Texas will be a blue state

it's inevitable and it can't be reverted because demographics!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Demographics
>As of the 2015 Texas Population Estimate Program, the population of the state was 27,469,114; non-Hispanic whites 11,505,371 (41.9%)
>As of 2011, 69.8% of the population of Texas younger than age 1 were minorities (meaning they had at least one parent who was not non-Hispanic white).

Attached: Blue-Texas.jpg (620x379, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amuricatx.smugmug.com/Turn-Up-for-Texas-09-29-18/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lets in half of california
who would of thought

The black pill is real, the demographic realities fuel it.

Felicidades, you took back california and texas.
hard work pays off.

Texas going blue is basically guaranteed at this point. Even if all the illegals fucked off and all immigration stopped today, it'd still go blue by 2024 just by aging alone(since minorities are already a majority of kids). Florida going blue within the next 10 years is also pretty likely.

We need to do something about demographics fast.

Seriously, demographics is the only one major unrelenting blackpill I can never overcome. Every other problem is pretty much fixable.

The left KNOWS it too. They can be as shitty and corrupt as they want and all they have to do is laugh as demographics increase day by day in their favor

Unfortunately Trump is too busy pleasing Israel to give a shit about his immigration promises.

trump promised jobs for blacks and latinos.
he thinks you're a leper. he won't even mention you.

Thanks romanianon, so when are you going to go back to mother russia?

fresh oc

Attached: beto-plantation.jpg (738x488, 498K)

Mi

Who the fuck would even allow Latinos to have rights? The Texas-Mexico war should've ended with America banning all mestizos from having citizenship.

I remember when Jow Forums OCs had far better effort put into them. It's terrible user

Attached: 1295509337221.jpg (515x1295, 122K)

I don't know. why would I?

So from your dago power chair in your mom's basement you just know better than say, idk, an actual fucking Texan living in Texas aka me right fucking now? No one listen to this fake ass half Jewish fuck, Texas ain't going anywhere unless they come and fucking take it

>Who the fuck would even allow Latinos to have rights?
might is right
>The Texas-Mexico war should've ended with America banning all mestizos from having citizenship.
conquerors change the name of the conquered land. guess it was never yours.

feel free to show me how it's done: amuricatx.smugmug.com/Turn-Up-for-Texas-09-29-18/

your governor is ted cruz

Attached: 1538428928051.png (400x386, 238K)

Q warned us about this.

OCs are drawings, sketches and other MSPaint/Gimp shit. Those are simple meme maker edits.

Attached: 1302142681535.png (166x193, 11K)

Native Texan here, I see first hand how fucked we are and how the demographics are locked in.

Have you seen an elementary school lately?
It is all niggers, spics and asians.

If you are in Texas you are in some enclave that does not represent the rest of the state.

Texas is already gone.

I think we can probably replace Texas if all whites from the South migrated to the Northern states. Sure we might not make New York red. But we can make everything else that. I think people need to start being more hostile towards Latinos. It will make them more likely to leave. If our leaders can't do shit, maybe we can.

Attached: 1477432238117.jpg (415x454, 97K)

We've got enough Moldovan gypsies here, this needs to stop

>I think people need to start being more hostile towards Latinos

Good luck with that our shit puke maggot government sides with them against us at every turn.

Surly you guys recall how a local Texas community was going around trying to enforce the immigration laws themselves and the government told they they could not do that?

yep, US will go full latin american in 30 years

if trump doesn't build the wall/outlaw sanctuary cities, he'll have no legacy

The American government despises it's citizens, they want us replaced. No matter who we elect, we'll always lose in the end. Hopefully if whites flee all the southwestern states. We can survive long enough until the US economy crashes.

Brazilianbro is right, Trump should've gotten the wall done by now. If he doesn't even do anything remotely after the midterms. Then his legacy will be nonexistent.

Attached: 1518744681269.jpg (529x502, 33K)

This is true. I'll describe my experience visiting Texas for a week on a "vacation."

>Junkies were all around Austin begging for money, junkies wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Austin.
>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to buy hard drugs.
>Gay bars on every other corner, more Mexican shops than Texan ones.
>Occasionally faggots will have an orgy in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
>Everyday there was some kind of protest which usually ended with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them.
>One thing you'll always see in Texas is someone's car on fire.
>Young, white Texan women are only ever seen with either non-white men or mixed children.
>Every single day more mass shootings keep happening.
>The news media never reports on crime to avoid being accused of racism.
>Dangerous no go zone districts all over Austin where ambulances and police are attacked.
>Austin is one of the dirtiest cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss.
>Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Austin, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti.
>The most common belief among Texans is that Texas's identity, culture, and heritage don't exist.

Attached: austin.jpg (800x533, 120K)

>Austin

I am quite obviously from a different continent and yet I am aware of the fact that Austin hardly reflects Texas at large.

Funny how you think the Mexicans here are going to vote 100% democrat

Funny how the ACTUAL VOTING RESULTS show that it does not that 100% the MAJORITY of spics vote left, spic.

All of the major cities are like Austin at this point.

The majority of mestizos are democratic voters, doesn't matter if you have one or two "based" shitskins. There will be one hundred more spics who vote for the left.

Attached: 1534978584784.png (475x461, 587K)

Some hispanics vote conservative desu

Come and take it? Dude the spics are already in Texas right now and they're a majority of births.

Some is not enough.

Spics came, and took it.

Lmao you can always tell when a genuine texan is posting because they say stupid shit like this with toothless bravado. Even the young ones are mentally boomers

They run around speaking spanish trying to force it on everyone.

