BVLLgarian EVROPEAN

lauren southern and the other larping whore with botox lips are the worst of them all.

so many retarded white nationalists are buying their pan-europeanism garbage while they both have a history of fucking non-european men.

does anybody else feel like their writing really propagated this meme? I tend to use "Pan-Europeanism" a lot when talking about American history here and elsewhere (because that's what it was)

Now LARPers like Spencer want a new Pan-European state IN EUROPE, which makes no sense.

Attached: lemmecheckmypapers.jpg (836x678, 56K)

Yes. The faggot who created the white genocide model created the PanEuro philosophy.

Attached: pan europ 1.png (1388x337, 49K)

Anyone in the North who has had to deal with any turked or arab'd ((europeans)) knows the answer to this.
I've even seen american flags on here say turks are white lol

can a deutscher user please tell the rest of us how white these people are, you have the most experience with them

Oh wow, another Christcuck triggered by the truth and claiming ((((Christianity))) is in any way, shape or form compatible with White nationalism, but not only that: a Jewish Religion is THE foundation of white nationalism. AND despite the fact that the only one worth a damn, Dr. Pierce, being completely clear and upfront about the destructive force that is Judeo-Christianity.

Attached: 20150626_white_house_rainbow_3_ap_1160.jpg (1160x629, 92K)

ah yes. there it is. a balkan subhuman being open about his sexual fantasies to ruin the white genepool.

i give you credit for at least being honest.

You are so retarded, it's not even funny burger NPC.

I cant imagine living in a country wheres theres so much diversion and you always have to take some stance because youre forced to live with people that are invaders and who you dont like

It was literally an elliot rodger tier happu.

White is not a nation. Atheism is a religion. Neopaganism is a LARP. You are a kike.

All of these things are facts.

Attached: 1534952043369.png (637x332, 57K)

northeastern USA is a nightmare. So many blonde WASP women there getting impregnated by shitalians.

they look like arabs too.

Attached: wlpchristianity.jpg (720x317, 48K)

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
archive.is/FL7qV
>On the most basic level, the religion of most traditional Jews is actually not at all monotheistic, but instead contains a wide variety of different male and female gods, having quite complex relations to each other, with these entities and their properties varying enormously among the numerous different Jewish sub-sects, depending upon which portions of the Talmud and the Kabala they place uppermost.

>For example, traditionally religious Jews pay little attention to most of the Old Testament, and even very learned rabbis or students who have devoted many years to intensive study may remain largely ignorant of its contents. Instead, the center of their religious world view is the Talmud, an enormously large, complex, and somewhat contradictory mass of secondary writings and commentary built up over many centuries, which is why their religious doctrine is sometimes called “Talmudic Judaism.” Among large portions of the faithful, the Talmud is supplemented by the Kabala, another large collection of accumulated writings, mostly focused on mysticism and all sorts of magic. Since these commentaries and interpretations represent the core of the religion, much of what everyone takes for granted in the Bible is considered in a very different manner.

>Furthermore, religious Jews apparently pray to Satan almost as readily as they pray to God, and depending upon the various rabbinical schools, the particular rituals and sacrifices they practice may be aimed at enlisting the support of the one or the other. Once again, so long as the rituals are properly followed, the Satan-worshippers and the God-worshippers get along perfectly well and consider each other equally pious Jews, merely of a slightly different tradition.

Attached: leftist trash.png (933x581, 99K)

>Over the years prominent Israeli rabbis have sometimes publicly debated whether Jewish power has now become sufficiently great that all the Christian churches of Jerusalem, Bethleham, and other nearby areas can finally be destroyed, and the entire Holy Land completely cleansed of all traces of its Christian contamination. Some have taken this position, but most have urged prudence, arguing that Jews needed to gain some additional strength before they should take such a risky step.

>And while religious Judaism has a decidedly negative view towards all non-Jews, Christianity in particular is regarded as a total abomination, which must be wiped from the face of the earth.

