BREAKING: Donald trump to nominate Cristiano Ronaldo for Supreme Court

Attached: ronaldo.jpg (942x1199, 213K)

>Ronaldo rape victim screamed OH NO NO NO NO NO

They were having sex and she mildy said 'oh no no no no' as went to put it in her butt hole.

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Has Hillary Clinton sent the marriage proposal yet?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

Homosexuals are not allowed to be Supreme Court Justices.

but he isn't white, right?

This should all be forgotten soon, football players are constantly getting accused of rape

He is as white as it gets in Portugal.

BREAKING: Hilary Clinton to nominate Bill Clinton for Supreme Court

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-02.png (1280x266, 34K)

did she inhaled first?

>BREAKING: Hilary Clinton to nominate Bill Clinton for Supreme Court

Come to think of think shouldn't Hillary be probed by the FBI before running for president? She is alleged to have intimidated Bill's rape victims among other things.

sorry...
sorry it was dark

>Ronaldo rape victim screamed OH NO NO NO NO NO
And then she proceeded to add: look at the top of his head

She has received 330.000 euros for the buttfuck.

I will post the news

kek

An American accuses the Portuguese player of having raped her and of having paid her 322 thousand euros for the silence. The case dates back to 2009 in Las Vegas.

She is 34-year-old Kathryn Mayorga and accuses Cristiano Ronaldo of having raped her in Las Vegas in 2009. The American claims that the Portuguese paid her $ 375,000 (322,000 euros) for the silence and that they will have arrived agreement. The Juventus player denies the allegations and says that "sex was consensual".

The case was first reported last year on the basis of documents released by the Football Leaks platform, but now the US is talking for the first time about the alleged violation of German magazine Der Spiegel.

Mayorga said Cristiano Ronaldo forced her to practice anal sex in a hotel room in Las Vegas. The woman, at the age of 25, reports that she said several times that "no", but the player will have continued. In her remarks to the German magazine, the American recalled that the player would have asked if he was in pain and then told him that "he was a good guy," except "one percent."

>This should all be forgotten soon, football players are constantly getting accused of rape
Am I the only one who actually believes her? Can't you imagine Ronaldo being too forceful and overstepping boundaries (the guy grew up without a dad)? I am getting tired of self-proclaimed (((conservatives))) trying to justify the doings of sleazy, disgusting, degenerate manwhores. They are the source of the drought of good women because they spoil all women and the leave them unmarriagable.

>I am getting tired of self-proclaimed (((conservatives))) trying to justify the doings of sleazy, disgusting, degenerate manwhores. They are the source of the drought of good women because they spoil all women and the leave them unmarriagable.

T.incel

Attached: 1ab07cdb4cb830392afe0e1c6414d748.png (420x420, 134K)

lel

>Am I the only one who actually believes her?

Yes. You are nothing but a cuck sóyboy ofc you believe her version.

>Mayorga said Cristiano Ronaldo forced her to practice anal sex
That part rings true but how did he force her to wear a strap-on and mount him?

>Kicking up a stink over something that supposedly happened almost 10 years ago.
Yeah, I call bullshit.
I have no love for the gypsy only good for kicking balls around, but with all this Metoo bullshit going about, only now of all times does this bitch come out?
Yeah, no, she's trying to get her 15 minutes of fame and pity and get money out of this.
Just because she regrets acting like a prostitute after giving her consent doesn't make it rape.

>German
Why am I not surprised?

He paid her 330.000 euros. "Forced". Sure...

Beta incel men will always back false rape accusations against chads. The beta revenge lol. Punish those chads for having all the pussy for themselves.

This is a Facebook tier meme-smithing.

KYS.

lmao Portugal BTFO Ronaldo for prison

There's me thinking he's gay?

Next you'll be telling me he's vegan.

this isn't lefty twitter, fuck off with this shit
saged

that's definitely a "no, no, no" face right there...

>screamed NO NO NO
shouldn't have tried to make her go to rehab

Attached: _54237888_012516518-1.jpg (304x405, 23K)

2012 called
they said 2016 is going to awesome but that they need you back

She received 330k to shut the fuck up, which she obviously didn't

shame rehab came out in 2006 really you daft noodle

did she scream no no no as she took 322k euros?
its actually ronaldo that should get compensation. assholes are a 1000 times dirtier than vagoo, its much easier to transmit pathogens from rectum. If she gave him any std then she should pay him. also

>implying he's hetero
i see what u did there kike murdoch

Nobody wants to probe Hillary.

He's Brazilian not Portuguese so he probably did it. Zillas are total fking degenerates.

>paid her $ 375,000
>still outed him
that's why you spread that shit out

keked
and still glad heroin kills

Ano what is the point in these nda's and payoffs if they still talk? They need to hire some jew lawyers that can airtight that shit.

He's absolutely white, that's about what you would look like if you spent years in the mediterranean. Look past the slight tan, you can see his phenotypical features bear very ltitle of the 400 year arab occupation.

>He's Brazilian
He's Australian.

Attached: T+alberto+barbosa+.png (265x258, 90K)

This, they were having consensual sex, so the "rape" was because Ronaldo started fucking her in the ass. Yet it is being portrayed by the media as if Ronaldo attacked her in the middle of the night in a back alley and raped her with a knife in her throat, it's disgusting the world of lies and deception we live in.