>Spics came, and took it.

Now we have straight up 5 lights levels of brainwashing with faggots insisting that Texas was always a spic state.

That's a completely incorrect ratio and Mexicans have yet to have a decent turnout in any election in Texas ever. If this topic is about a blue wave you fags will have to keep holding your breath

Texas isn’t turning blue. Look at the South Texas congressional seat that was Blue for 137 years, turned Red in 2018.

>Spics came, and took it
Without a single shot too. Incredible.

Texas won't go blue, but Republicans will be forced to go a bit to the left to garner more votes that it might as well be

The mass presence of Latin Americans causes a shift of the whole political spectrum to the left. I don't think the Republican party will die, it'll just become a center/center-left party while Democrats go radical left.

Pretty sure google was deeply dismayed when it turned out that after all their work focusing on hispanic voters, those minorities didn't vote Hillary like they assumed they would

America will be 90% White by 2050.

>the republican party won't die
>it'll just abandon everything that made it the republican party
In other words, it'll be dead in all but name. Arguably it already is, but whatever.

THEY DID!
God damn it you spics on here constantly trying to spread your BS narrative, LOOK AT THE FUCKING ELECTION RESULTS PACO!!!!!

I really don't even get how you can be this delusional, nothing about anything going on indicates that any actions are going to be taken to fix the problem like you describe.

I wish

True.

Anons in here just repeating the elite leftist plan as if that paradigm is still intact. Smh

It is 1000% intact and stronger than ever, just because you don't see the globalist columns marching onto the field yet does not mean they are not there.

remove illegals from apportionment. problem solved

Yeah, it's just about set in stone by this point. We better pray to God that the north east, north west, and rust belt come around and turn red to save us for just a little bit longer.

Yet Texas has become MORE Red over time

Attached: 9b0eda6a687950033d4bb70b2bc7a6b0a8251f48968293b075d3050272bf5364.jpg (1200x1032, 247K)

Won't change much, Texas is already 40% spic.

>but muh based Tejanos

A spic is a spic, even the "based" ones are subhuman goblins.

>can't be reversed

Attached: 1535155628576.jpg (628x900, 141K)

>vroom vroom

Trump will do Jack shit. No wall by the end of his first term, and less than a million deported.

The only thing stopping total democrat destruction is fakebook, twatter and a handful of news media outlets and they are more exposed than ever. Guess I'm more optimistic than you.

Once the tipping point is reached, we will just have to KILL MILLIONS OF OUR FUCKING ENEMIES
Count on it shill

Third world immigrant living in texas and voting red, trying to keep the floodgates back.

We need more people though, this isn't going to last very long.

Attached: Rhojack.png (249x203, 9K)

what happened to the wall and sending all mexicans home???

It would still happen even if the wall was built and all illegal mexicans were sent home by birthrates and legal immigration alone.

I like to encourage rich anons to buy land along the river and network with any local militias to protect for beer

>Third world shitskin demanding more of his people in America

typical.

>Third world shitskin
Who said anything about not being white?

Attached: pol family tree.png (1600x1000, 454K)

Hopefully I can do that soon, I'm only 25.

I'm latino and I want cruz to win, sick of fucking illegals who are so bad they make the blacks look good.

When Texas turns blue it will be a matter of time before it turns green, white and red

feels good man

Attached: 1512071036041.png (647x672, 88K)

Fuck off mutt, no spics allowed.

Attached: 5.png (511x458, 44K)

22 here, it'll be a bit

>45% of hispanics in texas vote republican
Yeah, Texas may go blue, just not in our lifetime.

>Irish
>white

Whiter than you Muhammed Svengoolie

WHITER THAN YOU, SVEN

Attached: Yes.jpg (760x918, 68K)

Iranians aren't white Reza.

>taking pride in turning more of the world into a dump by spreading your kind
Why tho?

If they did it to CA, they will do it to TX. You can take that to the bank.

>lets in half of california
>who would of thought
The weird thing is, so much of CA's populace is going to poison other states, it makes me wonder how long CA will stay blue.

Unless of course they're importing more liberals somehow all the time from some liberal factory somewhere....

Oh, yeah, Mexico. And I guess Puerto Rico too now. FML. CAN'T WE BUILD THE FUCKING WALL NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW?!?!?? I want it forty feet high at least. With vicious dogs. And I want to feed our politicians to the dingos.

t. Califag

Well, to be fair, Austin is basically California.

I guess we Mexas are all about chaos bro

Attached: 1483934662933.jpg (800x680, 242K)

Too many Catholic Mexicans.

>If they did it to CA, they will do it to TX. You can take that to the bank.
And of course they did do it to California.

Texasfags, if you continue to be in denial about this, you will pay down the line. Please, for the love of fuck, believe me. You don't want Texas to become like the shithole I live in. (Which used to be an actually pretty nice town.)

whiter than you, nigger.

Nice copypasta about Stockholm

Ah one of those Texans that talks about based Spics as they vote to take all the money out of your pocket and breed like rats. You guys seriously let the state go to hell, and on the same premise of "diversity" and civnat cuckery as the democrats

Based

Attached: Hope of Africa.png (1225x890, 141K)

Reminder no one hates illegals more than legals.

I love when faggots who don't live here try and tell me how my state is.
For those in state stay in your fucking containment city.

Attached: 1521835478212.png (802x810, 35K)

Isn’t there a relatively large neo-nazi movement in Mexico?

kill moar millennial.