>Whereas pious Muslims consider Jesus as the holy prophet of God and Muhammed’s immediate predecessor, according to the Jewish Talmud, Jesus is perhaps the vilest being who ever lived, condemned to spend eternity in the bottommost pit of Hell, immersed in a boiling vat of excrement. Religious Jews regard the Muslim Quran as just another book, though a totally mistaken one, but the Christian Bible represents purest evil, and if circumstances permit, burning Bibles is a very praiseworthy act. Pious Jews are also enjoined to always spit three times at any cross or church they encounter, and direct a curse at all Christian cemeteries. Indeed, many deeply religious Jews utter a prayer each and every day for the immediate extermination of all Christians.

Attached: 1533209561277.jpg (829x600, 88K)

>It appears that a considerable number of Ashkenazi Jews traditionally regarded Christian blood as having powerful magical properties and considered it a very valuable component of certain important ritual observances at particular religious holidays. Obviously, obtaining such blood in large amounts was fraught with considerable risk, which greatly enhanced its monetary value, and the trade in the vials of this commodity seems to have been widely practiced. Toaff notes that since the detailed descriptions of the Jewish ritualistic murder practices are very similarly described in locations widely separated by geography, language, culture, and time period, they are almost certainly independent observations of the same rite. Furthermore, he notes that when accused Jews were caught and questioned, they often correctly described obscure religious rituals which could not possibly have been known to their Gentile interrogators, who often garbled minor details. Thus, these confessions were very unlikely to have been concocted by the authorities.

>Obviously, the ritual murder of Christian children for their blood was viewed with enormous disfavor by the local Gentile population, and the widespread belief in its existence remained a source of bitter tension between the two communities, flaring up occasionally when a Christian child mysteriously disappeared at a particular time of year, or when a body was found that exhibited suspicious types of wounds or showed a strange loss of blood. Every now and then, a particular case would reach public prominence, often leading to a political test of strength between Jewish and anti-Jewish groups.

>Furthermore, as extensively discussed by Shahak, the world-view of traditional Judaism did involve a very widespread emphasis on magical rituals, spells, charms, and similar things, providing a context in which ritualistic murder and human sacrifice would hardly be totally unexpected.

Attached: kike vampires.png (1440x1312, 834K)

When the very existence of whites is threatened, we can’t bother with fighting each other. We need to join together to have the strength to fight the common enemy. I don’t think this necessarily means we must mix together. But in america pan-european only makes sense because we’re all mixed together anyway.

>the very existence of whites is threatened
Kikes have been holocausted how many times now? Our civilization is threatened, but our race is not.

Attached: 41356492_477863782622912_986697766216400896_n.png (645x729, 174K)

Attached: trump white vote.png (722x622, 33K)

Kalergi created both the PanEuro and white genocide movements.

Attached: white genocide kalergi.jpg (824x856, 321K)

>jews do reverse divide and conquer
What the fuck.

And he was a jew. What a surprise.

Attached: 1536794987729.jpg (834x1084, 255K)

Euromutts are still mutts. Mixing beyond your cultural-ethnic group is degeneracy, especially in Europe.

Attached: 1536178206795.jpg (960x491, 98K)

Attached: 1534348340544.jpg (654x558, 92K)

i saw a slavshit or finngolian (couldn't tell) trying to flirt with Dutch women the other day.

luckily the disgusting subhuman wasn't successful.

Attached: 38869550_2103464199871476_9064805215835783168_n.jpg (900x645, 59K)

Attached: muh huwhite religion.jpg (1748x1597, 886K)

Attached: 1536670935765.png (514x575, 163K)

imagine my shock

it's absolute propaganda to suggest a slavshit or shitalian is equal to a germanic/anglo person

Attached: ARYAN GODDESS PRAISE.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

Attached: 1535714214417.jpg (646x789, 65K)

>Tee-hee I'm a christian
>Haha Fuck you homophobes! Man I act like such a priest
>oh no here's my middle finger to everyone who doesn't absolutely love and embrace faggots

Wow what a great priest, she must really follow Christianity well.

Swede vs Balkan nigger

Attached: CAEAA58D-7F56-4F85-9FF3-90A2A8F057EC.jpg (1242x653, 540K)

Organized christianity is absolute cancer. You wouldn't have posted that picture if you had any experience with russian orthodox "priests".

Attached: Christbeard.jpg (710x623, 142K)

Reminder that Jow Forums is a Christian board, and fedora arguments will not survive.

Attached: 1530955640837.jpg (1250x871, 604K)

This!

Attached: 1534355862339.png (1440x2000, 1.07M)

Only people who are fully european are white. Non europeans that can pass as white are not white. This means jews, arabs, turks, iranians..etc are not white

Attached: 1535234179210.png (971x597, 67K)

Attached: 1535332971591.png (1024x938, 702K)

Attached: jewthreads1.jpg (1024x478, 92K)

Attached: 1509320955995.jpg (1024x1024, 222K)

>what is rhetoric
All of the sub-60s are coming out in this thread.

Attached: 1515867540205.png (540x960, 378K)

Attached: tradcuck homosexual.jpg (1655x1449, 265K)

I can smell you from here chaim

Attached: 1524907954675.png (894x894, 1.72M)

oh look, another divide and conquer thread!

Personal experience with russian orthodox church of me and everyone i know is irrelevant because you posted a funny picture. I see. Great thread.

Nations are inherently divided between other nations. It's called Nationalism.

This faggot has sat in here for the last hour. They're really getting desperate.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

honestly, even african-americans are whiter than slavshits and meds.

at least african-americans have some northwest european admixture (anglo particularly)

Christianity worships the wife's son of a cuck and wants all races to be part of the Christian community.

Reminder that nobody is white except me and my east aryan waifu

Fuck off d&c nigger

>my anecdote means i win
Good post

Attached: 1414768528051.jpg (500x400, 66K)

"I may say this today: If this wave of more than 20,000 tanks, hundreds of divisions, tens of thousands of artillery pieces, along with more than 10,000 airplanes, had not been kept from being set into motion against the Reich, Europe would have been lost. Several nations have been destined to prevent or parry this blow through the sacrifice of their blood. If Finland [for one] had not immediately decided, for the second time, to take up weapons, then the comfortable bourgeois life of the other Nordic countries would quickly have been extinguished.

If the German Reich, with its soldiers and weapons, had not stood against this opponent, a storm would have burned over Europe that would have eliminated, once and for all time, and in all its intellectual paucity and traditional stupidity, the laughable British idea of the European balance of power. If the Slovaks, Hungarians and Romanians had not also acted to defend this European world, then the Bolshevik hordes would have poured over the Danube countries as did once the swarms of Attila's Huns, and [Soviet] Tatars and Mongols would [then], on the open country by the Ionian Sea, force a revision of the Treaty of Montreux [regarding the Dardanelles strait]."

Attached: 1514122465229.png (425x640, 419K)

"If Italy, Spain and Croatia had not sent their divisions, then a European defense front would not have arisen that proclaims the concept of a new Europe and thereby powerfully inspires all other nations as well. Because of this awareness of danger, volunteers have come from northern and western Europe: Norwegians, Danes, Dutch, Flemish, Belgians and even French. They have all given the struggle of the allied forces of the Axis the character of a European crusade, in the truest sense of the word."

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html

Attached: 1514122352491.png (435x648, 478K)

they dont look like paid jewish shills at all

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Christianity worships God. You worship a man's anus because you are a good little kike slave LARPagan.

Attached: 1534628031993.jpg (2385x1173, 991K)

You gonna sit in this thread for another hour chaim? I can't wait until shit falls apart and I can pay you cocksuckers back for ruining the internet.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

>coalitions in wars
>we should all be one country without borders or cultures
>BUT WHITE
Christ save us all.

Attached: 65a27ce20ede6af7a5f46d1e42c8e73df3568d088e020c74a23602848bde136e.jpg (500x638, 41K)

larper is all you have faggot?

Attached: 0708797987999221111124124.jpg (720x560, 37K)

Yes that's exactly what it means. If kikeodox church doesn't pay taxes after taking absolutely ridiculous amont of money from people for performing their magic rituals and every fucking "priest" is an obese piece of shit with bad facial hair riving around in german cars, if the head orthodox pope is a literal billionaire, it does mean that I win. Fuck off.

Literal homosexual was another.

Attached: fagan.png (1137x815, 923K)

Skyrim is for the Nords, doesn't mean they can't join the imperials to oppose the (((Thalmor)))

>all of these men being degenerate means the bible is wrong
>look at these men that say they are christian
wtf im a dicksucking larpagan now

Attached: communist atheist past.jpg (600x800, 215K)

>The plot to make america gay
Dumb american. Prove to me right now that you can become gay, i'll wait. I try to think of men as attractive as women but they are not, it doesn't work. Do this yourself if you're also straight, you literally can't.

yep this always annoyed me

Attached: communist jews.jpg (2000x1709, 1.02M)

Attached: 1509293909463.png (650x994, 600K)

Are you gay yet? Thought so.

>no connection goyim, just ignore it

Attached: 45 communist goals.jpg (789x588, 151K)

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek – all Jews.

In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."

Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

Attached: 1436578103999.jpg (878x599, 529K)

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.

It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

Except I didn't say bible is wrong or that I'm a pagan, or that god doesn't exist, I said that organized christianity is cancer.

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest
>For the most part, the invasion of the Moors was welcomed by the Jews of Iberia. Both Muslim and Catholic sources tell us that Jews provided valuable aid to the invaders.

>Once captured, the defense of Córdoba was left in the hands of Jews, and Granada, Málaga, Seville, and Toledo were left to a mixed army of Jews and Moors. The Chronicle of Lucas de Tuy records that "when the Catholics left Toledo on Sunday before Easter to go to the Church of the Holy Laodicea to listen to the divine sermon, the Jews acted treacherously and informed the Saracens. Then they closed the gates of the city before the Catholics and opened them for the Moors."

>In spite of the restrictions placed upon the Jews as dhimmis, life under Muslim rule was one of great opportunity in comparison to that under prior Catholic Visigoths, as testified by the influx of Jews from abroad. To Jews throughout the Catholic and Muslim worlds, Iberia was seen as a land of relative tolerance and opportunity. Thus the Sephardim found themselves enriched culturally, intellectually, and religiously by the commingling of diverse Jewish traditions.

Attached: reconquista.gif (424x306, 150K)

Jewish involvement in pornography has a long history in the United States, as Jews have helped to transform a fringe subculture into what has become a primary constituent of Americana.

jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html
archive.fo/Y3QQR

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

I can't stand you stormfront faggots. You've ruined this board with your low iq sperg posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-zXHT97xXM

Attached: 1464005255931.png (313x833, 228K)

Are you Moarpheus? Holy fuck I hate you. Kill yourself already.

Attached: 1534707661109.jpg (2966x2953, 1.09M)

>spamming "muh white nationalism"
>i'm stormfront
Top fucking kek. Run along little girl.

Attached: 1533199504538.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

pan-europeanism was an idea invented by the founding fathers. it's social glue for new world white countries like the US and australia.

insinuating that pan-europeanism must be universally applied and putting words in mouths are literal kike tactics

Attached: pan-europeanism.png (1314x752, 641K)

Are you Sinead?

Attached: 1533509555355.jpg (848x1480, 278K)

>Pan-Europeanism implies that all Europeans are equally white
No it doesn't. It means we have more in common than we have different. It doesn't mean making all of the Western World one big nation, but rather an imperial structure which links the nations together, like Rome.

Attached: DetJ-7SWkAIzgkl.jpg (1199x756, 188K)

History repeats itself, huh.

>Pan-Europeanism implies that all Europeans are equally white and it's ok for for Nords/Germanics to mix with Slavs, Meds, Balkans, etc.
Glad someone understands.

You spergs are the worst. You're more effective at ruining this board with your 60iq posting than all of JIDF.

Rome is Mediterranean history, not yours tho.

>Irish (celtic) are white
Lol fuck off schlomo

Attached: irish-emigrant.jpg (542x685, 189K)

>we should accept immigrants that have no shared culture with us
Yes, that worked out good. Wops, snowniggers, and potatoniggers voted for kikes to come in and then we got this.

Clearly immigration is good.

Attached: celler.png (1817x1015, 382K)

Why not? Celtic are Europeans.

Pan Europeanism was actually a pretty popular idea among Europe's far right, it was even Oswald Mosley that proposed Europe a Nation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_a_Nation

yeah, it fucking did work, for hundreds of years. post some proof of that vote while you're at it.

and stop using so many slurs. it gives away the fact that you're a shitskin trying to D&C us.

>60iq
Are you a bot? You're just copying my words now and shitting up the thread more.

Attached: tranny LARPagan.png (1074x648, 1.19M)